Closed Thread
Page 23 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kelly and twocam - great news from your 12 week scans!

AFM - I had my first OB appt (I'm 10 + 3 today), and we got to see little Dexter waving his/her arms and legs about on the screen ...so wonderful....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on all the 12 week scans out there! ! And to those of us still waiting to get there. ... hang in there!

Is anyone else finding it hard to sleep through? I find myself awake at either 2am or 4am for a couple of hours every night. Not good for an 8hr-a-night girl I've taken to getting some super sleep tea from T2, and have pulled out my Zita West post transfer relaxation cd again for my ipod.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    Is anyone else finding it hard to sleep through? I find myself awake at either 2am or 4am for a couple of hours every night. Not good for an 8hr-a-night girl
    YES!! I've never been a great sleeper, but ever since I got my first BFP at 5dp5dt, I've been waking up between 2:30 and 3:30am and I'm unable to sleep for the rest of the night. At first I thought it was because I was POAS at that time every day, so I was lying there afterwards either stressing over the line not being darker, or excited cause it was... But I stopped POAS last Wed, and I am STILL waking at 3am-ish and staying awake. It's doing my head in, I'm so exhausted. I worry about my insomnia harming the baby, but as a friend said to me, the baby will take what it needs from you, it's YOU who will suffer. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay kelly and twocam - great results! Its so exciting!

Pilbara - great to hear Dexter is squirming around in there, I find it really incredible that this little person is so tiny and so active, it still just feels so surreal!

Musicalgal - my sleep has been all over the place! Between needing to pee every 5 mins, and DH getting up at 0430 every morning to go to work, I either sleep well, or really badly! I rarely go back to sleep after he leaves, or if I do its not for ages and then have to get up anyway, or it takes forever to get to sleep when I first go to bed! I am an 8hr girl too, I love and need my sleep, probably mother nature's way of preparing you for 6 months time when baby comes hahahaha! YAWN!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musicalgal I haven't slept since I've found out I was pregnant! Thank god I don't work and I can nap during the day but I'm totally exhausted and there is nothing we can take to help. With ur T2 sleep tea have u checked the ingredients with ur gp or OB because I went there to get some tea and googled the ingredients and a lot of them weren't good for pregnancy, they just don't know the effects it has on the baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Congratulations on the 12 week scans and welcome and congratulations to all the new people!

I have been crazy busy this week and only just catching up on this thread. WOW so much has been happening! We have our 12 week well 11+6 week Nuchal on Thursday - nervous is an understatement!! I am counting down like crazy.... 48 hours 1 min right now...

Sleep is definately NOT an issue for me, all i want to do is sleep. give me a pillow at my desk now and I will be out in 5mins haha. I must say though that about 4am each morning I am awake - not a fan of that at all....

Sunshine, I am so very sorry to read about your NT result. I am thinking of you. Have you made a decision which way you will go? The bloodtest (thank you everyone for the heads up on that btw I am very interested depending on my result thursday) sounds like a great alternative to the Amnio.

Have a fantastic Tuesday everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    14wks tomorrow ...

Well after alot of research today i had my bloods taken and they are on their way to USA for MaterniT21 testing.

Kelshy and LissyP you introduced yourselves just in time. Thank you for sharing this info.
    And Thanks Kel, Pilbara, CD, Gillie and 2Cam for all your lovelys support, notes and wishes. Xx

My Ob was surprised when I contacted him to complete their referral. More surprisingly the amnio councellor was very supportive. Both just said its not yet indorsed in WA but if I have researched and comfortable go for it. the 99% accuracy with no chance of misscarriage was what we couldn't overlook.

So in 10 working days I believe the outcome will be negative and then we can enjoy the remainder of our cherished pregnancy! (After all the neck measurement was low in the nt scan, so thats a good start)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 09-07-2013 at 18:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got my 7 week scan tomorrow morning I'm so scared and so nervous I pray that peanut is healthy and well with a strong little heart!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    14wks tomorrow ...

Well after alot of research today i had my bloods taken and they are on their way to USA for MaterniT21 testing.

Kelshy and LissyP you introduced yourselves just in time. Thank you for sharing this info.
    And Thanks Kel, Pilbara, CD, Gillie and 2Cam for all your lovelys support, notes and wishes. Xx

My Ob was surprised when I contacted him to complete their referral. More surprisingly the amnio councellor was very supportive. Both just said its not yet indorsed in WA but if I have researched and comfortable go for it. the 99% accuracy with no chance of misscarriage was what we couldn't overlook.

So in 10 working days I believe the outcome will be negative and then we can enjoy the remainder of our cherished pregnancy! (After all the neck measurement was low in the nt scan, so thats a good start)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Sounds like a great decision sunshinebell Actually when I was at the OB yesterday, the nurse told me that they recommend the blood test rather than the amnio if the scan results indicate the need for further investigation... And you are right, most likely it will come back normal and you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy Are you going to find out the gender?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaA View Post
    I've got my 7 week scan tomorrow morning I'm so scared and so nervous I pray that peanut is healthy and well with a strong little heart!
    Good luck tomorrow mariaA! ...it's a nervous wait between scans, but the wait for that first one is the hardest... Here's to seeing a nice strong heartbeat! Xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

MariaA  (09-07-2013)