7th- Sariele
    23rd - Jedihouse
    LissyP?
    Chooky11?
    Des11?
    GDYB03?
    Angelmama74?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 03-09-2013 at 10:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    #January#

Kalshy?
    10th - Sunshinebell (girl)
    16th - Twocam
    20th - Gilliebean
    20th - 4furbabies
    20th - kelly reilly
    24th - Tommi (boy)
    24th - CDNinOZ
    31st - Pilbara
    Tinkerbell79?

#February#

26th - Maria (boy)
    Littlesunflower?
    QI2013?

#March#

4th - KD0085
    7th- Musical Gal
    7th- Sariele
    14th - GDYB03
    23rd - Jedihouse
    LissyP?
    Chooky11?
    Des11?
    Angelmama74?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello all!

Just to catch up:

Congratulations on your scans KD, Sariele, Gilliebean and Twocam!!! YAY!

Gilliebean I completely understand the bad pic thing, little Mr Petri was so active that our pics are all blurry and not fabulous at all. we considered getting the entertainment scan done but figured we will see him soon enough..that said I reserve the right to change my mind. 20.5 weeks is a LONG time between viewings haha.

Twocam!! YAY! Another BOY! it will be interesting to watch the rollcall and see how the ratio of boys to girls happens. I know of another person who is due in January and she too is having a boy. 2014 may well be the year for boys!!!

Pilbara good luck with your scan thursday!! WOOHOO! Jedihouse good luck with your scan next monday! i cannot wait to hear all about them

Littlesunflowers i am so glad to hear that making the switch from Elevit to Blackmores has worked so well for you. I am still on elevit and all good but I think that everyone is different and it is what is best for you.

Musicgal YAY Trimester 2!! YAY. I have to say I am loving T2 that said that could be due solely to what we found out last week haha.

Sunshinebell that is awful what happened in the main forum, seriously I went and read it and I felt that some of the remarks were A) off topic and B) were personal attacks. People can have differing opinions however they shouldn't bully those who disagree. personally I am in agreement with you - though that is neither here nor there.

Been a while between posts for me, I have been enjoying time at home, painting the guest bedroom and FINALLY clearing out the babys room yay! a sad moment as it was a music room and half our instruments are now being stored till we build the studio next year but an exciting moment also as now it is empty - except for the pram ready to paint YAY!. We have been struggling with what colour to do the nursery, we think we have finally decided though, this is going to sound so awful but we are thinking aqua/teal (pale) walls with white furniture and orange rug and accents throughout the room as contrast. it is a huge step for us as we dont normally have much colour happening - our bedroom is charcoal for instance haha but we have looked on line and it looks great so hoping it will turn out well if not we can always repaint haha. I originally wanted Cath Kidston Cowboy wallpaper but it is discontinued and we cannot find it anywhere so we have gone a WHOLE other way. Has anyone else got their nursery colourscheme planned out?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (03-09-2013),Sunshinebell  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it wrong that I am jealous that at this I will be the last to meet our little bundle

@musicgal we still don't believe this is real how could we finally get it right after 7 attempts. Don't think I will believe it until I hold blob in my arms. Having a slight case of PTSD from work I am petrified something will go wrong. Bit hey that's why you guys are all here to keep me calm...

Anyone else a shift worker and struggling with exhaustion but not being able to sleep as you have to pee every hour?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tommi here are some photos I like in regards to nursery. (Regarding the paint colours)

For a girl. With pastal pinks, purples as decorations in room. Minnie Mouse theme

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378187839.052919.jpg

For a boy. With pastal greens, blues as decoration in room. Mickey Mouse theme.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378187945.452310.jpg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GDYB03 For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    So in my case lmp and ivf date don't marry up. And I thought they would have is that what you mean???
    No, I'm ignoring my LMP totally. My FS and everything I've seen online calculates EDD from IVF pregnancies based on either the date of your EPU, or the date of your transfer. EPU is easier.. Basically if you say EPU = ovulation (which it does), then 14dpo/dpepu = 4 weeks pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    No, I'm ignoring my LMP totally. My FS and everything I've seen online calculates EDD from IVF pregnancies based on either the date of your EPU, or the date of your transfer. EPU is easier.. Basically if you say EPU = ovulation (which it does), then 14dpo/dpepu = 4 weeks pregnant.
    Yeah I get ya.
    That doesn't work for me either though.
    14post epu and the online calculators had me 2 days before edd scan dates.
    Which is still completely diff to edd if calculated with 24day cycle which is mine when not on ivf cycle!!!
    That puts me 8 days earlier than edd!!! Crazy.

So I figured I'd just trust the experts, go with the flow and be prepared for a week early. She will come when she wants anyway.

Lol... good thing is with my premmie risk im a little paranoid and I'll be packing my bag early anyway. I was only saying to dh on weekend won't be long and I'll want to know its sorted.
    Bought my hospital nightie and summer gown few weeks ago! Some lovely new summer things out.

Will jump on ipad later can't view the picks on phone.(& technically challenged don't know why)

GDYB03 how do you put photos up on apps?
    Been hanging to see some belly shots.

Last edited by Sunshinebell; 03-09-2013 at 17:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Has anyone else got their nursery colour scheme planned out?
    We're sticking to neutral wall and all the furniture is white.
    I've bought bright colours nothing pastel.
    Pinks, purple, blue, green, orange, yellow.

I shall put photos up when i figure out how!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dates don't marry up with transfer either... This was an FET, so no epu, but based on transfer date (and the fact that it was a 5 day embie), I thought I would be 4 days ahead of the date my clinic gave me, and then scans have all measured 1 day ahead of clinic's date, so clinic's date sticks... Beats me, but I figure it doesn't really matter since babies don't tend to keep to the schedule they are given anyway

i haven't started on the baby's room yet, and am basically just waiting until after Thursdays scan. We will be losing our guest room, so need to buy a sofa bed for the games room (since DH is not prepared to give up his study)... I will put the cot in our room for a good while anyway, because I'd prefer bub to sleep close by, but I'll set up the room with a chest of drawers, change table etc. our house is rammed earth, so there is only a feature wall to paint, and I will probably do a big wall sticker on that to coordinate with whichever cot bedding I choose (for when the cot eventually moves in there)... Can't wait though...I love decorating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jedihouse View Post
    Is it wrong that I am jealous that at this I will be the last to meet our little bundle

@musicgal we still don't believe this is real how could we finally get it right after 7 attempts. Don't think I will believe it until I hold blob in my arms. Having a slight case of PTSD from work I am petrified something will go wrong. Bit hey that's why you guys are all here to keep me calm...

Anyone else a shift worker and struggling with exhaustion but not being able to sleep as you have to pee every hour?!?
    Not a shift worker, but I did struggle with having to pee a lot! Thankfully that has gone away now, so there is hope...the struggle then becomes about finding a comfortable position! When are you planning to work until?