Closed Thread
Page 79 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Brisbane, yeah. I'm going to Greenslopes. And yes, they actually had to book me in earlier than they usually would, as the classes stop for a while over Christmas and New Year, and she said that if I waited til after then I'd be cutting it too fine (the course goes for 5 or 6 weeks I think). They had one that was done over two Saturdays, but DH said he'd rather give up one weeknight for a few weeks than two whole Saturdays in a row, so we went for the drawn-out option.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Brisbane, yeah. I'm going to Greenslopes. And yes, they actually had to book me in earlier than they usually would, as the classes stop for a while over Christmas and New Year, and she said that if I waited til after then I'd be cutting it too fine (the course goes for 5 or 6 weeks I think). They had one that was done over two Saturdays, but DH said he'd rather give up one weeknight for a few weeks than two whole Saturdays in a row, so we went for the drawn-out option.
    Sariele, I'm going to Greenslopes too! I've heard so many good things about it. Can't wait to do the birthing classes. Unfortunately we weren't able to get in in until January 14th which is the Tuesday class. I'm really worried that it's too close to the birth but we didn't really have any other option. I think the classes are over 5 weeks which will bring us up to the 11th Feb. Hope bub doesn't come that early! 😁

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kd0085 For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    I hope you get in okay Pilbara... I booked mine ages ago because the hospital paperwork said they book up three months in advance sometimes! Mine starts on 19th Nov. I'm really excited for our hospital tour in the first session, I've heard that it's like a freaking hotel (it was only finished being built in March this year).
    Geez really? Now I'm madly trying to call and book, but the line is constantly busy! Uh oh...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    Hey
    Bunnikins
    Meljc86
    cheekynumum
    LindsayWA
    Amps

Seriously just jump in guys ... you very welcome ....just make yourselves at home
    ThAnks sunshine bell - I have trouble getting onto bub hub during the day and most nights I'm in bed pretty early. Way easier to see updates on fb!! Loving the chit chat in here though. Very pleased for your news Sariele - happy dance!!! It's such a relief.

Im trying to get our 2yr olds room ready so he can move in there before bub arrives - I know what I want but just can't find it!!!! Getting new curtains - well a heap of quotes ATM. Room currently has roman blinds but I want full length block out curtains as he sleeps so well in the nursery with these curtains so hoping the transition will be easier with something similar.

24 weeks today - gosh this one feels like its flown but I'm really noticing the tiredness kick in around mid afternoon. Had a lovely big out last night with some friends - it's supposed to be book club but more like restaurant club!!!

Have a super day gals xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kd0085 View Post
    Sariele, I'm going to Greenslopes too! I've heard so many good things about it. Can't wait to do the birthing classes. Unfortunately we weren't able to get in in until January 14th which is the Tuesday class. I'm really worried that it's too close to the birth but we didn't really have any other option. I think the classes are over 5 weeks which will bring us up to the 11th Feb. Hope bub doesn't come that early! ������

Greenslopes is supposed to be very lush!!! It's getting great reviews from other friends!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh!!! Now you can't stop me!!!! Haha.

Is anyone doing pilates or yoga ATM? I was doing pt but its getting a bit full on and have had to modify so much it's not really feeling worth it - I love pt as my trainer is lovely and it's forcing me to get active twice a week - I try to add a walk in each day down to the park or beach with ds2. Any thoughts on yoga vs pilates???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnikins View Post
    Gosh!!! Now you can't stop me!!!! Haha.

Is anyone doing pilates or yoga ATM? I was doing pt but its getting a bit full on and have had to modify so much it's not really feeling worth it - I love pt as my trainer is lovely and it's forcing me to get active twice a week - I try to add a walk in each day down to the park or beach with ds2. Any thoughts on yoga vs pilates???
    I was going to do Pilates but I read that you shouldn't do it while pregnant unless you were doing it before.... So my plan now is to do yoga, but I'm yet to get my butt into gear and get to a class! ...lazy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    I was going to do Pilates but I read that you shouldn't do it while pregnant unless you were doing it before.... So my plan now is to do yoga, but I'm yet to get my butt into gear and get to a class! ...lazy...
    I don't feel so bad now .... I thought you must have gone ahead and started it.
    I wish I could do it.

Was a little shocked standing on the scales today. But ...... it is all worth it.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wonderful now I'm worried I haven't booked the classes either. Ha ha how funny didn't even think about Chrissy & new year who woulda thunk it ahhhhhhhh. So the answer is no I haven't booked them lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    I don't feel so bad now .... I thought you must have gone ahead and started it.
    I wish I could do it.

Was a little shocked standing on the scales today. But ...... it is all worth it.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    No...my babysitters are on a cruise (that's my current excuse!) Am wondering whether monkeybars might have a class next term...will definitely let you know if I find something and see if you want to come with...

Did your mum arrive ok?