Closed Thread
Page 34 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kalshy are you experiencing upper thigh ache at night trying to sleep on side. I roll from one side to the other trying to avoid back. But side thigh ache is excruciating .. had for couple weeks now. Anyone else getting it? Thought maybe my extra weight!!!

Kdoo85 feel for you ... promise even though you think it will never end ... its great when it does. Bring on your tri2

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 23-07-2013 at 10:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 week scan revealed a perfect little 8mm bean with a wonderful heart beat. DP was all teary and over the moon.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Des1102 For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (23-07-2013),Twocam  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats Des1102 - great news.. such a relief..

sunshinebell - wow you are only a week behind and how good you and pilbara can catch up..
    omg - i have been experiencing the same thing with my thighs.. i have been trying to sleep more on my left side and the last few days i have been getting strange discomfort pain and i thought maybe i pulled a muscle or something.. thankgod i am no the only one..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations, Des! Great news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just checking in, I have missed soooo much in a week! Love reading all the good news, and sunshine your news is just fantastic! And congrats on a little pink bundle! Fantastic news

I really must try and keep up a bit more!

LIttle sunflowers in relation to clothing, just do what suits you. There are no hard and fast rules, with DS I didn't need many maternity shirts, I was losing weight so most of my tops still fit, only upgraded some pants. This time around I have bought tops, but no pants lol. Big W have had a great sale on maternity clothes, anywhere from 40% - 60% off, so lots of bargains to be had, but its mainly just to get excited, this is the last time I will be wearing maternity clothes so want to milk it for as long as I can lol But if you are comfortable in wearing looser clothes the next size up, go for it! Mat clothes can be exy, so its prob sensible for as long as you can!

Angelmama hope you have managed to stay away from the pee sticks lol

Sunshine & Pilbara, how was your coffee date?

Sorry for the lack of personals, i am at work and trying to do sneaky replies without my boss seeing lol.

AFM, not much happening, just loving my ever expanding girth at the moment! 14wks and just plodding along! I kinda feel lost at the moment because I still have another 3 weeks until my next OB appt, but morph scan isn't until the end of August and that's AGES AWAY!!!!! Until now its been rush rush appointment appointment stress stress, and now that I am past 12 weeks, it kinda slows down lol. Anyone else feeling that way, or is it just me? lol. Feeling pretty good though, other than just tired, and I have noticed my sense of smell is far more sensitive lol. DH was cooking speck the other night and the smell made me want to hurl! It was so intense and overpowering! Hee hee hee love it though!

DH has been so sweet of late, he missed the first 4 months of my pregnancy with DS1 because he was deployed, so this is the first time he has been to the early scans and he actually gets to be involved with planning etc, so he has been making all these plans on what we will buy, how we will reorganise the bedrooms when we make our spare room into DS's "big boy" room, and leave his current room as the babies room, what things he wants to upgrade etc - its really quite nice, so i am certainly indulging him when he starts making plans to go and check things out lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshinebell - so nice to meet you this morning I really enjoyed our catchup!

kalshy - glad bubs is measuring on track. Are you managing to relax more the further you get, or is it still a nervous wait between scans?

des1102 - woohoo! Great news on your scan, so lovely to see that heart beating away isn't it?

gilliebean - glad to hear you are doing well

kd0085 - how are you feeling? Did the doc have any advice/magic pills?

everyone else - hope you are all ok!

AFM - someone flicked a switch for me on Friday when I hit the 12 week mark, and I haven't thrown up since! Hope I haven't just jinxed myself by saying that I'm still nauseas, but it's much more manageable...I may even get to resume some kind of life!
    I have my NT scan on Thursday... Nervous and exited at the same time... Can't wait to see little Dexter moving about on screen, but scared to death that something might have happened (or that my results might be bad)... Do we ever move beyond this anxiety??? DH is coming with me thankfully... For a good result

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    Do we ever move beyond this anxiety???
    That's what I've started wondering. I should be so happy after my scan yesterday, and I was at first, but now I'm already waiting for it to fall in a heap yet again. I really thought I'd be able to keep the positivity going for at least a week once I had this scan! This is getting exhausting...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Des, that's wonderful news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I said that same thing to my husband about 2 hrs ago, 'when will I be off this rollercoaster'

I got my bloods and its 1944 so its going up, but no doubt in a couple of days I will be stressed again. All I want is a niggle of morning sickness and maybe I might be happy, or maybe not lol.

Take care everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    That's what I've started wondering. I should be so happy after my scan yesterday, and I was at first, but now I'm already waiting for it to fall in a heap yet again. I really thought I'd be able to keep the positivity going for at least a week once I had this scan! This is getting exhausting...
    It really is exhausting isn't it? What's your next step Sariele? ...do you just wait until your NT scan now, or do you have an OB appt or something in between?

angelmama- so glad your bloods came back with good news