Closed Thread
Page 40 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Oh, good luck to you too, I hope we both get reassuring news! I've told a lot of people, but I was sure to tell them it was very early days, could still go either way, etc. etc. so that if I have to turn around and tell them bub hasn't made it, it's not as awkward/unexpected.

I have even less symptoms now than I did around week 5/6, and I had virtually nothing then! Hopefully we're just lucky. What time is your appt? Mine is at 10:20, so no waiting around all day like I had to for my FS scans so far, yay.
    Ur so lucky my appointment is at 130 and runs late all the time I've heard ahhhh talk about killing me lol. Let me know as soon as u see him I will be waiting for the good news xx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs, Des. What an awful experience. Sometimes you wonder if those people missed their calling... Good that everything has quieted down. Good luck for you appointment.
    Angelmama, good luck to you, too. This waiting game is awful.
    Great news musicalgal! Nothing beats to see that heart pumping away!
    Hope you are having good experiences at your OBs today, Sariele and Maria. I am having my appointment on Wednesday at exactly 9 weeks. Exciting! Never thought, I'd get this far....

Has anybody else gained weight already? I am only 8 weeks 5 days and put on more than 2.5 kg. I don't think I have been eating that much more (okay, maybe a little...). Just a bit surprised because most of my friends said they lost weight initially... But I was on the low end of normal (BMI 18) when I started out. Never dieted or anything, that was just my metabolism. Maybe my body is just trying to get to its new happy place....
    Wishing you all a good week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck today sariele and MariaA... Let us know how you go :-)

Des - how's things today? Hope you got an appt...

angelmumma - you hanging in there ok?

lissyp - I'm 13 weeks and I've gained 3 kg, but with DD I gained 7 kg in the first trimester... Better to put on weight and worry about losing it later than to try not to gain during pregnancy I think

everyone else How are you all?

AFM - I can feel the baby moving now!!! ...so exciting and reassuring ...even DH could feel little waves of movement last night as he sat watching telly with his hand on my tummy... So awesome!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

MariaA  (29-07-2013),Sariele  (29-07-2013),Sunshinebell  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    First ob apt was great! Baby is still measuring perfect for 8w3d and the HR was a very comforting 179 bpm. Yay!! So happy and relieved, and starting to get a little bit excited too. I have another scan with my FS in a week, but I don't think I will need to get as nervous for that one as I have until now, not unless something worrying happens in the next week.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (29-07-2013),Sunshinebell  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No appointment, it appears my ob is not open on Monday, they have an emergency number but really with just that little bit of bleeding and nothing since, no pain, feeling fine and all. I will just wait for my appointment tomorrow.
    As far the hospital clinic, I have witnessed the fracture clinic and know that a 9.00 appointment usually gets you in about 12.30. I don't want to be sitting in a sealed room for hours with colds and coughs and worse flying around so I feel safer to wait.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Des1102 For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (29-07-2013),Sunshinebell  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news, Sariele. That is excellent.

Des, that sounds like a good idea. Those emergency rooms are just dreadful and you don't want to pick up some nasty bug. All the best for tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful news Sariele I hope I get good news just like you!! Been ages since my last scan or any check up im going a bit loco!!! Im so nervous and stressed my IBS is playing up big time want this day to be over!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DES -try not to worry. The same thing happened to me. I just had a little Brown blood mixed with pessary/ Crinone discharge. I called my clinic immediately. FNs exact words were " look, it does happen, being Brown blood prob means it was old blood. No cramps is good. Try to take it easy. No gym or lifting and increase your progesterone to another pessary ." So I did, and there was no more bleeding or spotting after that either. I've gone on a week now to a good scan at 8wks. I'm also rural, well live in Cairns and my fs is wazza in bne. Good luck!

Sariele. - Yay! You and I are pretty much neck n neck. I'm 8 weeks 4 days, don't feel anything either, and pretty much have heart failure every time I have to wait for a scan.

I forget who it is out there who has had 3wks between scans. That IS a long time. Talk about living on the edge! I think that's where I'm at too, tho fs has just told me to get myself an Ob.

I just want to know that everything is tracking alright. Weekly!

MusicalGal

Thanks
    Reviews
    MusicalGal ive had to wait 3 weeks for my next scan its been really really painful and stressful and im convinced there will be no baby there so today really couldnt have come fast enough so I can feel relief again!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't kept up since busy at work.

Had an awful scare last weekend. On Saturday, I went to yoga in the morning, then hurried around shopping, and then did some weeding in the front yard. When I went upstairs to go to the loo, wiped and there was red blood. In a panic, I called my doctor, and went to the hospital. There, they listened to the heartbeat, but said there was nothing more that could be done so I should go home and wait. After that, thankfully the bleeding got less, and was only noticeable as a pink tinge when I wiped. It gradually decreased Sunday and today.

Today I've been at home on sick leave. I saw the FS and had a scan, we saw the baby moving around and he said everything was fine. He examined my cervix and said it was closed and long. He said there was still some old brown blood up there which may work its way out in the next few days.

All of this has of course made me more anxious. I will take it easier from now on.

Chook