Closed Thread
Page 68 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Funny how for so many of us our gut feeling has been right about baby's sex.
    I always visioned if we had a bub it would be a boy but the same week I 'felt'pregnant before bfp confirmation, I had the strongest feeling it was a girl and the desire and premonition for a girl just got stronger and stronger before sex confirmation. It was l I ke I just knew.

I too am going to have to buy a play pen for bubby due to our other family member!
    Our 13yr old fur girl has been through to much with me to go upsetting her routine! She's a medium size dog, great with kids, but a play pen means peace of mind for me while baby girls little and fur girls getting used to her. She can't jyst be an outside dog now, that would cause more harm than good.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 09-09-2013 at 21:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post

I for one have been hitting the shops since my 19 week scan.
    I remember you were holding off ... ..... shopping finally!!!

How's DD going with the fact its a boy in mummy's tummy?

Last edited by Sunshinebell; 09-09-2013 at 22:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    I remember you were holding off ... ..... shopping finally!!!

How's DD going with the fact its a boy in mummy's tummy?

I am making up for it now!

DD is not overly impressed that bubs is a boy I told her that it was ok if she was disappointed, so she just keeps saying "I'm a little bit disappointed that the baby is a Boy..." But she's ok really, she's just excited that we are having a baby and she has already chosen him a little cuddle rug as a present.

i think the playpen is a good idea with your dog... Even if you just pop your bubs in it when you have to leave the room, that way you know that your dog is not 'investigating' too closely...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, just wondering when did you all start showing, I'm 12 weeks and huge, I thought I wouldn't show for awhile as I am a bigger person already but I went from fitting my pants last week to them being about an inch too small this week lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tantom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tantom View Post
    Morning ladies, just wondering when did you all start showing, I'm 12 weeks and huge, I thought I wouldn't show for awhile as I am a bigger person already but I went from fitting my pants last week to them being about an inch too small this week lol
    I'm 15 weeks and barely showing, but when my sister was 12 weeks she had a real noticeable bump! Everyone seems to be different. I just look a bit podgy at the moment rather than pregnant. My clothes are becoming tighter and tighter. I can't wait to actually have a noticeable baby bump so I can show it off

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've been certain we're having a boy, so I will be in disbelief if it turns out to be a girl! Of course we'll be happy either way only 3 weeks until we find out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tantom I felt like I was 5mths at 12 weeks.
    I have one girl at work 2 weeks ahead of me and one two weeks behind. I was the only one on ivf.
    We are now all round the right mark, but I was ahead for weeks and showed soooo early compared to them.
    Theres the normal slow pregnancy digestive system. Is it that and just bloat?
    I really think the prednisone, dhea and hormones I was on really bloated me.
    It was like the pre epu bloat never went down and rolled over into bub tummy!
    And then there is the everyone is different thing.
    I was in different size pants by 12weeks but alwayscstruggled by epu day., but I know some of the girls here didn't stop wearing normal wardrobe for couple months.
    I only said to girls other day ive always been tall and thin around 56kilos. 4mths on dhea and I put on 10kilo. Now another 10kilo since bfp ...76kilos, 20kilos in 10 months. .....
    no wonder why my ankles ache if im on them too long!! They have extra 20kilo to hold up. But its worth it. And it can always come off later.

Enjoy your early shopping!

Last edited by Sunshinebell; 10-09-2013 at 07:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I looked like I was 5 mnths at 10 weeks too! It has to be the ivf hormones. Yes prednisone, progesterone, clexane and Dhea have all played a part. I've put on 20 kilos too over the past 2yrs, thank goodness there's others out there in the same boat. I was embarrassed to tell people, when it came out, that I was only 13 weeks! They all look at me like I'm due at Xmas. Even clients try hard not to sound surprised when I say March. Anyway, I don't care. ... I'm pregnant!

Yesterday I got back on my bicycle because I thought it was high time to start serious exercise again and shift some fluff. I'd stopped running and fitness a year ago because I thought it was hindering ivf. Anyway, it was a big lesson because my cycle buddy had a bad stack yesterday and I realised it was lucky that wasn't me! Not to mention it was a long bike ride and the trip home with a headwind destroyed me for the rest of the day. It really gave me a scare. So its gentle daily walks for me from now on.

I've come too far to take risks.

MusicalGal

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tantom - I've had a bloat-belly since 6 and a half weeks, which has gone up and down a lot in that time, but has been pretty consistent. Now I'm 14 and a half weeks and I have a very definite preggo belly; I think a lot of it could still be bloat, but I am at the stage where I can proudly walk around with it hanging out and most people would be able to tell I'm pregnant and not fat, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, I started to "show" really early too... I think I was only about 8 or 9 weeks when none of my pants would do up. Funnily enough when I was weaned off the drugs, it was like I didn't get any bigger for ages (I may have even shrunk a little). I'm 19 weeks now, and one of my good friends who I saw at the weekend claims that I am "sooo much bigger" than with DD, but the kindy mums (who I only told I was pregnant on Friday) claim to have not realised I was pregnant at all!

Musicalgal, I'm glad you have decided to take it easy...I stopped exercising during IVF too, coz after a few failures I read that sedentary women have more success. I've started trying to walk most days, but one day I went a new route and ended up having to walk up a huge hill to get home, the next day my tummy was really sore... Now I make sure I take the same safe route each day!

kd- iI'll be interesting to see if you and DH are right!

anyone have a remedy for those night time leg cramps???