Closed Thread
Page 7 of 93 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tommi and 4furbabies. Oh the nausea is with me nearly all day long, feeling off and definitely can relate to you you Tommi, feeling like a nanna and needing so much sleep. Am struggling to get through work.. not sure if I will need to cut back my hours before long. Am doing 4 x 12.5hr days and they are killing me at the moment, luckily they are every second day so i sleep on my off days. Does the tiredness get better or is this going to be what is like for the next 8 months? Don't want to sound like I'm complaining cause having the BFP is so fantastic!
    Ladies are you going back to your FS for your first scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first scan is included in my cost with fertility clinic i'm pretty sure, the weekly bloods i'm having are. My scan is week 7, then i,ve booked in with OB week 9 and she'll do a scan as well so i'm really excited to see the little bean and make it feel more real! I dont have any ms at all just tired and nanna like too :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 4furbabies For This Useful Post:

QI2013  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first scan is with my Fertility clinic also aswell as the initial 2 blood tests. After the scan ifall is well (heartbeat found I am guessing) I am on my own so off to my GP and onto the next stage which I figure is the 12 week scan...i think...not sure this is my first time at all of this .
    QI2013 I feel for you thankfully my nausea is only ever between 11am and 2pm and it is not every day, the tiredness appears to be worse some days than others also.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:

QI2013  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome QI2013! Glad you found us!

Sunshine- congrats on the heartbeat! Isn't it the best sound ever?

I'm feeling all your pain with nausea. Mine has now hit- all day off and on. Also being tired. Running after a toddler all day doesn't help either. I'm finding I get so out of breath over doing small things- like walking to the car after work.

Update- I had my 6 week scan with the FS and we can see the fetal pole and a heartbeat. Unfortunately this little one has implanted way at the top of my uterus so we couldn't get a read on the BPM but the FS was very happy and showed me that you can see the heart beating and we could very faintly hear it. Our due date is Jan 21. I called my OB but I think he's taking holidays a. around the 10 week mark and b. the week I'm due. His receptionist said she needs to call me back

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CDNinOZ For This Useful Post:

QI2013  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations CDNinOZ on your scan results! that is fantastic news. Have a great weekend with hopefully not too much nausea and tiredness.
    T.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNinOZ View Post
    Update- I had my 6 week scan with the FS and we can see the fetal pole and a heartbeat. Unfortunately this little one has implanted way at the top of my uterus so we couldn't get a read on the BPM but the FS was very happy and showed me that you can see the heart beating and we could very faintly hear it. Our due date is Jan 21. I called my OB but I think he's taking holidays a. around the 10 week mark and b. the week I'm due. His receptionist said she needs to call me back
    ...yay for another lovely scan result! Fantastic news CDinOZ!

AFM - I was expecting bad news but I just got my 5 week bloods and they tell me the pregnancy hormone is 12665... So relieved...

hope everyone else is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    AFM - I was expecting bad news but I just got my 5 week bloods and they tell me the pregnancy hormone is 12665... So relieved...
    Great news Pilbara!! hope that lil one keeps growing strongly for you!

CDNinOZ. congrats on the good scan result too. Gee can't imagine having to run around after a toddler as well as deal with all these symptoms at the same time, but I guess that's where the natural mothering skills kick in hey.. can't wait to share some of those!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to QI2013 For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi lovelys, pleased to hear all good bloods and scans for everyone over the last few days ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I have been quiet over the last week or so - have been sooooo freaking busy...and am sooooooooo freaking tired!!!!!! My god I forgot how exhausting the early days of pregnancy were! Am in bed early, or have a kip during the day when my son does, and yes the energy of a nearly 3 year old doesn't match this exhausted mumma at the moment lol. Thankfully though, I haven't hit MS yet..... I am sure I was feeling grotty by this stage with my son....so hoping it might bypass me this time around..don't like my chances though lol Taking some relief in knowing that this tiredness should pass!

Had my 7wk scan yesterday - little boris is measuring 7wk3d which is 3 days ahead of schedule, and heartbeat is 152bpm which is great! All looking good. Spoke to one of our nurses this morning and she reconfirmed that its all looking good which is a relief, so next stop OB next Friday so I will either be 8wk or 7wk4d lol.

So glad to read that everyone is travelling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news gilliebean1

AFM - things are not going well, started bleeding yesterday.... Went for a blood test this morning to see what HCG is doing, but right now, it's not looking good.