Closed Thread
Page 38 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tommi - I have heard that hair colouring is not a problem during pregnancy... you could go in there really early in the morning so no one else is there that way you don't get all those strong smells of the chemicals..haha your DH is funny.. i would be doing the same...

I am so scared of strong smells that I don't do any cleaning at alll.. DH does it.. and even when I spray my deodrant I try and hold my breath..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tommi ive always been a salon girl but tried to go al ah natural for the last 7months or so.
    Desperate to get some colour... and not wanting to take in the strong salon fumes I home dyed yesterday!! Big mistake!!
    Im obviously not skilled enough.
    Looks nothing like salon quality.
    Can see me washing it everyday between now and monday and if im still not happy im off to the hairdresser anyway. .lol

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to interrupt the hair dye conversation (tho very valid subject. ..I was wondering it myself, need to go soon) ...

But Omg ladies. ...8 week scan and we still have a little beanie baby growing! !!! I was so sure it was all over. Had convinced myself of it cos haven't felt anything all week. But there it was, the little heart beating like the clappers at 182bpm and measuring more accurately today too. We were so relieved I cried. This 40yo is growing a baby! Dh was looking pretty pleased with himself too.

Can I ask, how long did those who were on it stay on clexane and prednisone? I'm thinking the hb above is quite rapid and wonder if it's anything to do with all the blood medications dr Wazza has me on. ...

MusicalGal

MusicalGal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    Sorry to interrupt the hair dye conversation (tho very valid subject. ..I was wondering it myself, need to go soon) ...

But Omg ladies. ...8 week scan and we still have a little beanie baby growing! !!! I was so sure it was all over. Had convinced myself of it cos haven't felt anything all week. But there it was, the little heart beating like the clappers at 182bpm and measuring more accurately today too. We were so relieved I cried. This 40yo is growing a baby! Dh was looking pretty pleased with himself too.

Can I ask, how long did those who were on it stay on clexane and prednisone? I'm thinking the hb above is quite rapid and wonder if it's anything to do with all the blood medications dr Wazza has me on. ...

MusicalGal

MusicalGal

Yay! Well done little beanie baby!

i was on progesterone pessaries and progynova (oestrogen). Both have been cut down over the past 3 weeks, and today (13 weeks) was my first totally drug-free day...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    But Omg ladies. ...8 week scan and we still have a little beanie baby growing! !!! the little heart beating like the clappers at 182bpm

Can I ask, how long did those who were on it stay on clexane and prednisone?
    MusicalGal
    Congrats ... can imagine your excitment &relief.
    Was weaned off prednisone at 10 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If someone can figure out how to attach a photo on the apps .... please let us know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Off topic of hair too but I have heaps of greys coming thru must do something about it.

I had bloods again and when I got the results I did the babymed hcg calculator and I am confused and wondered if anyone here has any idea of what it means. My level today was 3623 which means its doubling in the 72 to 96 hour time frame (80.16 hours) but its has come up with this.

*It won't let me post underneath the table but my clinic didn't seem worried but what has me baffled is the section about the 2 day increase. Does anyone understand what its talking about?

Thanks

HCG Calculator and hCG Level Tool

First hCG Level: 1944 Days Past Ovulation(DPO): 26
    Second hCG Level: 3623 Hours Between Tests: 72

Total hCG Difference:1679 mlU/ml (86.4%)
    hCG Doubling Every:3 days 8.16 hours (80.16 Hours)
    2-Day Increase:2944 mlU/ml (51.4%) (lower than normal)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelmama - Im sorry, i dont know anything about expected Hcg etc, but if you are concerned, give your clinic another call and ask them to go over your results with you again... I know the nurses at my clinic would have been more than happy to do that, and that might give you the reassurance that all is ok ...if it weren't ok, I really think they would have already indicated that to you... Try to stay positive (difficult not to stress out, I know), when do you get to have a scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did ring back and she said my levels aren't as high as they wanted, which I guess correct because they are at the lower end of the scale. I did mention I was concerned about ectopic and she said it would be too early to ultrasound it and all I could do is wait. I thought they could see the sac at 1000 to 2000?

Can't wait until Tuesday and another test to know one way or another. I guess I will be an emotional wreck until then and it doesn't help my boobs aware no longer sore.

Deep breaths!
    Last edited by angelmama74; 27-07-2013 at 19:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So now you wait for Tuesday... It's the waiting and worrying that is the hardest part isn't it? Don't forget though, that 'low end of the scale' is still on the scale, and most likely everything is fine