Closed Thread
Page 59 of 93 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy scan day to sariele, gilliebean, twocam and Kd! ...can't wait to hear all about them

glad your NT scan went well too Des! ...bit of a shame our DH doesn't want to know the gender, will you still find out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought my DP a sweet hungry caterpillar photo frame with a card saying. Happy Fathers Day daddy, I can't wait to meet you in March so we can take a photo to put in our frame. Love from Bean.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Des1102 For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (30-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    NT scan went well. We had a large Nuchal measurement (2.9mm), so I was quite scared for my result, but my bloods were normal so our risk factor is 1:927. Bubs looked good, still measuring 3 days ahead, and was waving his arms and arching his back.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (30-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    NT scan went well. We had a large Nuchal measurement (2.9mm), so I was quite scared for my result, but my bloods were normal so our risk factor is 1:927. Bubs looked good, still measuring 3 days ahead, and was waving his arms and arching his back.
    Glad it went well Sariele! It's such a relief isn't it?
    AFM ours couldn't have gone better. We got given low risk at 1:5500. So we are totally stoked! We were told that we have a big baby and is measuring 5 days ahead which is just over 14 weeks! Don't really understand that as I thought the IVF meant they know the exact due date? Either way just so stoked baby is doing well!
    Have a fab weekend everyone. I've surprised my husband this weekend with a little getaway for a couple of days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay sarielle and kd on your great results! Thats awesome news. Love your frame gift Des, thats very cute!

Our scan wad awesome! We had such a nice sonographer and everything looked fine! Although we didnt get any 3d shots other than of his back because he did not want to play nicely and turn around!! But thats ok, DS1 was the same and was a bit shy, we reckon because we found out the sex both times they went 'um no mummy, you are not going to see what i look like, you can just wait!!!' But we are stoked that all is ok! Feel like i can finally relax a little bit and enjoy being preggers :-)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gilliebean1 For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (30-08-2013),Sunshinebell  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A few days full of happy and healthy scan news.
    So happy for you all.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry yesterday was so short. Dh finally home. No cuddles at our house this morning though.. tossing and up since 5am. Will let him get some sleep.

Des you pressie sounds so sweet. I never even got around to getting the card! And kd lovely surprise.

Wow we've all come a long way girls.
    Loved hearing your updates. Little boys and surprises.

Wanted to tell you too that my movements went to a whole new level this week. Baby girl went from light little flick kicks to my first 'hey there' kick, crazy hiccups one night that was the coolest thing ever and I think it was Thursday night I was watching my tummy as I felt some serious action and could actually see my tummy moving up where I itcwas all going on. I think the look on my face would have been priceless.
    I really hope she puts on a show while dh's home .... that would be best pressie ever.

And warning to stay away from the other main forum where some not so nice mothers play....
    I posted a thread earlier this week and within 24hrs coped such a pounding, out of context accusations and nastiness I asked the moderator to close the thread.
    Some lovelys really stuck up for me but some women shocked me.
    I was ready to never come back on bh again until a couple of pms arrived who had read the thread and pmd to say they had had similar experiences and were sending hugs.
    Wow what a crazy experience. Hopefully this is the first and last time ill experience being victimized like that on a forum.
    So I'll be sticking to just our thread here where I know the lovelys support you, don't judge you and where you're allowed an opinion.
    Boy makes you wonder what cyber bullying must be like for teenagers?

Anyway raining here. Excuse and full license to be lszy I say.
    So will be a nice day to snuggle up on the he couch with dh. And we're off to have seafood for lunch. To satisfy my latest craving.
    Have a great weekend lovelys.:thumbup:

Ups and downs ... wouldn't change it for the world. I love being pregnant and I love my little girl. I feel like im really bonding with her. This is the most precious amazing experience in the world.
    (Even the fat knees and kankles!!)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 31-08-2013 at 08:14.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshine - oh that sounds horrible. Don't let the bullies get you down (P.S. edited to add that I ran over & had a look at the offending thread...holey moley! If any kids behaved that way in my house...EEK! My two kids were raised to respect other people's house rules and people had darned well better respect mine).
    Last edited by Twocam; 31-08-2013 at 15:24.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our scan was okay, bub measuring 3 days ahead (was 5 days ahead at the 12 week scan) but of course they won't change dates since it's IVF And, as I strongly suspected, we are Team

Thanks
    Reviews
    The boys are domintaing!!!! Looks like a team blue year this year!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app