Closed Thread
Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Little sunflowers and mariaA - congratulations on great scans!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (10-07-2013),MariaA  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yaayyy that's great news Maria and Littlesunflowers, congrats on fantastic scan results

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gilliebean1 For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (10-07-2013),MariaA  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    Congrats on all the 12 week scans out there! ! And to those of us still waiting to get there. ... hang in there!

Is anyone else finding it hard to sleep through? I find myself awake at either 2am or 4am for a couple of hours every night. Not good for an 8hr-a-night girl I've taken to getting some super sleep tea from T2, and have pulled out my Zita West post transfer relaxation cd again for my ipod.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

I am totally the same! I'm in bed by 8pm. Asleep by 8:30pm lol so tired. Then I wake without fail around 11-12pm to pee. Then wake again around 2:30-3:30 to pee again!

Sleep is so broken and so hard for me to fall asleep. Around 2-3 weeks ago, I would sleep from 9-10 till my alarm at 5am lol I miss that haha

I've pulled out the relaxation music to get me asleep at 8pm. But I don't wanna wait dp during the night.... So have to keep soldiering on!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my 5+5 scan today... and we have one little baby blob, with a very slow HB that my FS said had only just kicked off. After being told several times that we may not see one today, I am hoping like hell that this means we have a strong little one on board. Next scan on the 22nd at 7+3. Stay sticky little one, and get that heart pumping nicely!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (10-07-2013),Twocam  (13-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad all your scans went well today ladies. I can't wait for our scan next week. I can't even imagine how amazing it would be to see that little heart beat 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. 1st bloods after bfp and hcg had risen to 12 500, Yay! Prog 150. Happy with that.

I'm not quite sure how to measure how many weeks I am. .. do I take it from day 1 of AF ? Even though I extended stimming and had to wait a cpl of days before starting stimming? .....

I think I'm 6 weeks cos they say I will have my 7 week hb scan next Thurs. .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on your scan sariele ...great to see a heartbeat so early, what a relief for you!

musicalgal - glad your numbers are good! I think with IVF, the dates are more to do with when transfer was than when AF started. Probably you are right with your 6 week guess given that you have your 7 week scan next week. My guess is that 2 weeks after transfer you are 4 weeks, does that add up for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So many new bfps .... CONGRATS ladies. When you're on the ivf journey as positive as you try to remain you have those times you never thought you'd get here and YOU ARE PREGNANT!

Sorry I've been pre-occupied the last week anx haven't welcomed and congratulated you.

Exhaustion, severe nausea, and food rollacoster of aversions and cravings ... were all part of my first trimester. In hindsight I should have kept a notebook of how I felt each week.
    Oh .. lightbulb moment. .... I can just re-read my posts, its all on here !!! Lol.

Second tri ladies you'll be pleased to know I have my mojo back. Staying positive. Infact its weird at this point I'm not feeling anxious or nervous awaiting my results. I really do believe it will just confirm good things.
    Pleased to hear your nt scans have gone well.

Wow hoo ... second trimester.
    I cant wait for my 16wk appt .. and for Ob to do a quick scan . .. hanging to see bubba again. (No, 3 times In 14 wks is not enough!!!!)

Have a great day lovelys x

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 12-07-2013 at 06:31.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Kd0085  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Time for a new signature & pickiee too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. So good to hear about so many great scans, blood tests and ladies coming through the ms tunnel to the light!
    Personally, at this point I'd kill for a little ms, just to really prove I'm pregnant! At 6wks I would hardly know except for tender boobies and a swollen belly from all the ivf meds. And even then, I'm checking my boobs and wondering. ... They don't seem as sore today. .. could my progesterone be dropping. ...? Sick isn't it, that I'm wishing for ms and pain!...I bet all those out there will tell me to count myself lucky. I wonder if the years of ivf and associated hormones have immuned me from noticing these extra pregnancy hormones...I have been pumping my body with hormones on and off for a cpl of yrs now. ... my body probably reckons this is a walk in the park in comparison!

Still not sleeping very well. 2mnths ago I was in bed by 930pm every night and up bright n sparky at 6am. Now I'm awake at 1am, then again at 4am. Usually wake up to either pee, starving, or worrying if there are enough symptoms! Bring on the 7wk scan next Thurs!