Closed Thread
Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Experienced mums advice needed....

The last 2weeks ive been getting this sensation. The last weeks its daily. Seversl times a day. Sometimes in groups within s short period if time.
    The only way to describe it is...
    Its low down there, feels like a suction happening and then feels like quick blow of air as it releases.
    Baby is active before and after. Its not painful just a weird sensation. And freaked me out at first.
    Ive googled braxton hicks. Says can surprisingly happen even earlier than this. But the description doesn't match... so I don't know.

I have another midwife appt friday. Not worried enough to ring, just curious. It intrigues me! All these weird but wonderful things

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 10-09-2013 at 10:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies! Another week I have been absent and missed soo much!

More team blue additions! That's awesome! We are team blue as well so might add that to the list. Although I am sure that we all would have been happy whichever way it went, I know I would have been! I am stoked to have another little boy in the family! And you are right, boys toys are awesome fun lol

tommi I loooove the colours you have chosen for your nursery! They are so bright and cheery! I hope you manage to find everything you need online to make little bub's room just perfect x

Pilbara I looove the shopping aspect lol I have bought Boris a few things that have been on sale over the past couple of weeks, some bonds suits and a few winter things that from Mix (the Coles clothing line) that they have only had in bigger sizes so they can go away for a while. Lots of really cute things. I am kinda glad I have babies in different seasons so I can still get joy in shopping hahahahaha! Because we don't need all the big ticket items, I need to still enjoy the smaller things!

I would be curious to know the sex of our other embies, they all had names, and I gave them all boys names, just because they were the only cute names I could think of. And we only had chromosome testing in our last round so the 2 that made it were the only ones we have known about prior to transfer. But I have a boy from our first batch, and 2 boy embies from our second batch...sooo curious to know if there were any girls in there lol Perhaps we are just a blue family lol

AFM I have been travelling quite well, am 21+1 now and definitely feeling movements. Started feeling slight rumblings around 19wks which were more than windy feelings, and now he is a little kickboxer in there! With DS1 I didn't feel anything until around 21 weeks, so this time I have felt them sooner. We had our OB appt yesterday and all is looking good, got a little 3D pic of him (although he wasn't playing nicely this time either) but its a little profile shot of his head and ear and he has his arms up to his face, so still playing shy! I had a good discussion with him about my chances of VBAC and I think I have decided that i will book in for a c-section. I am keen to try a VBAC, and chances are if I did then nothing would go wrong, but i'm really not keen to take any risks with this little treasure just to feel like a "real woman" (which is my silly thinking, and not actually true!!) and push a baby out, which may lead to complications or an emergency c-section anyway! I am a little disappointed, but I feel much more at ease now knowing that we will both be ok regardless! Soo looks like this bub will come around 38-39 weeks eeeeeekkkkk!!! Can't wait to meet him!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gilliebean1 For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gilliebean - glad your OB appt went well and that Boris is tracking nicely! It sounds to me as though you have made the right decision re booking in for a c-section. If my OB suggests a c-section, then I will do the same. No point in taking unnecessary risks! It's worth bearing in mind that not all vaginal births are empowering experiences. I certainly don't feel any more "womanly" or empowered for having had my DD vaginally, to be honest, it was an awful experience in which I had not control as they frantically suctioned her out! At the end of the day, who cares how the baby gets born, so long as they land here safely!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    #January#

Kalshy?
    10th - Sunshinebell (girl)
    17th - Twocam (boy)
    20th - Gilliebean (boy)
    20th - 4furbabies
    20th - kelly reilly
    24th - Tommi (boy)
    24th - CDNinOZ
    31st - Pilbara (boy!)
    Tinkerbell79?

#February#

26th - Maria (boy)
    Littlesunflower?
    QI2013?

#March#

4th - KD0085
    7th- Musical Gal
    7th- Sariele
    14th - GDYB03
    23rd - Jedihouse
    LissyP - ? (Boy)
    Chooky11?
    Des11?
    Angelmama74?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    Experienced mums advice needed....

The last 2weeks ive been getting this sensation. The last weeks its daily. Seversl times a day. Sometimes in groups within s short period if time.
    The only way to describe it is...
    Its low down there, feels like a suction happening and then feels like quick blow of air as it releases.
    Baby is active before and after. Its not painful just a weird sensation. And freaked me out at first.
    Ive googled braxton hicks. Says can surprisingly happen even earlier than this. But the description doesn't match... so I don't know.

I have another midwife appt friday. Not worried enough to ring, just curious. It intrigues me! All these weird but wonderful things

wonder what your bubba is doing in there!?? ...strange things happen when you are pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    wonder what your bubba is doing in there!?? ...strange things happen when you are pregnant!
    Having a 2am solo party tonight!

She's either a dancing queen or gymnast!

Dh been home 5 nights. I've already slept once in spare room and 2am tonight I made my way to the couch. I'm just hitting that uncomfy tossing stage again and conscious he's gotta get up for work.
    And I've woke tonight to her going off.

Surely she's gotta get tired and sleep soon.
    Wholly moley ... she is out of control!

Guess she's the perfect size and strength ... and plenty enough room still in there to be a little trickster!

Last edited by Sunshinebell; 11-09-2013 at 05:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    Having a 2am solo party tonight!

She's either a dancing queen or gymnast!

Dh been home 5 nights. I've already slept once in spare room and 2am tonight I made my way to the couch. I'm just hitting that uncomfy tossing stage again and conscious he's gotta get up for work.
    And I've woke tonight to her going off.

Surely she's gotta get tired and sleep soon.
    Wholly moley ... she is out of control!

Guess she's the perfect size and strength ... and plenty enough room still in there to be a little trickster!

Shame she's keeping you up at night, but it is reassuring to feel them moving about isn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning... slight sleepin. Came back to bed after someone else went too sleep.

Oh yeah Pilbara, more cute, crazy and wonderful than anything. Wouldn't have it any other way.

I can see a very lazy day coming on.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshine....yay for getting the bed to yourself for a bit I'm very restless at the moment, DH is probably very relieved that I'm a shiftworker and rarely in bed the same time as him

Gillie...Boy there must have been a whole lot of blue baby dustflying around when you/me/Tommi/Pilbara/Maria had our treatments! I have bought a cot and a bath and a pack of 3 gro-suits (because they were on sale for $1 at Big W)! I am NOT buying anything else until Mr Procrastination (aka DH) paints the blasted nursery

Pilbara...reading Sunshine's update made me wonder if others are getting much movement? I haven't noticed ours getting either stronger or more frequent at this stage. You?

AFM 21+6 today and just choofing along as normal. No appointments booked until 26 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    Pilbara...reading Sunshine's update made me wonder if others are getting much movement? I haven't noticed ours getting either stronger or more frequent at this stage. You?
    I am getting quite a lot of movement, way more than I had with DD... I think I noticed it much earlier this time because I have been pregnant before (and know what to "feel" for), but I also think that this bub is far more active. Lately (ill be 20 weeks tomorrow), and particularly in the past week, the movements have been stronger (just because bubs is bigger I think). I feel him most often when sat on the couch, I think he doesn't like my stomach being scrunched up!

I wouldn't worry if you aren't getting a lot of movements, I don't think I noticed much at this stage with DD... If you are concerned, ive heard others say to have a drink of something cold and sweet, and then to sit down... Which makes me wonder if bubs is moving so much because I'm eating too much sugar

four weeks until your next appointment? Mine too... Are you struggling with the wait or have you found that you can relax into it a bit more now? ...somehow that 19 week scan flicked some kind of relax switch in me (hope it lasts!)...

xx