Closed Thread
Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG you just reminded me... today is my last day of second trimester..woohoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah I love Luca Tommi!!! But Henry is also a really strong name I like that. Our last name is Lindsay so all first names starting with L sounds stupid I agree sunshine timeless names r much better then some of the crazy modern ones. Congrats on passing the 2nd tri soooo exciting. Hedland as been amazing weather sooo good. Can't say much for perth weather

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LindsayWA For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (10-10-2013),Tommi  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my OB appointment today...another "blink and you'll miss it" visit where I was trying to ask my one and only question and he was already out the door . I did get to see bubs on the screen though, so that was nice , and I've been referred for the 1 hour GTT, so I'm very happy about that!

xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KD - Good to hear it was not as serious as initially thought.

Had a midwife appointment yesterday. My blood pressure and baby's heart rate looking good. Have to book in for the gestational diabetes test soon. My test will take 2 hours and I have to fast from the previous evening.

My belly button is still an innie, but a lot shallower than it normally is.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chook11 For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh...and the most horrific news of all...

...I have gained 12 kg!!! (6kg in the past 4 weeks!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Sunshinebell and welcome to T3! I willbe joining you in 2 weeks YAY cannot believe how quickly this has gone. I went back and had a read through when we were all just 4 weeks.

I am 25 weeks today! YAY! and according to my app Petri is a swede?

PIlbaba i hear you with weight gain, from starting IVF till now so the full 25 weeks I have put on SO MUCH weight. but remember it is for a good cause and I keep telling myself (especially this morning when I was particularly upset with my appearance) that I am not overweight I am pregnant

I am so excited today as I purchased my cot sheets and bouncer YAY! We got orange chevron you & boo cot sheets and the Bloom coco baby lounger with harvest orange seat pad and natural wood colour. YAY!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tommie I love bloom I've bought everything off them there stuff is so gorgeous and different. Where did u find the chevron stuff? I've been looking for white and blue or grey and white but only place I can find anything is on etsy.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Congratulations Sunshinebell and welcome to T3! I willbe joining you in 2 weeks YAY cannot believe how quickly this has gone. I went back and had a read through when we were all just 4 weeks.

I am 25 weeks today! YAY! and according to my app Petri is a swede?

PIlbaba i hear you with weight gain, from starting IVF till now so the full 25 weeks I have put on SO MUCH weight. but remember it is for a good cause and I keep telling myself (especially this morning when I was particularly upset with my appearance) that I am not overweight I am pregnant

I am so excited today as I purchased my cot sheets and bouncer YAY! We got orange chevron you & boo cot sheets and the Bloom coco baby lounger with harvest orange seat pad and natural wood colour. YAY!

Happy Friday Everyone!
    Petri's room sounds gorgeous Tommi! ...the shopping is so much fun isn't it? Our bubs room is very boring by comparison. Our house is rammed earth, so the walls are beige (dirt coloured ), but bubs room has one plastered feature wall which we will paint sky blue because I bought a big wall decal of Curious George floating with a big bunch of colourful balloons... Everything else I will just do with bright primary colours to match the balloons. No more babies for us, so I'm trying to think 'little boy' rather than 'baby' so that it lasts a few years...

yesterday at my OBs clinic, there seemed to be a lot of very thin mummas-to-be with big round bellies ...that's not happening in my world I'm afraid! ...oh well, everyone is different I guess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaA View Post
    Tommie I love bloom I've bought everything off them there stuff is so gorgeous and different. Where did u find the chevron stuff? I've been looking for white and blue or grey and white but only place I can find anything is on etsy.
    Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hey MariaA, I found the chevron sheets online at youandboo.com.au, however the stockist is David Jones. I was unable to get into the store so i phoned them and David Jones offered to post the sheet set out to me. The chevron print is not a traditional chevron but i love it will be a great contrast to the aqua walls (Island Sea by dulux) and white furniture. They do have blue also though it is not solely blue and white, maybe take a look and see what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    Petri's room sounds gorgeous Tommi! ...the shopping is so much fun isn't it? Our bubs room is very boring by comparison. Our house is rammed earth, so the walls are beige (dirt coloured ), but bubs room has one plastered feature wall which we will paint sky blue because I bought a big wall decal of Curious George floating with a big bunch of colourful balloons... Everything else I will just do with bright primary colours to match the balloons. No more babies for us, so I'm trying to think 'little boy' rather than 'baby' so that it lasts a few years...

yesterday at my OBs clinic, there seemed to be a lot of very thin mummas-to-be with big round bellies ...that's not happening in my world I'm afraid! ...oh well, everyone is different I guess!
    That rooms sounds amazing! i love the idea of rammed earth walls and love curious george. Yes my DH kept thinking older boy but I went baby with the aqua walls and white furniture. As we are having a boy we are using Orange as the contrast colour but hopefully should we be blessed with another bubba Petri will go into our other room and the baby will go in here and if a girl the contrast colour will be yellow or even flamingo pink.

I hear you with the thin mummas, I am carrying low and wide haha LUCKY ME, I dont think that i have put on too much weight all over however my thighs and butt are definately not the same! I am dreading the workouts I will be doing in Febuary/march next year to lose it all again haha. The only thing that frustrates the hell out of me is the people constantly commenting on my weight or my stomach. yes I get some that say you look great you are tiny (liars obviously haha) but lots say wow your stomach has expanded rapidly and honestly it is mainly work colleagues!

I am pretty bad though as I dont think at work is appropriate for anyone to discuss my pregnancy with or without me. I am tired of being asked how is the baby (which i know sounds mean) to which I reply i have no idea, cannot see him but ok i guess....asked what I can feel, what symptoms I have had, people have finally stopped trying to touch me now thank goodness, but mostly whilst they are asking what I consider personal questions of me at work they are staring at my stomach. HONESTLY i am kind of over it. WOW rant over sorry about that hahaha

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am totally hearing you Tommi. Why is it suddenly ok to talk about a womens body when she is pregnant "wow ur looking big". I feel terrible as it is now u just made me feel worse so ill have another donut then. I know it's all exciting for everyone too but come on they need to think before they speak!!!

On that note when did everyone starting putting the weight on? Trying to prepare myself for it...if that is even possible.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LindsayWA For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (11-10-2013)