+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure if Mothercare do them but I 've found some lovely dresses and swimwear in there. I used the Belly Belt until I fit into the maternity jeans that i purchased from Target. Most of the big department stores only have a rack of maternity clothes to choose from and yes, you have to ask where it is!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leeann For This Useful Post:

spunkles  (29-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love just jeans ones. They also do the stretch ribbing around the pockets so there is no giant band that spans all around your belly which can be so uncomfortable when you're bigger and tends not to fit when you're smaller. I can wear mine right from the start of pregnancy through to post birth until I'm ready to wear normal jeans again. They do hipster to mid waists also boot cut or skinny leg. I don't think they are very cheap unless they are on sale or often they do 2 for $100. But they have lasted me a couple of pregnancies so good quality.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Whoknows For This Useful Post:

spunkles  (29-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeann View Post
    Not sure if Mothercare do them but I 've found some lovely dresses and swimwear in there. I used the Belly Belt until I fit into the maternity jeans that i purchased from Target. Most of the big department stores only have a rack of maternity clothes to choose from and yes, you have to ask where it is!
    You might find some cheap good quality ones in mothercare before they close down for good. I second the jeanswest recommendation bit maybe you didn't have the correct fit when you went there? I went down two sizes from my non preggo size to get a good fit from them.
    Last edited by KellyMac; 29-04-2013 at 17:04.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KellyMac For This Useful Post:

spunkles  (29-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ASOS online. I got 2 skinny leg pairs for about $60.
    They were awesome and didn't look at all like maternity jeans.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

spunkles  (29-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    'Seraphine' maternity jeans are divine, so comfy and yet still stylish enough to not look like your typical maternity jeans. I even wore mine post natally for a little while till my belly was well and truly back to normal, and you can do that with Seraphine as they don't have those cumbersome belly elastics etc.

I also lived in 'Earl' which are great too, but have to be careful with sizing as they run a bit on the large size, so you may be smaller than you think.

'Paper Denim & Cloth' straightleg maternity jeans, which again, don't look 'maternity' were another favourite of mine.

I'm a bit of a Jeans hoarder!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

spunkles  (29-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can also vouch for the Jeans West ones, I wore mine from about 14 weeks all through my pregnancy and still wear them occasionally with a 9 week old bub ;-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

spunkles  (29-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jeans West, Asos, Ripe Maternity, Target or use a belly belt

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincolns mummy For This Useful Post:

spunkles  (29-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am completely in love with my asos ones. They are comfy, smart and I think I might even buy some for when I am not pregnant as they look so good.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

spunkles  (29-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in need of skinny legs too. found ASOS were beat value awesome super comfy but don't make size 6 so I returned them. Bought a pair from jeans west they have faded drastically and are a good jean but I don't like how high the over belly bit sits. Also have a pair from Angel maternity they have a low belly band which sits under which I love and super comfy but have stretched and are now no longer skinny legs. They were $70 like jeans west. I say go with ASOS super easy to return as well no hassle

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kate1990 For This Useful Post:

spunkles  (29-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    At first I just wore my normal jeans with a belly belt. Once I started getting a proper belly I got two pairs of maternity jeans from Just Jeans. I had to get a size bigger than I would normally wear because I found them to be a bit tight around the legs but they are sooo comfy.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DarcyJ For This Useful Post:

spunkles  (29-04-2013)