Closed Thread
Page 21 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    LissyP - congratulations and welcome!!

Btw girls - i did the that blood test where the bloods get sent to USA 2 1/2weeks ago and got my results today as my OB was on leave..the risk of abnormalities and downs came out very low and we are having a little man!! I am getting excited now as before it all felt like a dream now it feels real..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalshy For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalshy View Post
    LissyP - congratulations and welcome!!

Btw girls - i did the that blood test where the bloods get sent to USA 2 1/2weeks ago and got my results today as my OB was on leave..the risk of abnormalities and downs came out very low and we are having a little man!! I am getting excited now as before it all felt like a dream now it feels real..
    Congratulations!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Kalshy  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome and congrats LissyP

Congrats on the good numbers Maria!

Good luck with your decision Sunshine. I have an uncle with med-sever downs and my Mum and other uncle share the care. When I say "care" it's not much since he lives in a group home and works. Plus my grandparents made sure there would always be some money set aside for him. In your situation, and there is a good chance we will be, I would be asking for the expensive US test. Actually DH and I already discussed the possibility of having to do this test if the numbers are not favourable.

Congrats on the good results Kalshy! A little boy!!!

AFM: well I thought the MS had passed but it seems to have made one last appearance last night. Today I have a huge headache and DS will not go down for a nap, which a desperately need. Only 6 more days to go until I see the OB and get to see my bubs again. I can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it normal to have absolutely no symptoms at five weeks? My boobs are a little tender from all the progesterone support I'm on, and up until 4+5 I was getting little niggles and cramps in my abdomen. But I'm five weeks today and for the last two days I've felt nothing, not even the cramps I was getting. A lot of people say it's normal to not get any symptoms until at least 6 weeks, but I'm just finding it a bit disconcerting, and I'm finding myself wondering whether my hcg is not continuing to rise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Is it normal to have absolutely no symptoms at five weeks? My boobs are a little tender from all the progesterone support I'm on, and up until 4+5 I was getting little niggles and cramps in my abdomen. But I'm five weeks today and for the last two days I've felt nothing, not even the cramps I was getting. A lot of people say it's normal to not get any symptoms until at least 6 weeks, but I'm just finding it a bit disconcerting, and I'm finding myself wondering whether my hcg is not continuing to rise.
    I'm in exactly the same situation. Maybe we should just thank ourselves lucky? I'm sure it'll be a different story in a week or so. I'm going to try not stress about it until I'm at least 6 weeks which will be next week 😁

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kd0085 For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hoping it'll change soon. Not that I'm particularly wanting full-blown nausea or anything, but I'd take even minor symptoms like increased peeing or weird tastes or food aversions or things like that! I hope everything turns out great for both of us.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Kd0085  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, same here. 5w3d today and I feel absolutely nothing. I think even my breast are not as big anymore. Even peed on another stick again this morning and am now obsessing because the test line is not darker than the control line....

And the worst thing is that I KNOW that none of this means anything. It's a battle of the rational vs. the irrational sides of me....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LissyP For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele I was totally the same, no symptoms to speak of. I had a couple of weird "pulling" of muscles during the TWW and then felt totally normally until 7weeks when I developed terrible reflux. This was quickly followed by a carb-eating-obsession and a total aversion to any meal involving meat. But really I've had it soooo easy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I've been getting some very mild cramps this afternoon, but it's hard to tell because I've gotten so used to feeling vague sensations down there now, lol. I have been getting some occasional sharp pains in my abdomen recently too, particularly with sudden movements, sneezing, etc. Been feeling a bit drained this arvo and tonight, and first thing this morning my boobs had inflated overnight and my libido was through the roof, but both of these things diminished pretty much as soon as I got up. Wednesday's early scan cannot come soon enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele I have my scan on Wednesday as well can't come soon enough I pray to god there is a little heartbeat in there. Im 6w4d big swollen sore boobs, bloating, cramps that haven't stopped since egg collection and I feel really sick when I'm hungry or in the car!!!! Oh and can't forget the tiredness OMG so tired.... Loving the symptoms makes me
    Feel like my peanut is doing ok

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaA For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (06-07-2013)