Closed Thread
Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele - good luck for today. Keep us posted x

It's gone quiet on here. Hope we're all too busy growing babies Thanks for the wonderfully inspiring stories ladies. I often look back on this thread to see what others were feeling/doing at my stage.

Afm-still waiting waiting. Am 7wks 4dys and still looking for symptoms. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have missed out on the ms (Sounds awful for those out there, but I'm sure you're willing to take it on after what you've had to do to get here ) I know worrying less is the best thing i can do to keep growing bubba. But I wish I had a home scan machine! !!!

MusicalGal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone for your kind words. xx
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    Sariele - good luck for today. Keep us posted x
    Oh thanks, I'm still dreading it and expecting the worst, but in a way I'm relieved that the day is finally here, no matter what happens. Scan not til 3:30 though, so I have a long wait.
    Am 7wks 4dys and still looking for symptoms. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have missed out on the ms (Sounds awful for those out there, but I'm sure you're willing to take it on after what you've had to do to get here ) I know worrying less is the best thing i can do to keep growing bubba. But I wish I had a home scan machine! !!!
    Gees, don't we all?? I'm glad to hear you're symptomless too, and Twocam as well. I feel like a bit of a freak sometimes when all these other first tri mums are complaining about m/s, weird tastes/smells/cravings, sore boobs, etc. If my scan does end up being okay today, I think I might be able to finally accept that I might just be lucky, and start enjoying the fact I feel so normal. Wow I REALLY hope I am just lucky and that everything's fine...

Thanks
    Reviews
    MusicalGal I wish I had a home scan machine too. Id go every week if I could. Lol

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 22-07-2013 at 23:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck, Sariele! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    I am 7w5d today and also still don't have many symptoms. Boobs are bigger and intermittently painful (but feel fine at other times) and I have a lot of food aversions, especially at night but no nausea. Can't say I really feel pregnant.
    My next appointment is next week Wednesday with the obstetrician. Continuing the waiting game until then.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Sariele! cannot wait to hear all about your scan and your little bub.

Musicgal & Sunshinebell i am in complete agreement, I drive myself crazy with what if's and reading horror stories ( i cannot stop it is like an addiction ). I would love an ultrasound machine however I doubt I would get anything done as I would be on it 24/7 haha. I read that kelly I think it was hired a doppler machine - that is tempting anyone know much about them?

Booking in appt wednesday, super excited and kind of nervous...I know I am insane. I feel like until this 19 week scan is done I will be constantly nervous. I am only nervous because I heard that they can check the heartbeat and sometimes dont find it (not because of an issue just as it is hard to find) which will of course send me into panic mode haha....only 38 days till my scan haha

There you go everyone - I definately am an example of how you never stop worrying lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies so I'm on the other end of the scale and have really bad MS. I'm hoping to get some advice as nothing has really worked. I only throw up once or twice a day but I am constantly feeling ill! I am struggling to lead a normal life as I am feeling nauseous 24/7. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do? I've tried ginger and sea sickness bands which haven't helped me. I'm booked in to see the dr tomorrow and hoping they can give me a magic pill to make it go away

Thanks
    Reviews
    And good luck today Sariele, I'm sure your little one will be just fine xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kd0085 View Post
    Ok ladies so I'm on the other end of the scale and have really bad MS. I'm hoping to get some advice as nothing has really worked. I only throw up once or twice a day but I am constantly feeling ill! I am struggling to lead a normal life as I am feeling nauseous 24/7. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do? I've tried ginger and sea sickness bands which haven't helped me. I'm booked in to see the dr tomorrow and hoping they can give me a magic pill to make it go away
    You poor thing I feel for you, I really do... You WILL start to feel better, but I know it's hard to believe when the weeks are just stretching out in front of you like a dark tunnel... How many weeks are you?

these are the things that helped me (they by no means solved the problem, but they seemed to help lessen the symptoms):
    - sipping lemonade (it would take me all day to drink a can, but it seemed to help).
    - wearing the travel wrist bands (still wearing them all day everyday).
    - eating fatty snacks like potato chips.
    - replacing meals with sesame wheat crackers (not less greasy ones) and cheese.
    - sipping fluids slowly, and only after food.
    - resting as much as possible.

good luck! I hope you get some relief

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it all went well, Sariele. Thought of you this afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone!! Baby was measuring right on track at exactly 7w3d. We had what looked like a nice heartbeat, but FS didn't measure it.. I'm not sure if he doesn't do it unless it looks worrying, or because he was having trouble keeping the probe focussed on it for long enough. We only heard it for about 3 seconds, lol. But he seemed happy, so I assume it was all good! I think I might be able to relax about my lack of symptoms now, because obviously (so far, at least) it doesn't mean anything.