Closed Thread
Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yaaayyyy tommi! Go team blue! How exciting! Glad petri is all fine and dandy as well! You must be jumping for joy! First appointments in the day are the best lol. I am so annoyed, i booked our appt for 1330 tomorrow so that hubby could come after work as they finish early on fridays, and now his boss has given him the day off hahahaha! So i still have to wait till 1330 aaaarrgghhhh! ;-)

Good luck with your scan sariele, i hope it all goes well

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gilliebean1 For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (31-08-2013),Twocam  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tommi yay for team blue!!! I'm having a little boy also glad everything is looking good!!!

Sariele there r no rules to being pregnant things happen when they want and how they want, old wives tale say the Linea nigra (dark line) means a boy

I'm sick on the couch with the flu and cough feeling very sorry for myself...

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Hey ladies! !! Still out and about but thought I would give an update on the scan. It was fantastic! Petri is a healthy baby BOY!!! Yay!!! They didnt pick up any issues well didn't mention any and said all was ok and he is still tracking 4 days ahead. Sooo excited. We have a son yay! Bring on January.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my NTS and bloods on Tuesday and the scan looks great, official results on 18/9 with doctor. Bub was bopping around non stop, had to jump in and make measurements with lightning speed.
    My DP doesn't want to know the sex, I do though. But if I do and he doesn't then I still can't buy anything in a specific colour....though he is rather colour blind Especially when it comes to pink and blue and pastels. It is his first so I have to give him some allowance I guess.
    Got an awful flu that won't go away at the moment, getting really annoyed and frustrated with it all at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Tommi ! Good luck for tomorrow Gilliebean. Our scan is at 3:30pm so I have to wait even longer than you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone! ! Yay. Been a huge and exhausting day bit worth every moment. Good luck with your scans Gilliebean, Twocam and Sariele cannot wait to hear all about them hooray!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Hey ladies! !! Still out and about but thought I would give an update on the scan. It was fantastic! Petri is a healthy baby BOY!!! Yay!!! They didnt pick up any issues well didn't mention any and said all was ok and he is still tracking 4 days ahead. Sooo excited. We have a son yay! Bring on January.

Congrats Tommi on this awesome news!
    Sounds like everyone is having scans this week. We have our NT scan tomorrow as well not until 2:30. Can't wait to see our little one and pray that all is ok.
    I really look forward to having that pregnancy bump instead of just feeling like I have a fat gut!
    Unfortunately I still have the MS, but hoping the second trimester brings some relief, although by the sounds of it from some of the posts on here there will be new issues to deal with soon lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kd0085 For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kd0085 View Post
    We have our NT scan tomorrow as well not until 2:30. Can't wait to see our little one and pray that all is ok.
    I really look forward to having that pregnancy bump instead of just feeling like I have a fat gut!
    KD we're NT scan twins. Good luck for yours, I hope we both get good news. xx I hear you on the bump front, it's getting really annoying just looking like I've stacked on a couple of kilos. Can't wait for it to get more "pregnancy shaped".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its scan day! I am so excited for all of you have so much fun today, Goodluck. Happy Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyyyy its mega scan fay today lol hope its good news all around! On behalf of all of us, HURRY UP DAY!!!!!!!!!