Closed Thread
Page 35 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele I'm the same every day I worry I'm so sick of it I just want to be happy and enjoy this pregnancy. I've still got 6 days till my OB appointment and I'm so scared and nervous...

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just want to say Pilbara after meeting your precious DD today i kept thinking, if my little bubbas even half as adorable as her I'm gonna be the luckiest mumma ever! Was lovely to meet with you.

Hi everyone hope alls well gonna backtrack & catchup on todays updates now.

Heres to us all hopefully having a well rested full nights sleep! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awe thanks sunshinebell... We just picked up my parents from the airport, and she was telling them that this morning she met mummy's friend and that mummy's friend has a GIRL baby in her tummy ...the "girl"part is very important!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    It really is exhausting isn't it? What's your next step Sariele? ...do you just wait until your NT scan now, or do you have an OB appt or something in between?
    I have an ob appt next Monday, then the following Monday yet another scan with my FS. I think from what someone else told me he likes to scan you every two weeks up til 11 weeks, then you graduate. After 12 weeks I'll be at a completely loose end, as I'll be so used to constant monitoring! But hopefully by then I actually will be a little more chilled out, if everything keeps going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awe thanks sunshinebell... We just picked up my parents from the airport, and she was telling them that this morning she met mummy's friend and that mummy's friend has a GIRL baby in her tummy ...the "girl"part is very important!
    Pilbara Too funny!

Kalshy hows your thighs/hips?
    Crap sleep from about midnight forvme again.
    Was moaning so much that after several checks from dh, though id get up and sit on couch. Take some pressure off my hips.

Just said to hubbie ... I whinged about ms for two months, 2 weeks of bliss and now im whinging every morning about this ...

... and im thinking there is plenty more opportunities for pain to come!!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele you do feel s bit solo after all thhe ivf monitoring. Especially if your clinic oversees you to 11/12wks.

Des congrats

Gilliebean great to hear from you

Pilbara incase im not back on today ... enjoy tomorrow.

Last edited by Sunshinebell; 24-07-2013 at 08:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think the anxiety ever goes away lol. Even going around a 2nd time, I am just as anxious as I was with DS! I probably think about it a bit less because I am much busier this time, but i constantly sit there thinking "is he ok, is he moving in there, did eating those hash browns just make him sick" etc etc. For me, i am anxious until I have that little bundle in my arms and know everything is ok, then a completly new type of anxiety begins lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    The thigh pain can be from the pressure on your burser. Get a thick, good quality latex mattress topper, not foam or cheapy but heavy latex to relieve the pressure.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Des1102 For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshinebell - so nice to meet you this morning I really enjoyed our catchup!

kalshy - glad bubs is measuring on track. Are you managing to relax more the further you get, or is it still a nervous wait between scans?

des1102 - woohoo! Great news on your scan, so lovely to see that heart beating away isn't it?

gilliebean - glad to hear you are doing well

kd0085 - how are you feeling? Did the doc have any advice/magic pills?

everyone else - hope you are all ok!

AFM - someone flicked a switch for me on Friday when I hit the 12 week mark, and I haven't thrown up since! Hope I haven't just jinxed myself by saying that I'm still nauseas, but it's much more manageable...I may even get to resume some kind of life!
    I have my NT scan on Thursday... Nervous and exited at the same time... Can't wait to see little Dexter moving about on screen, but scared to death that something might have happened (or that my results might be bad)... Do we ever move beyond this anxiety??? DH is coming with me thankfully... For a good result

xx
    Pilbara I'm still feeling pretty terrible. The doctor gave me Maxolon to take but I had 1 yesterday at lunch time and it made me feel delirious and extremely tired so I'm not sure ill be taking anymore of them. Arghhh this next few weeks are going to be very painful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. I was reading up on side effects of prednisone cos it has made my face fat and makes me SO Hungry! While I was reading that I saw something about sore hips. ... Google side effects with prednislone. Interesting. ....

MusicalGal