Closed Thread
Page 71 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    Anyone with appts or tests next week, exciting news or even worries???
    Apart from the few of us all very quiet in here lately, ......
    I'm reading along, but I'm often too slack to comment unless I have news too... how bad is that! I'm in several DIGs, and I'm more active in two of them so I tend to fall behind with the others. Anyway, I don't have much news.. I had my Harmony blood draw on Tues morning, so I should get the results for that by the 24th. I've also got my second Ob appt on Monday, and he's going to try and tell us the sex if he can, but if not or he's not 100% sure, the BT will tell us only a week after anyway. Hope Squiggles is still okay in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    I'm reading along, but I'm often too slack to comment unless I have news too...
    I had my Harmony blood draw on Tues morning, so I should get the results for that by the 24th. :
    Hope Squiggles is still okay in there.
    Love your honesty
    We look forward to celebrating your results on 24th of good Squiggles news
    Xx

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Sunshinebell;7444903]Was told today ob has note in my file that it has been decided if I go full term I will be induced, I won't be allowed to go over. /QUOTE]
    Sunshine good they are letting you know now. I have a placenta scan booked for 26 weeks but Dr said they won't have any idea of plans until about 32 weeks. If it's still unclear where the placenta is headed then I've got a 2nd placenta scan booked for 36 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Twocam;7445585]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    Was told today ob has note in my file that it has been decided if I go full term I will be induced, I won't be allowed to go over. /QUOTE]
    Sunshine good they are letting you know now. I have a placenta scan booked for 26 weeks but Dr said they won't have any idea of plans until about 32 weeks. If it's still unclear where the placenta is headed then I've got a 2nd placenta scan booked for 36 weeks.
    No sorry might not have written that well.

Inducedwill be due to uterus shape which is why I was highrisk to start with and why they thought from start I would be risk of premmie. But uterus is actually performing well!!! So heres hoping theres no abrupt stop to its growth. Due to that they wouldn't want me going over.
    Totally seperate from placenta ...
    If placenta doesn't move it will be csection. Which won't know until after these 2 scans.
    But its just nice to have regular monitoring so not left wondering to much.
    and of course if possible I'd love natural birth, but I just go with the flow... am open to any option to get her out safest ... just blessed to be pregnant I think.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 14-09-2013 at 00:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all, I've been reading all the posts and decided to post. I'm due 20 February with my first implant 'Benedict'....while I was fortunate enough to get a BFP it's come at a price. I was hospitalised with severe OHSS for most of my first trimester. All seems to be going well now though. I started back at work this week!

Telling my family was hard as my brother and his wife have been TTC for 5 years, with 11 miscarriages as a result. So they are no longer talking to me.

I'm looking forward to reading and maybe posting more again soon. Have a lovely weekend ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshine bell and twocam - sounds as though we are all in a similar position. I have to have a scan at 32 weeks to see if my placenta has moved upwards too... OB says 95% of the time placenta moves up as the uterus grows, but if it doesn't then I will have to have a c-section. No need to worry with those kinds of odds!

cheekynumum - welcome and congratulations! Glad you are going well now, that must be a huge relief. So sorry to hear about your bother and his wife (and their reaction), infertility is such an awful thing, and having had 11 miscarriages must be torture... Hopefully once they have had time to process your news and deal with their own grief, your relationship can be restored...big hugs to you I hope that you are still managing to celebrate this pregnancy (even if just with your partner and friends)...so in view of that, I send you a big Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    #January#

Kalshy?
    10th - Sunshinebell (girl)
    17th - Twocam (boy)
    20th - Gilliebean (boy)
    20th - 4furbabies
    20th - kelly reilly
    24th - Tommi (boy)
    24th - CDNinOZ
    31st - Pilbara (boy!)
    Tinkerbell79?

#February#

20th - cheekynumum
    26th - Maria (boy)
    Littlesunflower?
    QI2013?

#March#

4th - KD0085
    7th- Musical Gal
    7th- Sariele
    14th - GDYB03
    23rd - Jedihouse
    LissyP - ? (Boy)
    Chooky11?
    Des11?
    Angelmama74?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you ladies don't mind if I join this thread but the chances are I will be having my baby late March instead of my edd April 11th. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow but my ob has already discussed the probability of C-section. Scarring to my cervix is the main reason, don't want to risk any further damage, we might want to try for a 2nd. I'm still coming to grips with the fact that I'm actually pregnant. I have morning sickness for half the day and night, totally random times and am so so so tired. I've had to cut back my days at work because I just can't manage. I'm quite pale so most of my body looks like a road map now, blue veins everywhere. Dh is enjoying the breast enhancement.....no surprises there. The truth is I am really not enjoying anything about being pregnant so far, in saying that I am so grateful it has finally happened for us and can't wait to meet our little belly-bean.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello gals - must be the night for intros! I've been reading back to try and catch up. Would love to join in - we are fur on the 13th jan with our second boy. Our little frosty worked so feeling super blessed. 23 weeks on Monday so very excited.

Cheeknumum - sorry to hear about the reaction you received - it's a damn hard journey xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome amps and bunnikins

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Bunnikins  (15-09-2013)