Closed Thread
Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well then I'm a duffer cause I was there for about 2 1/2 hours and thought that what I had was standard test!
    And that this long test I hear about must have been a few hours longer!
    I had blood taken. Drink the drink. 2nd blood, then third blood after 2hr.

I just couldn't handle tthe numb bum, sitting for so long in shi# chairs...the rest didn't bother me ...lol
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 08-10-2013 at 16:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I managed to get in to see the Ob today and found out it's definitely not warts! Thank god!!!! They are almost like infected pimples which has caused my Lymph Nodes to then become inflamed as well. He was saying something about the glands secreting more when you're pregnant. I just have to take a course of antibiotics and it should all be cleared up in a week. Such a huge relief, shouldn't google things as it totally freaks me out every time ;(

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kd0085 For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kdoo85 pleased its nothing serious.
    I've read about a few strange things that can happen down there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

Tommi and Gillie....good luck with your Glucose Load test in coming days - I did mine last week, it was the 1-hour test and I only had to fast for 1 hour beforehand. I got results today and my levels are great, so big tick there. Hope yours are just as good

KD...our bodies never play ball the way we want, do they? I understand the risk to baby is tiny but good idea to get it checked anyway

Pilbara....a "flatty" here too I think. No sign of belly-button-poppage

Sunshine...I hate swimming but like the shower. Go figure ! I see ASOS has nice maternity suits and cheap.

AFM had my 26 week midwife appointment today & met the middie that will be with me from now until the 'business end' of this pregnancy caper. I have a scan booked Thursday with the high-risk unit. Yay another chance to see baby boy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY KD!!!! that must be such a relief for you

Twocam thats a fantastic result, one less thing to worry about now. I love ticking each test off as it means I am one step closer to meeting my little man.

Feeling good today, still tired - recovery for me whilst pregnant from a large weekend is sooo slow haha. I have realised that petri is not active in the mornings at all, every morning I panic as I dont feel him till about 8:30am or as of yesterday 9:30am. naughty bubba. haha

I am guessing petri is still breach because last night he was happily kicking away and lets just say i was not feeling it in my stomach haha. It doesn't hurt - yet -but it is such an odd feeling (not a fan!) DH asked mewhat was happening as I was asking petri to stop haha and i couldn't really explain it to him either soo weird, hoping he spins around soon lol

Happy Wednesday! HUMP DAY YAY! Tonight we finish the painting in the nursery - doing the skirting boards and window frame yay! then we (i say we but lets face it this is a job for DH) start the sanding and painting of the furniture we picked up yay! We LOVE the colour we chose - very bright (Island Sea by Dulux) but with the white trim and the Orange splashes of colour in the room for contrast it hopefully will look amazing! Cannot WAIT till it is done, plus I have my baby shower in 5 weeks sooo much happening! Glucose test in 1.5 weeks, antenatal in 2.5 weeks, scan in 3.5 weeks and then baby shower in 5 weeks! YAY! as you can tell I am a bit of a planner and a countdown girl lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Tommi that's crap that you are treated that way. And not good that they don't take the time to answer any questions you have. You still want to feel like you are an important person in the scheme of things! You will probably be absolutely fine with the glucose test, I might have just had a bad day last time and be fine this time, who knows. As sunshine said its the boredom and sitting in the one spot for ages on uncomfy chairs that can be worse lol I have a lot of kicking down there as well! So not used to is, with DS I had placenta previa so didn't really feel much down there but this time wowee! He likes to try and kick his way out that's for sure! Not. Pleasant.

Great news KD! Our bodies def do weird things to us...one lady I know has varicose veins in her vajayjay!!!!! Ouchie!!!!! The things we ladies go through for our precious bundles hey!

Twocam hooray for great results! I have a terrible diet so not expecting the best, but you never know lol Wow that's great that you get to keep the same midwife until the end! gives you a good chance to have a bit of bonding time before you are on show hahahaha!

My belly button is really weird, its always been quite deep (and lets be honest, there is quite a bit of padding around it lol) but it seems to have gotten deeper and rounder!!!!! It opened up like a canyon but its so deep!!! If I looked closely I could probably find a small group of martians living in there or something! Hoping it stays that way for the pregnancy, but I missed out on all those weird things with DS as he was born 5.5 weeks early and I wasn't very big, so i could keep my belly ring in and some people didn't even realise i was pregnant! So as weird as it is, would kinda like to have some big changes this time around!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gilliebean1 For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (10-10-2013),Tommi  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all,
    Kd - I'm so glad you got it sorted I know how sensitive the area is so at least your got onto it ASAP. Hope your feelin better soon.

Had anyone chosen names yet that they want to reveal for our precious lil ones? We are leaning towards Adele Renee or Adele Tarnia (Tarnia is my sister in law) but I prefer the name Renee as it sounds better. Ah it's so hard!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    LindsayWA welcome back. Hope you had a great time with hubby.
    Ours is the only thing we haven't disclosed. It's been a challenge having mum staying. I've done well.
    We have however chosen timeless names and I think you're choices are just that. Adele is beautiful and renee is lovely too (my sil is a rene) adele Tarnia has a great ring to it
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 10-10-2013 at 11:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love Adele! I seem to like all names that start with "Adel", e.g. Adele, Adeline, Adelaide, Adella, etc. We have a maybe-name for our little boy, but DH hasn't said anything about it for a couple of weeks now, so I'm pretending that's what we're calling him for the time being as it's my most favourite boys' name ever (yet DH suggested it!). However I'm not one for revealing names before birth, so I'm not mentioning it yet, sorry. Especially since DH could change his mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI All,

Lindsay Adele is a lovely name. I like both versions of the middle name too.

We are still tossing around names I think in an earlier post i mentioned these names but here they are again: we are thinking the following names for Mr Petri: Henry, Oliver, Angus, Luca or Lennon. We probably favour Henry the most but at this point who knows which way we will go haha. The middle name will be my fathers first name as he has passed and it will be our way of having him be a part of our sons life. TBH i feel like we have been calling him Petri for so long it will be his nickname for a while haha.

Today I celebrate my last day in week 24 YAY! onto week 25 tomorrow and 15 weeks to go WOO! Petri has been quite an active little passenger today which is a nice change from the last 2 days though he is being quiet now - sleep time i think haha.