Closed Thread
Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tantom View Post
    hi Ladies,
    just wondering what pregnancy vitamins are you all on?, im on elvit but thinking of changing as it doesnt agree with me well
    thanks
    tanya
    I found switching from Elevit to Blackmores has pretty much stopped morning sickness. The pharmacist had never heard of this theory, but FN confirmed that the iron levels in Elevit are higher and can affect some people.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm taking Nature's Own Pregnancy Platinum because it's specifically designed not to aggravate reflux.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on elevit, megafol, q10 ,asprin, fish oil, and vit e. Admittedly most of this is left over from the Wazza protocol. Which brings me to my next question. ... anyone with wazza. ... when did u stop ur supplements? He weaned me off prednisone and other medication at 12weeks, but do I need to take the other supps still? 14wks now.

MusicalGal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    I'm on elevit, megafol, q10 ,asprin, fish oil, and vit e. Admittedly most of this is left over from the Wazza protocol. Which brings me to my next question. ... anyone with wazza. ... when did u stop ur supplements? He weaned me off prednisone and other medication at 12weeks, but do I need to take the other supps still? 14wks now.

MusicalGal
    Not with him but
    I'm still on megafol ontop of blackmore preg multi vit & vit d.
    Ob and midwife know and said good, as its your iron & folic levels that are drained by tri 3.
    I've been instructed to stay on cardiprin until 32weeks.
    Midwife even checked with ob as she felt it was a uncommon thing post bfp.
    (Im in share care)

Just check with your ob, gp, midwife. Can't see the others doing harm, and you might be like me and need to stay on a thinner. Definately worth a quick call if you're worried or maybe your next visits not far away.

Have a great weekend everyone. Ha ho ha ho ... eeeerrrrr its the weekend so off to work she goes. Countdown!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 07-09-2013 at 21:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all

...bit quiet on here lately, which hopefully means that everyone is doing well, bumps are growing nicely and no one is panicking about anything!

I for one have been hitting the shops since my 19 week scan. Everything seems real now somehow, and I have relaxed a lot. Have now bought a hugabub wrap sling and a peanut sling, cot sheets and comforter, muslin wraps, some little boy onesies, a mobile for over the change table, a cuddle rug, a play pen (we have a dog who is still a bit too much of a "puppy" for my liking), a baby bath, some towels and face washers... Fun fun fun! I'm still undecided about the pram though. DH wants to buy the bugaboo buffalo because its all terrain and we live in a gravelly area, but it is sooo heavy to push...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    I for one have been hitting the shops since my 19 week scan. Everything seems real now somehow, and I have relaxed a lot. Have now bought a hugabub wrap sling and a peanut sling, cot sheets and comforter, muslin wraps, some little boy onesies, a mobile for over the change table, a cuddle rug, a play pen (we have a dog who is still a bit too much of a "puppy" for my liking), a baby bath, some towels and face washers... Fun fun fun! I'm still undecided about the pram though. DH wants to buy the bugaboo buffalo because its all terrain and we live in a gravelly area, but it is sooo heavy to push...
    Ohhh, that sounds like fun! I entered a comp to win a Buffalo, but I'm personally eyeing off the Strider Compact... can't wait til DH and I can have a test-drive of some. AFM I'm going for my Harmony test tomorrow morning, then it's another horrid TWW for results. But I have a scan with Ob in a week from today, so hopefully that'll tide me over in the meantime. Plus he's going to try and tell us the gender, and hopefully the Harmony results will confirm it, so then I can go shopping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you have a preference for either a boy or a girl Sariele? It's amazing to me that a blood test can confirm the gender and give you so much information about the baby... Two weeks until the shopping begins in earnest!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH and I both have a slight preference for a girl. Me mainly because I'm a girly-girl and would love to be able to do girly things with her (lol!), and him mainly because it's what he "knows"; his ex-wife had a DD to a previous r'ship, and he was basically her dad from 6 months to 8 years old. However, since the day I got my first BFP at 5dp5dt, I have been convinced this is a boy, to the point where even if the bloods say it's a girl I'll be thinking there must be some kind of mistake, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    DH and I both have a slight preference for a girl. Me mainly because I'm a girly-girl and would love to be able to do girly things with her (lol!), and him mainly because it's what he "knows"; his ex-wife had a DD to a previous r'ship, and he was basically her dad from 6 months to 8 years old. However, since the day I got my first BFP at 5dp5dt, I have been convinced this is a boy, to the point where even if the bloods say it's a girl I'll be thinking there must be some kind of mistake, lol.
    I was convinced that this bub was a boy too, but DH thought it was a girl and his constant referring to it as a girl meant that I was completely shocked when they told us its definitely a boy. I said to DH "but I don't know why to do with boys!" Haha ...I guess I'm about to find out!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol. Boys are great fun though. Their toys are so much more awesome for adults too. But yeah, as a "ballet and fairies" kind of person, it will take a bit of an adjustment to get myself into a boy mindset, hehe.