Closed Thread
Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sandramm my heart goes out to you ... I have so many fears during the his time. I am so sorry for your loss

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandramm I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you at this very difficult time. Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, may I join you in this thread? We received our BFP on Monday so i am officially 4w2d, due date is 20 January 14. Still very early days, my scan is 3/6. We have a nearly 3 year old DS from our first cycle/second transfer back in 2009 and this time around we had failed thaw, 3 FETs and 2 full cycles and this transfer was going to be our last ever go, as the stress of needing genetic/chromosome testing was just getting to much. So we are hoping that this little one sticks and wants to join our crazy family. I forgot how stressful this waiting can be! Sandramm I am so sorry for your loss, its an awful thing to have to go through, and being on the IVF rollercoaster makes it even harder I reckon!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gilliebean1 For This Useful Post:

tinkerbella79  (16-05-2013),Twocam  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, My first IVF cycle has been a success, I got my 5 weeks ago so I'm due 8th January too! Big congratulations to everyone!!!

The shocked even my doctor who was positive it just wouldn't work this time. that it sticks in there!

Quick question though, I've only had one blood test (the beta and it was 400 hcg) and no other follow up other than I'm on 200mg progesterone nightly and 90mg during the day. I have my first scan on the 21st. Is this normal?

1st IVF Cycle started 7th April

Egg Pickup 17th April
    Egg 2 day Transfer 19th April
    3rd May BFP 400 HCG!!
    Last edited by tinkerbella79; 15-05-2013 at 14:09.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tinkerbella79 For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats tinkerbella! That sounds about right, after you get your results its usually about a 3 weeks wait until your scan at around 7 weeks. Mine is booked for 3/6 but i rang my clinic this morning and asked if i could go and have another BT next week just to check my levels, which they are more than happy to do. However as your scan is next week you might be able to hold out lol. I am a stress head, so I want to have something to focus on between now and 3 weeks hahahaha! In the meantime I think all you would need to do is decide whether you are going to go private (in which case you will need to choose an OB) or public, and I think that just means seeing your GP to organise.

Fingers crossed that your little bubba is a nice sticky one and everything goes well

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gilliebean1 For This Useful Post:

tinkerbella79  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats everyone on your BFP's!!! I received my BFP from first FET cycle on Monday, HCG was 1140, however Monday night I had bleeding!!!! I had another BT yesterday & my HCG has dropped to 421, so hoping it rises again. I have another BT on Monday. I am currently 5 weeks 1 day. I only had 1 Embie transferred, but my HCG was quiet high compared to my first round, so I am hoping its a vanishing twin issue. If all continues well I have my 7week scan on the 31st May. Sandramm - I am so sorry to hear that, sending you lots of hugs
    Last edited by Kerikiwi; 16-05-2013 at 10:16.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kerikiwi For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh there's going to be quite the group by the time we get to Jan 2014 I've just booked my 7week scan - will be done at 7wk6d due to my work schedule. My clinic doesn't do blood monitoring, which is good because I would probably be obsessed with the numbers. We are taking it one day at a time and hoping for stickiness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my third week of bfp bloods today. Relieved to see everything rising nicely.

Are you all as nervous as I am? Constant fear at the moment ... today has settled me a little.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm hoping to join the group! I've got my BT tomorrow to confirm my HPT BFP! Hopefully I'll be sticking around, my EDD is 22nd Jan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats everyone on their BFPs. I've been debating joining the thread only because we had a miscarriage last year but I also need someplace to do a since we're keeping it quiet until the scan. After going through all our snow babies last year with no success we switched clinics and did a full stim cycle. we had a very low AMH and so I was on the highest dose of puregon and still only got 6 eggs, 4 embies. We did a 2DT of a 5 cell and got a ! I did my first blood test on May 14th, second on May 16th (HCG was 270). I've got a scan on May 31st.

So if I've calculated correctly I'm 6 weeks and should be due around January 20th. I'll confirm the due date after the scan.