Closed Thread
Page 37 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Pilbara congrats!! fantastic news.. how exciting and such a relief isn't it...

Sariele - I started showing when i was 12 weeks.. but by 13 weeks i couldn't hide it anymore at work.. i started wearing maternity wear from 12 weeks.. everyone is different though some don't have a bump unitl 4 months..

Tommi - that's great that your hospital appointment went well..

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kalshy For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (25-07-2013),Sariele  (26-07-2013),Tommi  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [QUOTE=Pilbara;7359894]Soooo relieved! My scan went well ( and I didn't kill any loved ones while waiting). Bubs measured 7 cm from head to rump, nice regular heartbeat, lots of moving around, nasal bone found, and neck thing nicely thin :-) Risk of Downs and other syndromes very low , so no more tests required .

Great to have hear!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (25-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OOOOOooooo I can't wait for my scan! Monday is the day first OB appointment and scan. I pray my peanut is doing really well and going strong I'm so scared!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaA View Post
    OOOOOooooo I can't wait for my scan! Monday is the day first OB appointment and scan. I pray my peanut is doing really well and going strong I'm so scared!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    It's nerve wracking isn't it? Good luck, I'm sure it will be great

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

MariaA  (25-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I "felt" bigger from about 10 weeks but looking back it wasn't visible to anyone else. Last week (14 weeks) I got a rounded tum and over about 3 days I grew so much none of my work pants do up. Now I'm 15 weeks and wearing either my regular clothes with the waistband expander or the few items I've bought one size bigger than normal.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay maybe its time for some tummy selfies to see where everyone is at, at whattime. ??? ???

Will dig out my 13/14wk ones and take a 16wk to put up.

Never took any before that. Kept thinking I should .... but that damn nausea ... I was feeling to sorry for myself any earlier!!!

I do remember going through stims & epu full then after trnsf, straight from ivf bloat to pregnancy 6-8 week bloat,
    to 9-10 wks wearing cover up clothes & fattish full jelly belly(yes the I ate pasta and a whole cake today & everyday look!),
    to 11/12 weeks so round had gone through the cupboard and went up through my 10-11-12-12 undone and then with extendor belt jeans & and thry just hurt my tummy...
    week 14 hardening and only wear leggings, trax, anything elastic and lovin my Big W jeggings!
    by 15-16wks hard round tummy. I always think though around the bellybutton and below uterus and everything above just pushed together organs and clogged up slow digestive system.

I never flattened back out post cycle !! Im really obvious to those that know me cause ive always been flat as.
    my back seemed to fill out really early on too.
    Lovin my little tummy can't wait for it to be big, but the butt , legs and arms are not impressing me.

Look forward to seeing your belly photos lovelys

Ah and my old a/b cup have never looked so voluptuous! Lovin that but just noticing spider veins starting, so wacking on the palmers coco lotion

Last edited by Sunshinebell; 26-07-2013 at 07:53.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    I "felt" bigger from about 10 weeks but looking back it wasn't visible to anyone else. Last week (14 weeks) I got a rounded tum and over about 3 days I grew so much none of my work pants do up. Now I'm 15 weeks and wearing either my regular clothes with the waistband expander or the few items I've bought one size bigger than normal.
    I wish! Even everyday tshirts look like I shrunk them in the dryer. And sadly my new shapely thighs prevent pulling up anything that isn't elastic. Work pants are 2sizes bigger than normal with expandor belt.

I am going to be one of those people that aren't just tummy. Lol!

I think the fact I had to eat to stop nausea and all that couch time to its toll.
    Having said that ive always been told your so thin, I really am just average and healthy looking, so a aren't complaining. .... but secretly dh might be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Pilbara!! So excited for you!!!! that is fantastic news!!!!!

I feel like Petri had a growth spurt because Wednesday i was wearing my Size 10 jeans though they were slightly tighter then they were a few weeks ago and today i need to undo them!! What is going on in there?? haha I am much rounder and firmer though I do believe it is not all baby.....which is something i am less happy about...

I have a question: I normally dye my hair just semi permanent sometimes salon sometimes home as it is just a chocolate colour. Am i able to dye my hair when pregnant???? Should I definately use the salon or use an ammonia free product at home?? Should I just stop being selfish and live hair colour free for the next 6 months....which will be interesting and may end up with me wearing many hats haha

Happy Friday all!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

I have a question: I normally dye my hair just semi permanent sometimes salon sometimes home as it is just a chocolate colour. Am i able to dye my hair when pregnant???? Should I definately use the salon or use an ammonia free product at home?? Should I just stop being selfish and live hair colour free for the next 6 months....which will be interesting and may end up with me wearing many hats haha

Happy Friday all!!
    ahhhhh a controversial one! I have a full head of foils, and I normally get them done every four weeks. I had one lot done during the first trimester, and I am overdue for another lot now...I've just booked in for next week. Some say foils are ok throughout pregnancy because it's not on your scalp, some say hair colour of all kinds are ok after the first trimester, some say ok anytime...and of course, some say don't dO it at all... I figure I've known lots of pregnant hairdressers who have applied colours throughout their pregnancies, so the chances are small of it causing problems, but that by sticking with foils until the baby is born I can maybe minimise the risk...?

what does everyone else think?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My husband is saying go to the hairdresser over at home which makes sense less likelyhood to get it on my skin but because it is a full colour it always gets onto my scalp and the hairdressers use products that are much stronger than over the counter ones....oh what to do what to do. I have heard that foils are better too Pilbara as it doesnt get onto your skin and my friend who has had 3 beautiful healthy children had her hair done with foils throughout pregnancy also....but i dont know anyone who did a solid colour...I think i am over thinking this one haha