Closed Thread
Page 84 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats KD!! Yay, yet another little boy for our Blue Brigade! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I'm joining the Blue brigade. .. it's a boy! ! Was kinda expecting it, is there a statistic that ivf babies are notoriously boys? There's alot of us here :-) Am so excited, now we can start planning and shopping! I'll update the roll call.

Don't think I've felt the kicks yet. 17.5 wks. I sometimes feel what i can only describe as little scratches or pulls, or squiggles. I've felt it since 13wks but thought it was ligaments. Could it b my cheeky boy?

Still craving fruit. That's been going on a few weeks now. I had a bit of a seafood spurt in there a cpl of weeks ago. But back to fruit now. Any way I can get it-fruit juice, fruit puree, fruit whole, fruit smoothie, fruit salad.....

Hugs to everyone out there!

MusicalGal
    Last edited by MusicalGal; 30-09-2013 at 13:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    #January#

Kalshy? (MIA)
    10th - Sunshinebell (girl)
    13th - bunnikins (boy)
    17th - Twocam (boy)
    19th - Meljc86 (surprise)
    20th - Gilliebean (boy)
    20th - 4furbabies(MIA)
    20th - kelly reilly (MIA)
    21st - chook11
    22nd - QI2013
    24th - Tommi (boy)
    24th - CDNinOZ
    31st - Pilbara (boy)
    Tinkerbell79? (MIA)

#February#

20th - cheekynumum
    26th - Maria (boy)
    Littlesunflower?

#March#

2nd - Hoots (boy)
    4th - KD0085 (Boy)
    5th – LissyP (Boy)
    7th- Musical Gal (Boy)
    7th- Sariele (Boy)
    14th - GDYB03
    17th - LindsayWA (Girl)
    23rd - Jedihouse
    Des11? (MIA)
    Angelmumma74? (MIA)

MusicalGal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh, yay another boy! Lol, this is so funny! There is a slight sway towards boys with IVF, but not really much more than the general 50/50. I think it's just boy season right now! MG it sounds to me like you've definitely been feeling quickening... everyone describes it differently; for me it was mainly like a fluttering, vibrating type feeling. But then once the kicks start (mine did a week ago!), there is no mistaking it. A few minutes ago my little boy launched into a series of tiny kicks after being very very quiet all weekend, and when I put my fingers on the spot he was kicking, I could actually feel it through the skin!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

MusicalGal  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    Well, I'm joining the Blue brigade. .. it's a boy! ! Was kinda expecting it, is there a statistic that ivf babies are notoriously boys? There's alot of us here :-)
    Don't think I've felt the kicks yet. 17.5 wks. I sometimes feel what i can only describe as little scratches or pulls, or squiggles. I've felt it since 13wks but thought it was ligaments. Could it b my cheeky boy?
    Congrats...... so many princes in our group for our 2 little princesses..
    Yes.. yes... yes... I would bet money that you are experiencing your tiny little man! Oh so excited for you. It. Just gets better from here....enjoy bonding with your cheeky boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    A few minutes ago my little boy launched into a series of tiny kicks after being very very quiet all weekend, and when I put my fingers on the spot he was kicking, I could actually feel it through the skin!
    Cool!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musical .... 3 day transfers in Australia average 100.1 boys to every 100 girls But with 5-day transfers there are significantly more boys (114.3 boys to every 100 girls). (Page 48, www.aihw.gov.au/publication-d...id=10737423259)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping across from the April/May/June thread to say hi I'm due on the 7th of April, but have a suspicion I'll deliver late March as babies tend to come early in my family.

Those of us at the early end of the other thread are still at least a few weeks away from finding out gender yet, but it will be an interesting comparison to see if there's such a majority swing towards boys like there is here!

Apparently while there tends to be more boys born from IVF, I've also read that there's a slightly higher percentage of girls born if ICSI is used - so I was just wondering how many ladies in here used ICSI?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hi hi ladies Sorry I have been MIA, I was sick with the flu last week and still don't feel crash hot, so i was away from work for the 2 days that I have the most computer access without having to fight hubby for it lol. I have just read through all the posts so welcome to our newbies, and congrats on all the great scan results and gender revelations! So glad there are a couple of girls in here, they will be beating their potential suiters off with a stick lol

For stats: we will have 2 boys from 2x6day transfers, through ICSI. In my due in thread from when my son was born there was only 2 girls and about 7 or 8 boys from our group, so its funny that it seems to be repeating this time around

All quiet here, other than being sick! Boris is kicking around like crazy! DH has started to feel him now, and have been able to see quite a few kicks from the outside! I just love it! I guess because I have a high anterior placenta this time but geez he seems to like giving me a boot in the hoo ha lol Its really quite unpleasant to have your cervix used as a punching bag hee hee but I wouldn't change it for the world! Back to the OB on the 14th, and this weekend hubby and I are heading off for an early weekend away before Boris joins us - its a bit early, but we have DH's 40th to plan for November, and then into Christmas, so there are a busy couple of months coming up, so we thought we could take the opportunity now while we can! Can't wait to have a couple of days of rest and relaxation - we both desperately need it!

How does everything think their pregnancy is going - fast or slow? I am 24 weeks now but it feels like its going sooooo slllloooowwwwww!! I don't want to wish it away because this is the last pregnancy for us, and when I think of the time in months, I know bub's arrive is not far away, but the time just seems to be lagging hahahaha! 16 weeks, that's still 4 months to go!!!!!!

Glad to hear everyone is keeping as well as can be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Just popping across from the April/May/June thread to say hi I'm due on the 7th of April, but have a suspicion I'll deliver late March as babies tend to come early in my family.

Those of us at the early end of the other thread are still at least a few weeks away from finding out gender yet, but it will be an interesting comparison to see if there's such a majority swing towards boys like there is here!

Apparently while there tends to be more boys born from IVF, I've also read that there's a slightly higher percentage of girls born if ICSI is used - so I was just wondering how many ladies in here used ICSI?
    I'm 16 1/2 weeks. Scan is booked for 19 weeks. We used ICSI. So we shall see!! I'm really hoping for a girl! So let's hope the ICSI power wins!!! lol ours was a 3 day transfer of 2 embies.

It will be interesting to see as you said, who has done ICSI.