Closed Thread
Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele-I know it's extremely hard not to b anxious, but there's nothing u or the doctors can do at this stage so u just have to try to remain positive. That's the best way of helping Bub to grow. I haven't got any symptoms either. Would never know I was pregnant except for the swollen belly and sore boobs due to the buckets of progesterone I'm pumping into my body! The wait is harder than the 2ww! Keep us posted.

Afm Dr wazza phoned today after seeing my scan. He said the human measurements variation between sonographers can often b different, and we're talking millimetres here. He said 'put it this way, if you were my mistress I'd be panicking, cos I'd have to tell me wife you were pregnant! 'Lol. That wazza is such a joker. Lifted a weight off my shoulders though. ...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and still symptomless...
    I think we should count ourselves lucky to have no MS Reading how sick some other ladies are, you and I are really lucky

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (22-07-2013),Sunshinebell  (19-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really quick update cause its 3:30am WA time ....
    Insomna? No!
    Excitement? Yes!

Babybells blood test results came back from USA today. (Only 6 working days, 9 days in total, so much quicker than the expected 10 working days?).

All negative and 1 healthy baby, so we can continue to enjoy the experience.

So pleased we remained calm and positive these last 2wks since first results. (Which was quite a transformation in itself for me... im a born worrier!
    I owe that to DH, his glass is always half full!)

And .... we're having a bubba girl!
    So hence waking up at 2:30am ... all I can think about is our little girl!

Hope you all have great day tomorrow, and only good news for everyone.

Dare to dream, believe, discover xx

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 19-07-2013 at 05:41.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (19-07-2013),Sariele  (22-07-2013),Springlee  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on all the scans! And I agree, as long as the heart is beating a millimetre here or there is likely be caused by operator.
    But I totally understand where all of you are coming from. And I'd say, don't worry if you worry . Of course it's irrational but I think all of us have come such a long way and have had bad experiences in the past or heard stories from others. So it is absolutely normal and we are entitled to some "irrational worrying". I think this thread is exactly the right place for it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LissyP For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (19-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    Really quick update cause its 3:30am WA time ....
    Insomna? No!
    Excitement? Yes!

Babybells blood test results came back from USA today. (Only 6 working days, 9 days in total, so much quicker than the expected 10 working days?).

All negative and 1 healthy baby, so we can continue to enjoy the experience.

So pleased we remained calm and positive these last 2wks since first results. (Which was quite a transformation in itself for me... im a born worrier!
    I owe that to DH, his glass is always half full!)

And .... we're having a bubba girl!
    So hence waking up at 2:30am ... all I can think about is our little girl!

Hope you all have great day tomorrow, and only good news for everyone.

Dare to dream, believe, discover xx

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Fantastic news! Reading this post is the absolute best possible start to my day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, that is excellent news Sunshine! So happy for you and congratulations on your little girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Sunshinebell! I am so very happy for you!!!!! A little girl YAY!! Sooo excited. So far in this group we have one girl and one boy (Kalshy) YAY! I cannot wait to find out Petri's gender in just 6 short (probably will feel long haha) weeks!!!

13 weeks for me today, still tired at night but feeling much better in overall. I have my booking in appoiintment at the hospital next wednesday - anyone know if they will check the heartbeat?? I really hope so!!!

Have a great weekend everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome new sunshine x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshinebell - wohoo !! fantastic news and a girl how excting.. I m so glad we found out the sex of the bub as it makes it more real and you can name it and talk to bubba.. DH talks to the bubbba..

Tommi - wow 13 weeks.. by the time you reach 16 weeks you will feel much more better and more energetic.. that's how i felt and all the nausea/queasy feeling has gone. You are not going to feel 100% normal but second trimester makes a huge difference.. btw which hospital are you going to, are you in sydney. I am going to the Mater in North Sydney.. and NO they don't do any scan or anything or checks, it's the OB.. they will get you to fill forms and will show you around the hosp, the delivery room, rooms where you will stay, meeting room/tea room whatever where you meet other ladies during your stay,,, they'll give you a bag full of information .. very handy.. our hospital even gave magazines, a baby wipe and a tiny nappy as well..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kalshy

Thank goodness for you, I rely on your experience to get me to the next stage - especially when feeling crap haha.

We decided to go public and I am in the Blue Mountains so our booking in is at Nepean but I am hoping to go to Katoomba...if there is any issues though we may opt for nepean private...no idea at this stage. Thought we would give public a go as my mum has always worked in public hospitals and now runs the nursing dept of one. i have however said to my husband I reserve the right to change my mind haha. As we dont have an OB I am hoping that they will check the heart rate as my GP doesnt...