Closed Thread
Page 75 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default roll call

Hi Ladies,

Just adding my due date to the roll call.

#January#

Kalshy?
    10th - Sunshinebell (girl)
    13th - bunnikins (boy)
    17th - Twocam (boy)
    20th - Gilliebean (boy)
    20th - 4furbabies
    20th - kelly reilly
    21st - chook11
    22nd - QI2013
    24th - Tommi (boy)
    24th - CDNinOZ
    31st - Pilbara (boy)
    Tinkerbell79?

#February#

20th - cheekynumum
    26th - Maria (boy)
    Littlesunflower?

#March#

4th - KD0085
    7th- Musical Gal
    7th- Sariele
    14th - GDYB03
    17th - LindsayWA
    23rd - Jedihouse
    LissyP - ? (Boy)
    Des11?
    Angelmumma74?
    Amps

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 22 weeks update

Hi Ladies,

Back from our trip to Singapore. Saw some nice gardens, but glad to be back at home and able to rest.

Took my doppler on the trip with me so I could listen to the galloping horse whenever I got worried. While away, at about 20.5 weeks, started getting my first kicks. The first kick was when I was actually trying to use the doppler, and the kick was at the position of the doppler. It was like a little protest. The kicks have been getting more frequent and stronger. I have felt it lying in bed, and sitting in meetings at work.

This morning had the morphology scan, and everything was good. Now 22 weeks +3.

On Monday, had my first appointment with the midwife at the Mater Hospital. The appointment was mostly filling in forms about medical history, but they did test my blood pressure again and listen to the heartbeat.

Have been doing a bit of knitting and so far have knitted a litle multi-coloured beanie. The hospital said we should have a beanie ready to put on baby's head straight after birth.

best wishes,
    Chook

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey chook
    Welcome back. So exciting for you to be feeling movement now. You obviously had a good trip. Seemed like you were gone a while. Good news on your scan too.

You've inspired me with the beanie....
    haven't knitted since I was a kid. Mums now flying over on the weekend to stay with me for a month or so so im not by myself with dh fifo. Shes a huge knittter and crocheter.... just read your post and immediately text her to say bring some needles with for me!
    Shall fill in some of my couch time!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, especially the new people! Sorry QI2013 and Tommi that you have to deal with sadness at this time. Sunshinebell that's a scary story but thanks for the tip on fuel in the car. I didn't even think about it, but we do usually let ours run low...no more of that!!

I've been fine, no more nausea thanks to moving away from Elevit, and otherwise just getting all the usual twinges. Baby is definitely kicking now - I wasn't sure until just before the 17 week mark, but once I managed to catch one of those strange flutters against my hand I knew - and I had been feeling them since about 15 weeks! What amazes me is that dressed in my normal clothes (the ones that still fit!) baby is still not showing, and people who hear how far along I am look a bit puzzled. I never imagined I could go halfway through a pregnancy without it being obvious, but it looks like I can!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all thank you so much for responding it has made me feel better. Last night I was at a grad ceremony and little petri was giving so kicks so feeling a bit better thinking he is having a lazy week which is kind of what I need atm haha.

Sunshinebell I have read back through and omg that must have been awful for you. I cannot even imagine glad that your little one is doing well and that you also are doing well. Love the tip too as I am the culprit in our family of not having fuel in my car.

Hoping that everyone has a great day today I will be off BH till monday as the funeral is tomorrow so have a good weekend also.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    Sunshinebell that's a scary story ......
    I've been fine, no more nausea thanks to moving away from Elevit...
    Baby is definitely kicking now ...
    What amazes me is that dressed in my normal clothes (the ones that still fit!) baby is still not showing...
    To be honest I was stronger when it happened th as n now. Been quite teary lst couple days. Fear of loosing my little girl.i have definitely lost some self confidence this week. Just come to far for anything to happen now. Was on such a high joy ride and then hit such a low.

Amazing chemist didn't believe me but I swear elevit ain't right for everyone.

Great news with baby kicking
    We really all carry so differently don't we. Bet you end up being just all bub and maintain your shape everywhere else! Lucky girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had no kicks last night, so put the doppler on this morning and was reassured to hear the galloping horse.

Just got a few kicks now while sitting down. I guess the kicks come and go but it does worry us when we don't feel it for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Hey all thank you so much for responding little petri was giving so kicks so feeling a bit better thinking he is having a lazy week which is kind of what I need atm haha.

Sunshinebell I have read back through and omg that must have been awful for you. I cannot even imagine glad that your little one is doing well and that you also are doing well.

Hoping that everyone has a great day today I will be off BH till monday as the funeral is tomorrow so have a good weekend also.
    Thanks sweetie ... you take it easy over weekend and with funeral and know our thoughts are with you and sending you strength. Good to know baby fine ...Petri just needed a little rest , maybe telling mummy she need to restup too xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    U know what I do when I don't feel kicks eat some chocolate wait a few mins and BOOM there they are works everytime must have a sweet tooth like his mumma ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chook11 View Post
    Had no kicks last night, so put the doppler on this morning and was reassured to hear the galloping horse. .
    I LOVE the c sound of the galloping horse..lol