Closed Thread
Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies.....had my 20 weeks scan today and we are having A GIRL!!!!!

We are super excited, and dad is feeling very proud! We were a day 5 transfer.

Time for me to get ready for work! Check in soon! Hope you are all feeling as wonderful as we are!

:-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekynumum For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    #January#

Kalshy? (MIA)
    10th - Sunshinebell (girl) 5 day hatching trns icsi
    13th - bunnikins (boy) 5 day trns
    17th - Twocam (boy) 5day trns
    19th - Meljc86 (surprise)
    20th - Gilliebean (boy) – 6 Day Transfer ICSI
    20th - 4furbabies(MIA)
    20th - kelly reilly (MIA)
    21st - chook11 (surprise) 3 day picsi
    22nd - QI2013
    24th - Tommi (boy) – 5 Day Transfer
    24th - CDNinOZ
    31st - Pilbara (boy)
    Tinkerbell79? (MIA)

#February#

20th - cheekynumum (girl) 5 day trns
    26th - MariaA (boy) – 5 Day Transfer ICSI
    Littlesunflower?

#March#

2nd - Hoots (boy)
    4th - KD0085 (Boy) – 3 Day Transfer ICSI
    5th – LissyP (Boy)
    7th- Musical Gal (Boy) – 5 Day Transfer ICSI
    7th- Sariele (Boy) – 5 Day Transfer ICSI
    14th - GDYB03 – 3 Day Transfer ICSI
    17th - LindsayWA (Girl) – 5 Day Transfer
    23rd - Jedihouse
    Des11? (MIA)
    Angelmumma74? (MIA)

#April#
    7th – Arlais

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheekynumum welcome to our princess club! Numbers make it exclusive! !

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

cheekynumum  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Thanks for adding me to the roll call Tommi, but I was just popping in because I was curious about the strong gender swing in this thread. Didn't mean to crash the convo sorry ladies
    You just pop over whenever you like.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for adding me to the roll call too! I was a 3 day transfer ICSI, I still have OHSS and now I have a low lying placenta so hoping all will be well so I can have him naturally!

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well no one here will be surprised that we're also having a boy!! And he has mastered kicking and wriggling like a pro - can dodge scan wands and dopplers, and knock dad's hand hard enough to make dad jump in surprise. We were a 5dt, no ICSI needed.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (05-10-2013),Sunshinebell  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I'm having an ivf baby due 26/3, 4th cycle. Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't believe im 26 weeks!

The glucose test is so over exaggerated .... don't believe any 'oh its awful' rubbish! Yes I was starving by 10:30 after fasting all night but the drink was like lime mineral water softdrink. Quite refreshing! any don't think bloods worry us girls!! its like the sm a llest amount of blood I can ever remember being taken!! results were well below require... so all good.

Had my ob appt at kemh today and am continuing with obs not midwifes at this stage through to week 33 with fortnightly ultrasounds. :thumbup: again... can't complain about the treatment. Of course had my student midwife with me .... I just adore her:thumbup:

Baby girl seems to be doing well and placenta and cervix holding in there nicely, just having alot of brown discharge this week which is old blood. They can't be sure if its from wk23 bleed or later but its not fresh so told not to worry.
    Don't think I told you guys but I did ring the midwife tuesday night to check about all the brown blood and she got me to go in just to be sure, based on previous loss and big decline of movement over a week. Did quick scan, bubs heart I rate etc. Was only I there an hour. They are so cautious its so reassuring. and last few days babygirl is back to herself.

Nanny continues to do the housework while I take it easy. Has been nice having her around. But can't wait for dh's long swing to be over and for him to be home again in 8 days! he looses bed space each time he returns! !!

Welcome to our couple of newbies and missing a couple of our old regulars. Congrats Littlesunflower. to our missing regulas hope everything is ok? Infact hope its just soo good you haven't had time to post. Xx
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 04-10-2013 at 19:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I finally have an Internet connection back! ...for now at least!

so pleased to read about all the great scan results, it's very exciting in this thread at the moment isn't it? Baby's room preps can really get under way for most of us now, not to mention all the cute little onesies to be bought

welcome to the newbies!

glad your GTT went well sunshine. I have to say that i am dreading it... Last time I came so close to throwing up, and they kept coming out to tell me that if I did throw up, I would have to come back another day to do it all again... My problem is that I still have to eat straight away when I get up or I vomit, and I can't drink until after I've eaten or it comes straight back up... I still have a few weeks I think, so hopefully my MS will continue to improve! ...also VERY glad to hear that you've had no fresh blood and that babybell is doing well

btw - I had a 5 day FET (ICSI), and we are having a boy. IN my real life, there are two other family members expecting babies (no fertility treatments that I am aware of), both are having boys... Strange things are afoot

Everything is ticking over well here. Bubs is moving around a lot which is very reassuring, but I am soooooo tired....not sure what happened to that second trimester burst of energy I was supposed to get. ...still throwing up sometimes, but as long as I can eat, and I'm not confronted by any nasty smells, I'm mostly ok All is good! OB appt next Thursday (24 weeks then I think...keep losing count).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (05-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pilbara, Sunshine....you had to fast all night before your GD test? I only had to fast for 1 hour beforehand, so I did mine mid-afternoon after my lunch went down The drink was a bit sweet for me but then I don't normally eat many sweets at all. I did feel a bit sick when I got home after, but once again I put it down to the enormous amount of sweet stuff that I wouldn't normally ingest. Results Tuesday!
    Last edited by Twocam; 05-10-2013 at 16:55.