Closed Thread
Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies...

We had our 10th embryo transferred on Mother's Day, and are shocked to find out that it has stuck! ...After so many failed cycles, I'm really nervous that I might lose it, but the nurse said my HCG is really good (I was so blown away by the phone call that I don't remember the number), and I have another BT on Friday... EDD: 27th January!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly and Pilbara welcome & congrats.

Way to go Kel... you are so lucky on a short journey ..and no less worthy of it by any means.

You sound like me Pilbara! It is mindblowing after such a long wait isnt it?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is mind blowing sunshinebell... Only now I'm panicking because I just POAS and only got a really faint line. I got a really strong line on Thursday night (different brand I think)... I'll have to do another first thing in the morning...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Kelly and Pilbara! This tread is slowly growing which is awesome!

Good luck with the scan today Sunshine. Hope all goes well.

Nothing much to report here. Scan is on Friday. I do think I counted my weeks wrong. I should only be 6 weeks tomorrow. I counted week 4 (my week from hell at work) as week 5. Well it felt like two weeks rolled into 1.

Anyone else still feeling very bloated? My tummy quite big. I'm not complaining but I don't think it's the baby yet either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    As line is a line I reckon. Im not much help as I thought of poas after bts confirmation but never did. I have just hung out weekly to know they are okay. And then sweat every friday arvo for that call.
    Im sure all will be fine... Its a line. Dont do your head in. I understand thought .. cant believe I said that.

How far along are you?

First bubba in your photos a cutie!!!

Last edited by Sunshinebell; 27-05-2013 at 08:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks sunshinebell and CDninoz, and congrats to Pilbara.

good luck for your next bloodsim

im feeling a little bloated but my boobs,, arghhhhhhh never new it was possible to be that sentsitive. LOl sorry if TMI..

i have my 7 wks scan next tues the 4th june, so nervouse, hopefuly get to see a little blob and a heart beat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I am new to this website, my husband and I after 2.5 years have finally gotten a positive result from our first IVF cycle. It is estimated that I am due 24 January 2014. I am excited and super anxious aswell.

The nurse was really happy with my HCG result 784 at 4W+3 and 2100 at 4W+5 so thats comforting, now just have to not go insane while i wait for the scan June 13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshinebell - how did your scan go? ...I did another POAS this morning and the line was stronger again, so I think I must have just drunk too much water yesterday afternoon! ...I think I am 5 weeks tomorrow...

cDNinOZ - are you still on IVF drugs? ...I think they have a tendency to make you 'show' earlier...difficult if you are trying to keep it a secret...

kelly- ill keep my fingers crossed for your scan :-)

tommi - we are 3 days apart I think (27th jan for me)...you and I can go insane waiting for our scans together!

AFM - sitting here with absolutely no symptoms, actually wishing I were throwing up - that would somehow be reassuring I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry forgot to update ... hubby flew in Friday but couldnt get time off trainingfor monday scan so after a few calls the clinic finally got someone to agree in swopping appointments with me.... so we'll now be there together wednesday arvo. I was kickn myself this arvo thinking id have been there blah blah . But the killer of 2 more days will be worth it to have dh experience it with me.
    I met my student midwife today ... she is gorgeous and im pleased ive agreed to taking one on (&that shes so lovely). She shall join me for all appointments from 12wk scan onwards.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long to wait Sunshinebell, and definitely better to go together! What made you decide to use a student midwife (if you don't mind my asking)?