Closed Thread
Page 76 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, wow, Tommi and Sunshine, tough week for you. I am very sorry to hear about your loss, Tommi. That must have been quite a shock, Sunshine. Not surprising you feel teary now. It’s probably just sinking in. Glad everything is okay, though. You both take care of yourselves.

I have a question about sports. Is anybody doing any running? I am going most mornings but usually not more than 5 km, maybe 8 on the weekends. But I can definitely feel that I am quite short of breath and I have to slow waaaayyy down. I am 16 weeks now and was wondering if anybody has similar experiences. Also, the tiredness, which was really bad between 6 and 8 weeks is back. So I am wondering if I should have my iron levels checked?

Hope the rest of the week is going well for all of you!

Due date update:

#January#

Kalshy?
    10th - Sunshinebell (girl)
    13th - bunnikins (boy)
    17th - Twocam (boy)
    20th - Gilliebean (boy)
    20th - 4furbabies
    20th - kelly reilly
    21st - chook11
    22nd - QI2013
    24th - Tommi (boy)
    24th - CDNinOZ
    31st - Pilbara (boy)
    Tinkerbell79?

#February#

20th - cheekynumum
    26th - Maria (boy)
    Littlesunflower?

#March#

4th - KD0085
    5th – LissyP (Boy)
    7th- Musical Gal
    7th- Sariele
    14th - GDYB03
    17th - LindsayWA
    23rd - Jedihouse
    Des11?
    Angelmumma74?
    Amps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lissy - I asked my ob back at 8 weeks whether I'd be okay to keep running as I was only just getting back into it when I got my BFP (stopped just before transfer). He gave me the all clear, but the one time I tried it the following week, I only jogged a few hundred metres before I stopped. Not cause I was out of breath or anything, but something just told me to stop; it didn't "feel" right. So I've just stuck with brisk walking since then. Lately I've had a few days where I feel out of breath just walking down the hallway at home, so I think you're doing extremely well to be still running 5-8km! Maybe your body is just telling you it's time to slow down.. perhaps do a half-walk half-run instead. ETA: I had a week of extreme tiredness a few weeks back, then found out at my next scan that the baby was suddenly measuring ahead, so the increased tiredness could definitely be a growth spurt.
    Last edited by Sariele; 19-09-2013 at 13:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, Sariele. I understand what you mean. I would not have run if I had any weird feelings but I have to say that I usually feel good doing it. One time, must have been around week 11, I was meeting a fried for a lunch time run and I had pretty severe cramping so that I almost cancelled but then went and intended to turn back if it would persist. But amazingly enough, the run really helped and I felt good the rest of the day. Even now I feel mostly good and when I get a bit huffed, I just slow or walk as you say. I am not pushing anything, that's for sure. But I really like being out there and it wakes me up in the mornings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good for you. Ob told me that so long as it feels fine, you're good to keep going. He said he just wouldn't recommend running any marathons. I wish I was as motivated as you! I have to force myself to go out walking these days, and even then I probably only manage it 3-4 times a week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got the best phone call of my life. Our little BOY is less than 1:10,000 for T21, T18 and T13, and his sex chromosomes are also normal. I cried happy tears for the first time this whole pregnancy, lol. Even though I knew it all along, I can't believe we're going to have a son!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Due date update:

#January#

Kalshy?
    10th - Sunshinebell (girl)
    13th - bunnikins (boy)
    17th - Twocam (boy)
    20th - Gilliebean (boy)
    20th - 4furbabies
    20th - kelly reilly
    21st - chook11
    22nd - QI2013
    24th - Tommi (boy)
    24th - CDNinOZ
    31st - Pilbara (boy)
    Tinkerbell79?

#February#

20th - cheekynumum
    26th - Maria (boy)
    Littlesunflower?

#March#

4th - KD0085
    5th – LissyP (Boy)
    7th- Musical Gal
    7th- Sariele (Boy)
    14th - GDYB03
    17th - LindsayWA
    23rd - Jedihouse
    Des11?
    Angelmumma74?
    Amps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    I just got the best phone call of my life. Our little BOY is less than 1:10,000 for T21, T18 and T13, and his sex chromosomes are also normal. I cried happy tears for the first time this whole pregnancy, lol. Even though I knew it all along, I can't believe we're going to have a son!
    Love happy news...
    what a wonderful way to start our day. :thumbup:
    Can imagine your excitement, relief and overwhelmed tears of happiness

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news, Sariele!

I think I have to lay off the doppler for a while. This morning, after an argument with DH, and not feeling any movement, I tried the doppler, and couldn't find the heartbeat for ages. However I could hear the cord beat and the baby moving around. Eventually after lying slightly to my side found the horse hiding in a corner. I was late to work because of all this. Now sitting at my desk at work, getting a few little nudges, so feel better.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to chook11 For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Great news Sariele! So happy that it all worked out perfectly for you x

Have a good weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Congrats to everyone on their their little blessings. I have been following your thread for quite a while now but haven't joined in. So many little bits and pieces to keep up with. I thought if I don't join in soon I will miss my chance :-)

So many baby boys entering this world in 2014. Hubby and I are going to leave the sex unknown so we get a little surprise at the end of our amazing journey. We are due on the 19th of January.

Just wanted to drop in and say HI to you all and I look forward to hearing more as the pregnancies progress.