Closed Thread
Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Totally agree. ..... on long term parent visits and not taking risks with our precious babies
    Being an ex-Qlder I am seriously considering venturing to the shops this arvo while half the nation does the alf thing.
    Being a WA newbie the right thing to do would be watch. ...... nah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 28-09-2013 at 18:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies, I have no Internet at the moment (am told I probably won't get it back until the 4th!!!)... I promise to read back through and catch up when I can. Hope everyone is well...

btw, I just spent more than I thought was possible on a pram! ...I blame DH!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (28-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The last 3 days I have been having 1-2 hour couch naps..... totally zapped just like first trimester. I have also had another belly explosion.

So no surprise never made it to shops!
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 28-09-2013 at 19:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pilbara - ahhhh no internet it's crazy how we rely on it so much. I did the same on a pram but u will use it a lot so worth it. Congrats on ur purchase.

Well it's a GIRL!!!! Ah so excited can't believe it. Scan so good so exciting so see her busting a move can someone update me I don't know how on the phone app xx

Happy long weekend

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LindsayWA For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (28-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So excited for you too. Now you can start some serious shopping! Lol
    Hsve s great holiday with dh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, happy weekend

Lindsay congrats on finding out you are having a you see to be one of the few among our group. We need to balance out all these boys!

Sunshine sounds like you've got interesting times with Mum .

Tommi - good to see you

AFM now 24+2 and hard to believe I'm past the 6 month mark! It's like a special switch flicked on the day I was 6 months and suddenly my daily walk is that little bit harder (lots of muscle and ligament stretching going on in there I think). Also my reflux is really bad and my meds aren't doing a very good job And suddenly it's harder to bend down and do up my shoes since I don't bend in the middle anymore But otherwise all is wonderful!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindsay: Great news with another great scan!

Twocam: I've been having trouble bending to tie up my shoes for a while.

Today visited my parents and getting little kicks every so often. Wish that the baby would kick when DH is around so that he could feel it too. Also noticed that when I sit in my car my belly brushes up against the steering wheel. I might not be able to drive soon if this keeps up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone sorry it has been a long time since posting but I have loved keeping up with everyone's journey so far. I am 15 weeks today. My nuchal and bloods were all good a very low risk for all the trisomy's. The fatigue fairy has hit me harder than ever and combine that with the constant sneezing, heart burn insomnia and all the other symptoms we are ll having I am struggling to work out why people say pregnancy is a wonderful thing. Anyway I shouldn't complain as I am very happy to be here after such a long journey.

No movement felt yet. At times I still find myself waiting for the BUT... Hope you are all well and I will try and post more often

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pleased all going well for everone
    Iknow ...
    Its like getting in and out passenger side is a breeze... but that steering wheel....lol..!

TMI This week ive booked for some serious needed maintenance. hairdresser for cut & colour and waxing of the woohoo & legs! Here's hoping the unusual extreme pain I felt last time was just early pregnancy hormones. Been seeing this lady for a while and lucky cause I called her a B# in the mist of my pain..... lucky she laughed, & said should have warned you would be so worse than normal! I haven't been able to bring myself to go back until now.
    I have never actually waxed my legs so getting her to do that as all just to hard now.
    Just need to book the pedi now!

Mums been sitting with hand on my tummy. Funny how they mostly stop when theres a change of hand.

Craziest sensation to date happened today. Mum and I laughed.... the whole left side of belly was soft and my right side was distorted, protruding and rock hard. Was pretty obvious where someone was lying. I had just drank a nanny special ... lemonade with a dash of lime cordial. Obviously too much for someone! !