Closed Thread
Page 27 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone else worry all the time? I had a miscarriage in April and I am constantly obsessing on everything and I know it's not healthy.

I had my second bt today and my hcg is 187 and now I am worried its not enough. It was 67 last Thursday at 14 dpo.

I am going to be wreck before I finish this journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musical gal ur HCG is meant to rise every 2-4 days not everyday and it slows down once it hits a certain stage all long as it keeps rising apparently we are all good!!!! The pains are all normal as long as they aren't excruciating and followed by heavy bleeding its all normal. I'm 7+4 and still cramps are happening.

Angel mumma if u haven't already noticed from my posts I'm as paranoid as hell over everything I worry daily and no it's not good for us or baby but as I said to my mum today I don't think I'll relax until baby is in my arms. I had a emergency appointment today with my gp because I swear I was miscarrying even though I had no symptoms! Blahh this is a hard tough journey!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalshy View Post

sunshine - any idea when you'll get your results from the US blood test. I am sure it will come out fine.

Hope everyone else is doing well..
    They say 10 work days. 5 working days down, 5 to go!
    Hows everything going for you Kalshy? And how many days did you wait for you USA tests.
    I am really starting to do strange manovers getting off the couch and rolling over and getting up from bed. Bump is starting to feel in the road... lovin it.

ATM
    And another week of blissful happiness ......non nausea life! Aahhh I thought it would never go away.
    When i read some of the newer bfp posts i think...If you get it bad .. you will wish you never made those 'want symptoms' comments. Lol !!

Hope all bubbas are sticky and healthy.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 16-07-2013 at 03:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning all

Thank you Kalshy, fingers crossed next scan Petri will be better behaved haha.

Halfway there SunshineBell! Great to hear you have had a blissful week. I too am beginning to feel much better. What a difference 12 weeks make. Still have nausea on and off but it is so fleeting that i forget it quite quickly which is nice.

We are booked in for our 19 week scan, 29 August! cannot wait - hoping that Petri is behaved and we get to find out the sex YAY!. PLUS that scan is for me the last of the scarey scans - checking for abnormalities so it will be nice just to breathe easily..bring on August 29. Seems so far away.

I have my booking in appt at the hospital next week - will be great to have the proper antenatal appts begin after that.

On Sunday i woke with energy for the first time in weeks and decided to paint our bedroom...random.... my husband also started to retile our bathroom, seems early but I do believe nesting has begun haha. Anyone else started preparations? I have made a list and by the next scan I intend to have the nursery cleared and ready to decorate, .

In other news we have begun announcing, friends and family are now aware and our workplaces, so exciting. Still alittle nervous - of course haha

Have a great day everyone.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 week scan is on Monday, but the boobie fairy has arrived.....not excited about that as I am an E cup normally so heading in for a shop for some suitable bras, feels a bit premature to get them before the 7 week scan like tempting fate. But I have to have something comfy, plus with the OHSS lagging my current bras hurt around my belly.

My swollen 8 month preggie looking belly is settling slowly as the OHSS keeps calming down, so I have lost nearly all my waddling style no doubt it has been good training for early next year.

Partner keeps saying he is worried and wishes there was something he could do, I told him he had done enough and was to blame for it all anyway toughen him up a bit lol.

He takes such sweet care of me all the time, as I told him there is nothing more he could do. It is just the joys of being pregnant (and the risks of IVf) and it is going to get far more complicated and interesting as time goes on.

Hope everyone else is enjoying sore boobs and morning sickness and fatigue as much as I am. To all those IVF mums out there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear that you don't have to waddle for a while, Des. OHSS must be tough. As a poor responder that was never a concern for me. At least one positive with this frustrating condition....
    I was in Queensland last week, so didn't update after my 6w0d scan. It all looked good. Everything measured on track and we got a nice early heartbeat, which made me feel much better. I was so nervous before, because this was the scan were everything unraveled last time....
    Now I am researching obstetricians. We are thinking of going private because our public hospital is supposed to be very hit or miss. It is a lot of money, though....But my reasoning is, since we saved all this money on the last IVF we might as well spend it on a positive hospital experience...
    Wishing you all a great day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Lissy. Take care of yourself as once you are in the hospital you are stuck and if it is a bad time for you then it isn't a good start to a happy well rested start at home.

DD public system and it was a nightmare, on the verandah no privacy, noisy, staff seemed frustrated that they had to be at work.
    DS private, delivered at base hospital, private room with transfer to private hospital day after delivery. No one came near me at the public hospital, it was awful, no support just some lactation nurse who invaded my privacy by groping my boobs and physically force teaching me to breast feed. Didn't even ask if I might already know a little bit or if I had any other children.
    Go visit the hospital itself and see what the facilities are like, our base should have the new maternity wing completed by my EDD so i will go look, but will go private there or transfer to private after delivery.

i had to transfer to the private for my OHSS as the base didn't bother to monitor fluids or follow any instruction from the gyny, they leaft me without fluids for 6 hourse because i needed recannulating and it was end of shift, but no one bothered to pass that on or check me, he was ropeable at the poor care. Plus they charged me private and stuck main the day surgery ward in a room of four....day surgery would have to be one of the noisiest wards around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, Des, that sound like a really traumatic experience. I am sorry you had to go through this. Wishing you a peaceful pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Everyone!

Just have to celebrate... One whole day without vomiting yesterday! ...and none so far today either! ...the day is still young I guess

...to those of you begging for symptoms, be careful what you wish for

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (16-07-2013),Twocam  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Far from traumatic but not pleasant and not a nice start to the process, we survived it just that is sucked at the time.
    i think this time being older and in a safe relationship (previous abusive marriage) I have a tendency to speak up now...and kick **** once in a while, but in an assertive polite way .