Closed Thread
Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations, and welcome to all those joining us ... great to have you to share this wonderful, exciting time with you all.

Okay have to ask .... burping... I have now been burping for a good 3 1/2 weeks! It just doesn't stop. I burp ALL day, go to bed burping, wake myself up during the night burping, start my day burping. And let me tell you they are not exactly princess burps!!

Anyone else with crazy symptoms? Figure its my digestive system. Quite embarrassing in public ... but at least I don't have wind...yet! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    CDNinOz welcome. We are in the same boat with losses and have decided not to tell anyone in real life until after our 12 week scans. I'm finding it a bit hard to enjoy the BFP due to that concern

Sunshine to your digestive system. I don't have any symptoms yet besides enormous boobies

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (22-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshine i can't say that I have noticed any different, and DH would probably have something crass to say about it being normal anyway could be the beginnings of reflux or something, but so long as you are not offending anyone, burp away I say

No real symptoms here either, other than going off chocolate, my boozies have been feeling a bit tingly over the past few days and I think they are starting to grow..I am an F cup normally so its hard to tell! Otherwise, no symptoms and that always worries me (which is silly of course!). I had a follow up BT today at 5wk1d and my HCG is 10859, prog 67.2. So HCG has definitely been increasing as it should, am just hanging to get to my scan on the 3/6!! This waiting game is torture!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gilliebean1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshine I've had a lot of gas too. I'm still doing the "princess" burps though. Other things I've noticed, my boobs are getting bigger and are so sore. DH keeps trying to touch them .And I'm a bit moody. On the weekend I was eating chocolate without any issues. Yesterday DH came home ate a Tim Tam and then tried to kiss me and the chocolate smell made me feel ill. I found I went off chocolate and coffee with DS in the early stages too. It sucks because those are 2 things I LOVE.

I can't believe I've got a whole week and a bit before my scan. You're right Gilliebean the waiting is torture!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CDNinOZ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I just have to share some news with you all.

I just had my 6 week scan and found out we're having identical twins! OMG! They couldn't see the sac yet so I go back in another 2 weeks for another scan to see how they are going and determine the risk factor.

I'm so excited but scared to death too !

It really is such a miracle that we got 1 let alone 2, especially given that our odds were only 1%!

I never thought that twins was even a possibility let alone identical twins!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that so exciting tinkerbell. Double congratulations.
    Going from LMP I was 7 weeks yesterday.. but according to ivf clinic I am 7 weeks friday . So I am still hanging out for my scan this monday to see where I'm at and hoping for a strong heart beat. Monday was the earliest I could get back into the FS I wanted.

It's torture waiting. Dh flew out to work this morning but fingers crossed will be home monday.

Again double congrats!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 22-05-2013 at 12:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW tinkerbella that's awesome news! Hoping that all goes well again at your next scan! Definitely daunting, but a wonderful blessing as well. I think I would have a heart attack if they told me there was two hahahaha! That would mean 3 boy children and a man child as well, i would be screwed with all that testosterone around lol Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh congratulations tinkerbella! Thats wonderful news! Hope everything goes smoothly for you and you dont have double the worry!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congrats Tinkerbella! That's awesome news. Good luck with your scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.

we got pregnant on our first full stim cycle and got 3frosties!!!!!

we are due 20 of jan