Closed Thread
Page 36 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    sunshinebell - thigh pain was still there last night - i have to look for that pregnancy sleeping pillow see if that makes a difference.. but it wakes me up..

pilbara - the anxiety is always there.. I am always nervous about the scans. always wondering omg what if something is wrong... i don't think we can relax until the bub is born... now i am nervous about my 19 week scan which is in 2 weeks..

Des1102 - thanks for your tip on that latex mattress topper - will try look for one..
    2more days of work and DH and I are off to gold coast for a mini holiday..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    Hey ladies. I was reading up on side effects of prednisone cos it has made my face fat and makes me SO Hungry! While I was reading that I saw something about sore hips. ... Google side effects with prednislone. Interesting. ....

MusicalGal
    Hey magicgal. I was on prednislone til week 8 then tapered off. But ive been off it for 7-8weeks.

But msybe I could put my binge eating during that time down to it!!! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nervous nervous nervous.... ...scan is in 3 1/2hrs time... Stress and pregnancy hormones are a bad combination are they not? If I manage not to kill my family in that time, I think I will have done well...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (25-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pilbara - all the best for your scan today.. hope the bub co-operates so that they can get the measurements..

sunshinebell and musical - I was on prednisolone till 15 weeks...last night i put a pillow between my legs so it wasn't so bad..

hope everyone else is doing well..

last day at work tmrw and we are off to gold coast for a minibaby moon.. 1 1/2 weeks off can't wait to relax and catch up with friends..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a great holiday kalshy! I hope they turn on some nice weather for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Pilbara!!! have so much fun, cannot wait to hear all about it!

I had my booking in yesterday, parking was a nightmare but the midwifes were absolutely lovely and so thorough. We even got to hear little Petri's heart beating which was as always amazing and very relieving to hear!

I was not a fan of being weighed though I have to add lol i cannot believe how much weight i have put on! well actually I can believe it if my jeans are anything to go by.

The midwife has said that due to me being IVF I need to see the doctor for my next antenatal but if that goes well I should be able to go to the mountains midwife clinic rather than the hospital!! YAY! This means I will have the same midwife through out which will be fantastic. So fingers crossed for that one..

Now I just hang tight for 6 weeks until my FOS scan at 19 weeks (29 Aug)...my next antenatal is 20 weeks (2 Sept)...feels like SOOO far away!!

Oh I learnt something though, they believe my iron may be a little low (as I am soooo tired) so they have told me to drink MILO!!!!! YAY!!!!! best medicine ever!
    Apparently it is high in iron...I told my husband that it is prescription so he is not to steal it hahaha

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ^^ Lol! I want Milo-medicine! Good luck for your scan Pilbara, hope everything goes smoothly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those further along, I'm interested to know when you very first "popped" noticeably, and I mean your actual bump, not just bloat. The past couple of weeks I've been gently prodding the area just above my pubic bone, and the first couple of times I got excited because it seemed to feel firmer and a tiny bit rounder (nothing visible of course). But I've kept feeling it every now and then since then, and I'm disappointed because it hasn't gotten any more "obvious" (to the touch, I'm not expecting to actually see anything this early on). Did you notice by sight or by touch when your lower belly started to become firmer/rounder, and if so how far along were you? I just can't wait to feel/see something down there, I really need more physical evidence for me to believe this is happening! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 14 weeks tomorrow, stomach definately bigger but not "popped" so to speak...... just enough to make my jeans tight haha. cannot wait to "pop" so I can stop feeling like I ate a HUGE pasta filled lunch and start feeling like I look pregnant!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soooo relieved! My scan went well ( and I didn't kill any loved ones while waiting). Bubs measured 7 cm from head to rump, nice regular heartbeat, lots of moving around, nasal bone found, and neck thing nicely thin :-) Risk of Downs and other syndromes very low , so no more tests required .

tommi - glad your appt went well yesterday and milo medicine sounds great!

sariele - I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and I've well and truly popped, but this is my second bub, and I didn't exactly put in the hard yards to regain nice tight stomach muscles post first baby, so...well there was probably not much resistance there!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (26-07-2013),Sunshinebell  (25-07-2013)