Closed Thread
Page 52 of 93 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohh Sunshine I will have to read that article you posted - that is my biggest fear lol. With DS1 I asked at every scan if his it was still a boy and everytime my OB just chuckled and said yes, still a boy! And when he was delivered I called out to him "it he still a boy" - of course he was but I just wanted to be sure lol I will be doing the same this time around even though our chromosome testing said its a boy, just to be sure ;-)

yay 3 scans in 3 days that's exciting Tommi & Twocam - mine is at 1330 on the 30th August, can't bloody wait! 17 days to go and counting lol

Ohh Kalshy glad you had a nice holiday, did you go somewhere nice? I could do with a holiday right about now...without the husband and child, just me somewhere on my own, peaceful and so i can sleep hahahahahahaha!

Jedi, hi and welcome! Congratulations on your BFP! Don't expect to relax and enjoy it for a while yet hee hee, but we are all in the same boat and everyone here is amazing to vent to! I am 17wks and still worried that something is wrong, even though its not! But we are allowed to be worried, we go through so much to have our little bundles that it is totally natural! And I have also had a fairly symptom free pregnancy as well, no MS, only the odd day here and there of just feeling grotty, the only real symptom has been extreme tiredness! Otherwise, i wouldn't know I was pregnant. but everything is fine with our bubba so far so i am just glad i have been spared so far lol

Arlais that's an awesome number! Your HCG is rising nicely! All a good sign on your way to your 7wk scan

Great news on your OB appt and scan littlesunflowers

Sariele as others have said, if its brown and not lots of discharge, I think that's ok. Crinone is evil stuff and makes your lady bits do weird and wonderful things lol But if you are worried def get checked, you have nothing to lose xx

Have a fab holiday Pilbara!

Yay sunshine for seeing your little bubba again! How are you liking having a student middy so far?

AFM, we had our OB appt yesterday! Little boris is kicking away in there and looking good so far, he spent a lot of time on the scan so we could have a good look at him, i told him i had been really anxious the last few weeks because I had just felt a bit uneasy that something was wrong, but he was happy to sit there and give me a good long scan to make sure we could have a good look at him. I have the BEST OB every, he is amazing and very understanding of my IVF fears! Hubby things I am mental, OB thinks I am normal lol Saw his little feet kicking around and he didn't want to smile for the camera so we got some good pics from his back of all his little bones, its amazing! So I feel much happier now that I am. still. pregnant lol

After last week talking about purchases and my lack of purchases for poor little boris, I went on line and bought him two little things from nextdirect.com! A really cute little black and white 2 piece outfit with cars on it, and the cutest little knitted beanie with headphones knitted in the ears :-) Super cute! But bought them in a bigger size for winter. Saw some cute little summer outfits on one of their emails today so might have to go and buy some more! They are really quite reasonably priced and free shipping from the UK, so who am I to say no???? hee hee, any excuse hey?

countdown is now on for my big scan! 1330 on 30 August, and i will either be 20wks, or 19+4, but close enough!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gilliebean1 For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (14-08-2013),Sunshinebell  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Just thought that I would pass this on if anyone was interested:

Next weekend Sunday 25 the NSW unity Walk for Parkinsons is on at Sydney Olympic Park. It is a 4km leisurely walk - there is a choice to be in the run but as I will be 18 weeks pregnant and after 18 weeks of bad eating and no exercise i am completely unfit, I am going to walk with my friends nice and slowly haha.

the Unity Walk is held in each state and it is for a great cause, one that is very close to my family and also to one of my closest friends families. If you are interested in participating you can register at: http://www.unitywalk.com.au/

hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A very unfit mumma here. Haven't heard of it here, but wish you all the best, take it easy if you are like me and haven't done alot during pregnancy!

But.... suns finally trying to show itself today and I know my dogs dying to go the the park and do a lap around the pond. Here hoping it stays fine .... and for your walk too.

Bet Pilbaras clocking up the ks in Singapore doing all that shopping!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (14-08-2013),Tommi  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sariele.....(TMI alert) yes it could be leftover Crinone. The nurse told me to use a clean finger and "hook out" the chunks every few days to avoid a big lot of discharge after I stopped using it. Regardless I still had chunks and junk coming out for days after

Tommi...have fun at the walk, it sounds lovely Not long until our scans!

Gillie...glad you had a good appointment. How lucky to get a good look this week and another good look in 2 weeks time

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheers Twocam. It seems to have stopped after Monday... TMI, but I had some thick yellow mucous yesterday morning, and by the afternoon is had changed to clear and sticky, so I think maybe it was just all the old gunk coming out that was too high up for me to reach, then my body cleaned itself out, and hopefully now it's all nice and sparkly in there, lol.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Friday everyone!

I hope that everyone is doing well and has a lovely relaxing weekend ahead of them.

I am excited today as there is less than 2 weeks till we see how little Petri is travelling YAY.

My weekend consists of emptying out our office and converting it to the guest room whilst DH continues the tiling in the bathroom - not so relaxing but exciting none the less.

BYE!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well.
    Me on the other hand am not doing so well. Last night was one of the worst nights yet. Threw up 10 times in 14 hours. My Ob was going to admit me to hospital this afternoon if it didn't improve but luckily it had eased and haven't been sick since this morning. I was taking Ondansetron but run out a couple of days ago and decided to not take it as I wasn't sure if it was actually doing anything. Boy was I wrong. It's obviously helping a whole lot! I think I can deal with throwing up once or twice a day but certainly not 10!
    I'm coming up to 12 weeks on Tuesday and hope that also comes with an ease of this bloody MS.
    Well that's my rant/whinge over. Hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kd0085 View Post
    Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well.
    Me on the other hand am not doing so well. Last night was one of the worst nights yet. Threw up 10 times in 14 hours. My Ob was going to admit me to hospital this afternoon if it didn't improve but luckily it had eased and haven't been sick since this morning. I was taking Ondansetron but run out a couple of days ago and decided to not take it as I wasn't sure if it was actually doing anything. Boy was I wrong. It's obviously helping a whole lot! I think I can deal with throwing up once or twice a day but certainly not 10!
    I'm coming up to 12 weeks on Tuesday and hope that also comes with an ease of this bloody MS.
    Well that's my rant/whinge over. Hope you all have a lovely weekend xx
    Oh dear...poor you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kd feeling for you ... that is just cruel. Hope you're doing better today.

Last weekend was the ribs ...this weekend is belly numbness. The top half between my bellybutton and boobies. Feels like a dead foot to touch. Had it a couple hours last night and now all arvo. I've text student midwife for some feedback. ...
    hope one of our experienced mums can give me some insight in the interim.
    Google says maybe its a nerve.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    Kd feeling for you ... that is just cruel. Hope you're doing better today.

Last weekend was the ribs ...this weekend is belly numbness. The top half between my bellybutton and boobies. Feels like a dead foot to touch. Had it a couple hours last night and now all arvo. I've text student midwife for some feedback. ...
    hope one of our experienced mums can give me some insight in the interim.
    Google says maybe its a nerve.

hows the numbness sunshinebell? ...did you get any info from your student midwife about it?