Closed Thread
Page 16 of 93 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshinebell - all the best for your NT scan, I am sure everything will be alright. I know how you feel, I am always nervous before any of my doc's appointment.. let us know how you go. Where are you having your scan done. we got ours done at sydney ultrasound of women. 12week one didn't take that long, but they say the 19week scan takes a long time..DH and I can't wait to find out the sex of the baby so we can connect it..

KD0085 - congratulations on your BFP..

CDNizoz and Pilbara - sorry to hear you guys are having a real bad MS. My MIL said she had MS till 8months when she was pregnant with DH and all she ate was bread. I am lucky I haven't thrown up but i just get the nausea feeling every afternoon..

I thought I was the only one freezing thankgod you all are as well. I was getting worried at one stage thinking omg freezing is not good for Bub..

have a great day girls.. and keep the good news coming..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalshy For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (27-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the scan today Sunshinebell!!! I cannot wait for ours only 14 days to go!!!! WOO!

I am hoping that your morning sickness gets better too, thankfully now i feel worst only at night from about 6:30pm till bedtime so it is manageable plus it is not nearly as bad as it has been in the past. Though I am pleased I have more energy during the day (still going to bed early at night) and I am not feeling sick all day i miss the assurance those symptoms bring telling me that Petri is doing well. These next 14 days are going to be filled with anxiety and impatience...My husband and I have made a pact that if Petri is doing well at the NT scan we will FINALLY purchase something baby related. fingers crossed that this comes to be.

Congratulations KD0085!! So excited for you.

So everyone any food addictions at present...for me that is a no, I am jumping from food to food, though I notice that I am not interested in vegetables at all which is kind of frustrating as a vegetarian haha. i do however crave junk food and breakfast foods weird.... though each item lasts at most a week then I am no longer interested in them anymore...It is kind of painful and my clothing is getting kind of tight....not great at all haha.

Anyhoo best get to work have a great day all!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (27-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tommi - how funny I only like vegetables now and eat apples, madarin's and oranges, I went off meat at 6weeks and the only thing i could eat was hard boiled eggs and fish now and then.. yesterday I ate a bit of lamb, but I have vegetarian for lunch everyday.. I am a bit worried that I am not getting much protein so trying to eat kidney beans as well and lentil soups..

Also love crumpets..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi lovelies! Sorry personals are going to be hard, i am on the ipad and and it doesnt show the posts to refer back to names like on the computer...so they will be nameless lol

We know we are having a boy already because we had to gave genetic testing on our embryos, and also had chromosome testing on our last 2 rounds, so they check the sex chromosomes as well and gave us the option of knowing. We found out with DS1 and we would have found out this time as well, so we just know a bit sooner than expected lol. I love knowing, its weird knowing this early but its something special to me as well because noone knows this early unless you have testing done, so its a rare thing :-)

So sorry that there is still so much horrid MS hanging around. We are getting soooooo close to the end of the horrid bits now i hope lol

Welcome to our newest BFP, how exciting for you! I hope the next few weeks till your next BT and scan go quickly for you.

AFM DS1 had 3 massive chunders last night, was dreading a potential gastro bug, but fingers crossed he seems to be over the worst of it today, just tired and a bit cuddly. Think its time for mummy to be to have a nap lol

Have a great day fellow preggy ladies xx

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I'm looking for some reassurance - I think I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and this afternoon I had really painful cramping, like bad AF cramps. I've already spoken to OB and since there are no other symptoms with it I'll just be resting and seeing how it goes. Did anyone else have this? I know cramping in early pregnancy is common, but I wonder if it's worse for IVF? I know I got quite uncomfortable on and off for weeks after our unsuccesful stim cycles (and this was also a stim cycle).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Littlesunflowers,
    I'm sorry to hear about your cramping.
    I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and when I was in my 5/6 weeks I had really bad cramping.
    I went to my gynae and had to take 2 shots of progesterone in the bum, 3 days apart. I'm also on Crinone. The cramps did eventually go away. But they were so bad it was worst than AF cramps.
    I hope this helps and your cramping goes away soon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shalinho For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (30-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little sunflowers - hang in there, I've everything crossed for you... I wouldn't be at all surprised if the stim cycle was responsible for the cramps, but it could also be the embryo digging in a little deeper. The waiting game is horrible

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going?

sunshinebell - how was your scan?

littlesunflowers - has the cramping stopped?

Xx

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    littlesunflowers - has the cramping stopped?
    I haven't had any more 3 hr cramping sessions, so that's good! I think it must have been general soreness from the stim cycle, as I have had it before. Just I've never had it whilst pregnant before! Cue panic, eh!

I have however had a fair bit of pelvic pain since that cramping, to the point where I can't walk more than 15mins or so. Surely that's meant to happen at 36 weeks, not 6 weeks. I have spoken to the clinic and they've said early pregnancy is different for everyone, and since there's no bleeding or anything to make us worry, not to worry. Just over a week til our first scan - I think this TWW is worse than the one from ET to BT because at least I could POAS for answers then!
    Last edited by littlesunflowers; 30-06-2013 at 17:43. Reason: Missed two important letters - the word "no"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    I haven't had any more 3 hr cramping sessions, so that's good! I think it must have been general soreness from the stim cycle, as I have had it before. Just I've never had it whilst pregnant before! Cue panic, eh!

I have however had a fair bit of pelvic pain since that cramping, to the point where I can't walk more than 15mins or so. Surely that's meant to happen at 36 weeks, not 6 weeks. I have spoken to the clinic and they've said early pregnancy is different for everyone, and since there's no bleeding or anything to make us worry, not to worry. Just over a week til our first scan - I think this TWW is worse than the one from ET to BT because at least I could POAS for answers then!
    i agree, waiting for the scan is horrible! I had some massive gushes of blood and had to wait those same two weeks for my 7 week scan...quite possibly the longest two weeks ever! Maybe the pelvic pain is to remind you that your body needs to rest at the moment...try to take it as easy as you can

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post: