Closed Thread
Page 30 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a heartbeat! ! Woohoo! Heartbeat was 126bpm. However Bub is measuring a bit small at 6 weeks 1 day when it shouldve been 6 weeks 6 days. I wouldn't see this as a problem except it's an ivf baby and we know it pretty much should b spot on. In my last mc the baby was measuring 2 wks behind, so it's hard not to worry. I didn't have my fs do the scan as he's in bne and I'm in Cairns. I know there can sometimes be a difference in measuring. There usually was with lining. And when we're talking a couple of millimetres here. ...

Anyway, I can go for another scan in a week or so for peace of mind. Hold on and grow little one! !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news there is a heartbeat, one step at a time x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I missed the chance to celebrate a few scans

twocam - yay for a great result at your NT scan .

kd0085 - it's great to see that heartbeat isn't it?

musicalgal- again, congrats on the heartbeat, try not to worry about the measurement (although I certainly understand where your worry is coming from). I measured a few days less than I expected at my 7 wk scan (I thought since I had a 5 day FET I'd be 7+4 - that's what google told me , but I was 7+1)... Beats me!

Everyone

AFM - I'm back to throwing up each day, but I had a nice 2 day break from it . I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow, but my scan is not until Thursday next week... Cannot wait...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been absent. I'm away visiting my parents at the moment and haven't been online much. Congrats to those who have seen HBs, fantastic news. I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and still symptomless... I've had a tiny bit of queasiness on and off over the past couple of days, but I think a lot of it is in my head, cause when I'm distracted I feel fine. Other than that, still nothing. I'm starting to get terrified all over again for my next scan on Monday at 7w3d... I'm SURE that the HB will have stopped or will be too slow to be viable, or bub will not be growing properly. I just want to fast-forward to then, so that whether it's good or bad news, I can stop wondering and worrying and either start feeling happier or start dealing with the pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

13 weeks pregnant and finally ready to post here. EDD is 21/1/2014.

We had our nuchal scan on Tuesday and were relieved that everything was fine. Came back with a risk of 1:1027 for Downs and even less for the other trisomies. The baby measured 77.2mm. We saw lots including the tiny brain, heart pumping, stomach and limbs waving around.

Of course now worried about the next scan. My placenta is on the front, so they said I might not feel kicks until later. I can't feel anything, all I notice is my girth getting bigger. I am getting a slight linea nigra and dark patches on my face.

Best wishes to all,
    Chook

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, congrats to you all.

I just wanted to ask if any of you have taken the flu shot for this pregnancy or another? If so, how did it affect you and if not, why? Mothersafe say you should definitely. Just curious.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 18-07-2013 at 17:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No not me, never have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My GP made me get my flu shot and my whooping cough also my husband and my mum my arm hurt and that was it not symptoms nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    Hi Ladies, congrats to you all.

I just wanted to ask if any of you have taken the flu shot for this pregnancy or another? If so, how did it affect you and if not, why? Mothersafe say you should definitely. Just curious.
    My GP basically bullied me into getting the flu shot at 8 weeks. The next day I was so sick I couldn't be upright, shivering etc. two days later I got the flu and it took 3 weeks for me to recover... Who knows whether it was the flu shot, supposedly it can't give you the flu, but it seems like more than a coincidence...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele - No reason to think that you'll get bad news on Monday! ...the wait between scans is awful, but try to stay positive. We've all got everything crossed for a nice strong heartbeat on Monday.

Chook11 - congratulations on a great scan result, and welcome!