Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angel big to you and DH. I do hope you get some reassurance on Tuesday

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (28-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Up at 5.30 this morning, went to the bathroom and found blood on the paper, it was mostly darkish with just a light streaking of brighter blood. It was a complete shock to me, went into the local hospital and was sent to the waiting room. I have had some left lower twinges, but I think they are just uterus shifting pains, nothing remotely severe or significant.
    While we were waiting there was no more blood (sitting in waiting room for 3 hours) and after I told them there was no more bleeding and I thought it may be best to go home, they put me in to talk to the doctor.
    Then they told me that all they were going to do was send me to the early pregnancy clinic tomorrow, they wouldn't do anything regardless of how much bleeding anyway.
    I am so annoyed, I rang the hospital this morning before I went in and asked about a sonographer as I didn't want to drive 60km and then sit in the waiting room to find out they couldn't do anything until tomorrow. They just transferred me to that 1800 medical number. They could have told me this on the phone this morning, given me the early preg clinic number and saved me the drive.
    The doctor told me that I should have an US to even see if there was a heart beat and if it was even a real pregnancy.......I calmly pointed out that I had already had a 7 week scan and it was a REAL pregnancy with a heart beat.
    I have an appointment with my obgyn on Tuesday afternoon, so I think I will call him tomorrow morning and see if I can get in ASAP tomorrow morning. The nurse (who has been through IVF and had a big chat with me when I was in for OHSS) suggested that would be better than the hospital clinic anyway.
    Wow, just have to love our medical system, especially for us rural bumpkins
    I am not stressing because it only this morning when I hopped up and there is absolutely nothing since, all clear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Des youve done well to not stress and as you say only the one bit on paper this morning.
    Sending you positive vibes.
    Hope you get you ob appt early tmro and can completely relax.

I woul have wanted to bop the dr ... re real pregnancy!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little baby doctor, no doubt he will incur the wraith of many patients in his next few years while he learns a bit of humanity and some communication skills the RN stopped him a couple of times and she was a bit more 'mature' and experienced.
    Still nothing at all since this morning soon point stressing, wont help anything. DP says I have to be on the phone first thing tomorrow morning to obgyn and hospital clinic just in case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs for you Des.
    You know we'll all be thinking of you.

Agree some Drs have no life or people skills!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Des - what an awful experience! Glad you've had no more bleeding, probably it was just "one of those things" and all will be fine, but hopefully you'll get a scan tomorrow to put your mind at ease

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everything's okay Des, and I'm sorry you've had to deal with all that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my first ob appointment tomorrow morning! Never thought I would see the day! I've heard that he does a scan at every appointment, so I'm starting to get nervous about seeing whether bub is still ticking away okay in there. I'll be 8w3d tomorrow. Bracing myself yet again for bad news, but I'm not as terrified as I was for my last scan a week ago, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele it's my first OB appointment tomorrow as well he does a a scan every time I'm so nervous and so convinced something is wrong!!! Ill be 9w4d and i had my last scan at 6w6d been a long long time with minimal pregnancy symptoms. All my neighbors have found out I'm pregnant I pray nothing goes wrong because that's a conversation with alot of people that I don't want to have. Good luck tomorrow I'm sure we are worrying about nothing

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaA View Post
    Sariele it's my first OB appointment tomorrow as well he does a a scan every time I'm so nervous and so convinced something is wrong!!! Ill be 9w4d and i had my last scan at 6w6d been a long long time with minimal pregnancy symptoms. All my neighbors have found out I'm pregnant I pray nothing goes wrong because that's a conversation with alot of people that I don't want to have. Good luck tomorrow I'm sure we are worrying about nothing
    Oh, good luck to you too, I hope we both get reassuring news! I've told a lot of people, but I was sure to tell them it was very early days, could still go either way, etc. etc. so that if I have to turn around and tell them bub hasn't made it, it's not as awkward/unexpected.

I have even less symptoms now than I did around week 5/6, and I had virtually nothing then! Hopefully we're just lucky. What time is your appt? Mine is at 10:20, so no waiting around all day like I had to for my FS scans so far, yay.