Closed Thread
Page 74 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    ...result is waaaay too much time on bubhub
    Good thing phone was plugged in dining room to charge this morning or id have spent the day googling, textn and bubhubbing! hugs for little one hope she's not to sick and better soon.
    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We didn't get to see between bub's legs today; he had his butt right down near my cervix, which according to my obs is the worst place to try and see anything, lol. At one stage he did say, "Look, that MIGHT be a package there, but I wouldn't want to put any money on it at all!" So I guess we just wait for the blood results next week.

Unfortunately our appointment was over in probably five minutes, scan included, as the second we walked in he got called to the birthing suites for "a situation", as he put it. So he had to rush us, but at this early stage there's not much to talk about anyway. He just asked if I was feeling well, made me feel better about the doing the Harmony test by saying he and his wife would have chosen to do the same thing if they got the results we did, and told me to come back again after my Morph scan next month. So fingers crossed we get good news next week, and I don't need to speak to him again for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    We didn't get to see between bub's legs today; he had his butt right down near my cervix, which according to my obs is the worst place to try and see anything, lol. At one stage he did say, "Look, that MIGHT be a package there, but I wouldn't want to put any money on it at all!" So I guess we just wait for the blood results next week.

Unfortunately our appointment was over in probably five minutes, scan included, as the second we walked in he got called to the birthing suites for "a situation", as he put it. So he had to rush us, but at this early stage there's not much to talk about anyway. He just asked if I was feeling well, made me feel better about the doing the Harmony test by saying he and his wife would have chosen to do the same thing if they got the results we did, and told me to come back again after my Morph scan next month. So fingers crossed we get good news next week, and I don't need to speak to him again for a while.
    So squiggles gender is in question for another week ...amazing how uncooperative they can already be, isn't it?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A short but sweet scan. Still you got to see Squiggles. ....living upto his uncooperative and squiggly name. He thought he was nesstled in a lovely comfy spot!! The positive is the harmony bloods are more accurate anyway.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnikins View Post
    Hello gals - must be the night for intros! I've been reading back to try and catch up. Would love to join in - we are fur on the 13th jan with our second boy. Our little frosty worked so feeling super blessed. 23 weeks on Monday so very excited.

Cheeknumum - sorry to hear about the reaction you received - it's a damn hard journey xx
    Bunnikins I missed your post and didn't say hi, welcome.
    Finally someone I else with a close due date.... welcome!:thumbup:

You're right. It is a hard journey and I we're all so blessed to be here...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Bunnikins  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I there ladies! Another week I have been absent! I wish I had a pc attached to me at all times and not just the ipad lol I already get in trouble from Mr 3 if I pick up the phone or ipad, phone down mummy, ipad down mummy! Sorry buddy!

Sunshine what a scare you had! Hope nothing more comes of it and take it as a good excuse to rest up!

QI so sorry to hear about your friend, how incredibly sad. such a tragedy.

On the subject of headaches, I used to get them all the time in the first and early second tri. Not so much now but panadol wasn't working at all, so the chemist gave me some magnesium tablets and polaramine (I had a slight cold as well), the magnesium was meant to help with the headache and the polaramine was meant to help dry up the rest - so might be something to talk to your chemist about as well? I have always been a real headachy person and only the heavy duty stuff works to dull the pain, so panadol is a waste for me :-( But they have gotten better over the weeks so hopefully everyone elses do too.

AFM just plodding along really until our next OB appt at 26 weeks. I feel so much more relaxed about this pregnancy now that we have gotten past the big scan (can't remember who was saying this in earlier posts). As soon as I saw that Boris was ok and that everything was working the way it should, a massive weight lifted off my shoulders! Even from 12-19 weeks and you know there is a baby in there, its still stressful until you actually get confirmation that things are as they should be!

Welcome to all our newbies as well! Congrats on your pregnancies and I look forward to following your journeys as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone both new and old! Feels like forever since i have been on, apologies we have had a death in the family which has taken much of my focus. I am really sorry as I am not up to date on everyones posts and happenings but when I have a moment I will do a read through.

I have a quick question - I am 21+5 today and since Monday I haven't felt petri move as much. over the weekend he was really active kicking away but I have felt hardly anything. Today I dont think I have felt him move at all. Should I be concerned or am I still early days no need to monitor movement yet - i have an antenatal appt with OB on 30 Sept.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry for your loss Tommi. Hope you're coping ok with everything.

The first few weeks I could go couple of days between movement. then it was around same time each day. Now I have it every 3 or so hours. I guess only you can judge how regular you feel it and when its been to long.
    Certain foods can get her going.... icecream, s&v chips, spicy noodles, ... hot milo at the moment works I everytime.

If you're concerned even the slightest I say definately definately call the midwife. they won't mind at all and it is peace of mind for you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tommi. Sorry to hear about the death never an easy time. I don't know about feeling movements but I do know if you wait till your OB appoint you may very well drive your self crazy regardless of what any of us say. I went to my local GP for something the other day & she told me they have a Doppler I could come in & use if I ever felt something wasn't right. If I where you I would give your GP a call & see if they have one to use just to put your mind at rest. A worried mummy is not a healthy mummy so do what you feel is best. Xx fingers is nothing. Keep us updated

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LindsayWA For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (18-09-2013),Tommi  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tommi when uou back read you'll see I had a little scare on the weekend.

Midwife said on discharge from hospital .. now I have regular movement any cranmping, bleeding, lack of baby movement must go straight back in.

Call them. You're over 20weeks

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (19-09-2013)