Closed Thread
Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies & a big congratulations to you all! Just wanted to share and perhaps offer some words of encouragement: This time last year I was in your position(s), after dealing with the devastation of MFI issues & two failed IUI, we embarked on a full round of IVF. We transferred two 3-day embryo's, both stuck and in February this year my husband and I welcomed our twins, a son & daughter. After the stress and heartache of IVF you'd think it would get easier once you get your BFP -but it doesn't!! You've now got another set of worries for these little growing babies you've wanted for so long! Let me assure you that although at times its so very hard, its also the best thing you'll ever do! These threads are an invaluable source of support. I'm pleased to see that there are some twin mummies here - make sure you join the twin threads too

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Springlee For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (28-05-2013),Sunshinebell  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Tommi! Do you mind me asking how many embies you transferred? Quite seriously you shouldn't quote me on this (there is my caviate) but your numbers are highish. Do you think there could be twins? I could be very wrong though.

Pilbara- yup I'm still on ALL the meds. A total of 7 tablets a day plus 2 suppositories. I've been wearing looser fitting clothes to hide it a bit. Thankfully we are going into winter and it's a bit easier.

Sunshine how did the scan go?

Springlee you are absolutely correct in saying that the worry never ends. My Dad once told DH after DS was born that you will never stop worrying about your children. They bring immeasurable joy but scare you constantly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNinOZ View Post
    Welcome Kelly and Pilbara! This tread is slowly growing which is awesome!

Good luck with the scan today Sunshine. Hope all goes well.

Nothing much to report here. Scan is on Friday. I do think I counted my weeks wrong. I should only be 6 weeks tomorrow. I counted week 4 (my week from hell at work) as week 5. Well it felt like two weeks rolled into 1.

Anyone else still feeling very bloated? My tummy quite big. I'm not complaining but I don't think it's the baby yet either.
    So bloated til week 6 and digestive system was all over the he place ... when it was actually working!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    Not long to wait Sunshinebell, and definitely better to go together! What made you decide to use a student midwife (if you don't mind my asking)?
    Havent lived wa that long. Dh fifo and wont be there for all appointments so will be familiar fa c e for me and I think the young ones have to learn... someone tought our FSs and if it wasn't for them we wouldn't be here. Nice to give something back. I seen it advertised here on bubhub. I have some interesting issues with carrying too so will be a good case study for her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    Not long to wait Sunshinebell, and definitely better to go together! What made you decide to use a student midwife (if you don't mind my asking)?
    Havent lived wa that long. Dh fifo and wont be there for all appointments so will be familiar fa c e for me and I think the young ones have to learn... someone tought our FSs and if it wasn't for them we wouldn't be here. Nice to give something back. I seen it advertised here on bubhub. I have some interesting issues with carrying too so will be a good case study for her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post

What length swing does your DH do? ...that's got to be a difficult life. We were living up in the pilbara, but moved back down to Perth at Xmas time, DH now spends 1 or 2 nights a week up there... Hopefully you and the student "click" and it's a win-win for both of you :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all,

CDNinOZ - I had only 1, 5 day blastocyst transferred. I am not sure if it could be twins with one 5 day emby...could it???

Not sure where my numbers are sitting now as i only had the 2 blood tests. last one was a week ago which was the 2100 my progesterone was also 200 on the first test so they took me off the crinone and 48 hours later it was 160 which i believe is high too...is that bad??

I have to wait till I am 7w+6 before I have a scan and know anything further. I am attempting to keep myself occupied so i don't drive myself and husband insane with my freak outs everytime something feels different or doesn't haha. Is it just me or is anyone else anxious?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we are all anxious Tommi (at least I am!)... I know nothing about the numbers, but maybe you have identicals??? I am doing everything I can to stop myself from doing loads of repeat PTs to see whether the line is lighter or darker...my second blood test is Friday...

good luck with your scan today sunshinebell!

CDNinOz - how's your bloating? ...a few others have said it starts to improve...?

hope everyone else is going well

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAHA true true i am positive the anxiety goes hand in hand with pregnancy. Exciting though about your blood test friday to see where you are up to and to also put your mind at ease. If we get identicals I will be excited and a wee bit terrified haha HURRY up 13 JUNE!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! I would be excited and terrified by the prospect of twins too

For you for the 13th, my scan is on the 14th, seems like aaaages away