Closed Thread
Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tommi- it could be identical twins. Tinkerbella who was on this thread a bit earlier said she was having identical twins. She might have a better idea of the numbers. How frustrating to have to wait until 7 weeks for your scan!

Pilbara- bloating is still there. Maybe it's the drugs, maybe it's because this is our 2nd IVF pregnancy (3rd pregnancy all up but baby #2 didn't grow past 6 weeks so I didn't really feel bloated), maybe it's because I haven't exercised for the past 5 weeks

I'm counting down the days until Friday for our scan. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. All I want to see is a heartbeat.

Oh I forgot to mention that I HIGHLY DO NOT recommend going to see the dentist early in pregnancy. I went on Tuesday and let him know that I was preggers and all the meds I am on. He said my gums are going to be overly sensitive and he wasn't kidding. It was the most painful dentist experience I have ever had...and I had a root canal! In hindsight I would have waited for a few more months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your kind words. I've been keeping myself busy thinking about what having twins entails...apparently quiet a lot!

Tommi my HcG level was 400 at 4 weeks but I only had the one beta blood test done and they never checked my progesterone levels.

I found the following info on another website regarding HcG levels, I hope that is of some help to you. The higher the level in the bracket, the more likely you are that its a multiple pregnancy.
    •Non-pregnant woman – HCG level is below 5 mIU/ml
    •3 weeks of LMP – the level is 5 – 50 mIU/ml
    •4 weeks of LMP – the level range between 5 – 426 mIU/ml
    •5 weeks of LMP – it is 18 -7,340 mIU/ml
    •6 weeks of LMP – it is 1080 – 56500 mIU/ml
    •13 – 16 weeks of LMP – 13,300 – 254,000 mIU/ml
    •25 – 40 weeks of LMP – the level is 3,640 – 117, 000 mIU/ml

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tinkerbella79 For This Useful Post:

QI2013  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    One baby with a 162 heart beat. 8wks due 10th Jan... one mumma who was so overwhelmed when the volume of the heart beat was turned on I cried my eyes out!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    One baby with a 162 heart beat. 8wks due 10th Jan... one mumma who was so overwhelmed when the volume of the heart beat was turned on I cried my eyes out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Tinkerbella, i am even more desperate now to get to my scan!! 2 weeks to go!!

I can relate with the bloating to CDninOZ, it is mostly in the afternoons for me, i put on 5 kilos during the IVF cycle which, though completely worth it i am still carrying around and my clothing is feeling snug so bit of a combination of both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, hope you don't mind me joining in.. so glad to find a thread now. We are 6 weeks preggers after our second IVF cycle and due date is 23 Jan, which is quite close to alot of you. Its so lovely to now be a part of a due date group but still pinching myself and not wanting to get too carried away... ah always another hurdle to skip, bring on the 12 weeks I say! We are having the fetal heart scan on Monday, can't wait to see how the lil blop is going. to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome & Congratulations QI2013!! We got pregnant after our 2nd cycle as well and I keep pinching myself as well, so happy to have weekly bloods to remind me I'm pregnant because I don't really have many symptoms!

Tommi - my scan isn't until 7wks either! It just can't come fast enough! My clinic told me they can't see a heart beat until 7wks which i know isn't the case but the bigger little bean is the easier to see I guess!

My HCG at 4 wks was 840 and 5 wks this week 11440! I thought it was high but after looking at Dr Google I found that these can be within normal singleton range I'd still be happy with twins though

How awesome Sunshinebell!! I think I will break into tears of joy when I see a hear a little heartbeat too!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 4furbabies For This Useful Post:

QI2013  (31-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations QI2013! Looks as though our EDD is one day apart with mine on 24 Jan.

Wanted to see if anyone else is experience tiredness, I am like an 80 year old. last night was the worst with me saying to my husband at 7:30pm are you ready for bed....he checked the time, looked outside and stated that it is practically still daylight! haha. Yesterday I had no nausea at all which concerned me, however my symptoms come and go some days worse then others and some days nothing at all, is anyone else experiencing this?

13 days till my scan....not that I am counting or anything

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:

QI2013  (31-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tommi its normal I've been assured.

Week 4-6 I was having 2-3 hr sleep every arvo and sleeping 8/9pm til 7 am. Week 7 insomnia and ms kicked and im up starving at 3/4am and have mid morning kip a few hrs later... Then going to bed at 8:30/9pm feels like I'm up late!!!

Thank goodness I only work sat & sun or I just wouldn't be coping. After work sat I am asleep by 7:30pm.

Take my hat off to the full timers going through first trimester. Before this I only slept 6hrs a night and was up walking the dog by 5/6am! Poor buggar doesnt get to the park til after morning tea now!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

QI2013  (31-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah I am struggling, I work fulltime and study part time. I have had to withdraw from one subject whilst doing IVF as i was not focussed and I have an exam next week which I am completely unprepared for as I get home from work and just want to sleep....will be interesting to see what kind of mark I get haha. I just hope I can keep myself awake during it!

Enjoy your day everyone