Closed Thread
Page 28 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am certainly regretting ever wishing for symptoms. Have been throwing up every morning about 5am and can't go back to sleep, then feel crappy all day. Almost like I have a really bad hangover. I keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshine - they told me 10 working days as well, but my OB was away on leave so I had to wait a few extra days. But this other lady on my IVF forum got it pretty early it was less than 10 working days. Hopefully yours comes early.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalshy For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kd0085 View Post
    I am certainly regretting ever wishing for symptoms. Have been throwing up every morning about 5am and can't go back to sleep, then feel crappy all day. Almost like I have a really bad hangover. I keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end ������

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Kd0085  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Des1102 and AngelMama74 welcome!

MariaA I hope your doctor has some advice. Do let us know how you go. Wishing sticky thoughts for you

Kalshy, how ru feeling? I'm finally feeling less and more

Musical your HCG levels are smack bang in the middle of the normal range http://www.huggies.com.au/pregnancy/...g-levels/chart so hopefully you don't have much to worry about. Remember the doubling-every-2-days normally slows down as the pregnancy progresses.

AFM got my NT scan report today and we are officially low risk Roll on Friday and the start of second trimester
    Last edited by Twocam; 16-07-2013 at 16:15.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

MusicalGal  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies and a big shout out to all the newly preggers on here!

Yes I know I know, I should b thankful if I don't have any Ms. It's all just so uncertain. Hopefully I'll b one of the lucky ones and get thru without any.

I had just settled in to waiting for my 7wk hb scan when wammo, woke up with light bleeding this morn. I immediately called the clinic and fn said the fact that there was no cramping with it and the spotting was dark blood would mean that it was probably old blood. Bit of a scare. ... there's been none since, and fn did say that it does happen. Far out. So have moved scan to be a day early and will go 2mrw. Talk about impatient. ...I want to see if 1. There is a heartbeat and 2. If little one is measuring Ok. Last time we mc at 9wks cos little one was measuring 2 wks behind. Admittedly my hcg and Prog levels have been alot better this time.

Glad to hear everyone out there is tracking well. I'll keep u posted xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musical, wishing you all the best for tomorrow. Everything is such a worry, I miscarried at 8 weeks but the baby hadn't grown past 6 weeks, so I am constantly obsessing. At the moment its my hcg because it was only 187 yesterday.

Why must we stress over everything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Angelmamma. I know, it would be so nice to just sit back and relax and enjoy our pregnancy! But unfortunately most of us have had a bad experience or had such a long hard journey to get here it's hard not to wonder every minute of the day.

I know the calmer we are, the better it is for us and Bub so we have to try hard to keep calm. Every step is a milestone, so congratulate yourself on every step whether it be a blood test, feeling better, a scan. .. Let's try to enjoy it. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're right. Girls who just fall ... seem to just take it in their stride.

After what us Ivfers have been through ... we wouldn't be human not to stress, obsess and analyse every part of the journey!

Hence ... why we're better to have our own little thread... where our worries and concerns aren't judged!

Sharing it keeps us sane!! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is so true, my first 2 were natural and I never worried like I do now. My worry comes now from doctors not telling me the truth because my son had cancer and died and now I really mistrust if they are telling me the truth.

I fear as well because its not easy like it was, both times never had issues conceiving and how I wish we never did a vasectomy but you don't expect your child to die.

I constantly feel stressed and anxious and I can't help it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelmamma I am so sorry and cannot imagine your loss.

Even more reason to be overly worried.

No judgement on our little thread .. you vent and express as you need and I know you'll havethe wonderful support and reassurance these lovely ladies give each other.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app