Closed Thread
Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How do you know that Boris is a boy Gilliebean? ...I think you said that you knew the gender of your other embryos as well... Hope you don't mind the question...

im torn as to whether or not to find out the gender... We found out at the 18week scan with DD, but since I'm extremely unlikely to get to have a third, I wonder if it might be nice to hear "it's a boy/girl!" this time... Still, plenty of time to think about that. My DDs clothes will alo be the opposite season to this bubba, so not sure how many would get re-used...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all,

How is everyone going today. I am freezing at work today, i thought pregnancy is supposed to make you warmer? I obviously do not have that yet haha.

Pilbara we are going to find out the gender as soon as we hit 18 weeks or they will let us anyway haha. I am soooo impatient! I have no idea how anyone can wait, they are a much better person than I.

T

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tommi - that's what I was like with DD, I couldn't wait to find out (and I was secretly desperado for a girl), so that turned out well ...I too, am freezing by the way, perhaps all the extra blood hasn't built up yet, so we aren't experiencing that extra warmth...lucky us, we'll be loving the extra warmth this summer when we are about to pop!

Thanks
    Reviews
    About week 7-10 I was having real hot flushes. When hubby would put aircon on in the lounge on a cool night and id be stripping off and saying turn it off.
    Overheating in the car ....Ripping my clothes off at traffic lights or cranking cold air!
    Week 5-8 I sweated my butt off saturated every night yet still had summer sheets on. Clothes and sheets drenched every night. Wet hair, wet pillows, was crazy.

Now weirdly I am feeling the cold with the change to cool weather. So figure before it was just hormones!

We plan to find out sex asap too.
    Being our first after such a long haul... As the years went on we always said we would be blessed to just have one. So now with us both eithercside of 40 finding out the sex will allow us to better plan. If it happened 10yrs ago we would have definately wanted the surprise.

AFM... No nausea for days ... touch wood... !

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 26-06-2013 at 17:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    AFM... No nausea for days ... touch wood... !

yay! How many weeks are you now? 13? ...mine is back this afternoon (which I find oddly reassuring), but I had a full day and a half break which was lovely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    12today. Nt scan tomorrow. Dh is home for it ... quite excited. Can't wait for results to be over Tuesday. Fx bubby is low risk for downs etc.

I never imagined people had ms like ive had. I really thought it was a couple of hours nausea couple of chucks and that was it!!!! How nieve. I've never had friends or family that have had it bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    12today. Nt scan tomorrow. Dh is home for it ... quite excited. Can't wait for results to be over Tuesday. Fx bubby is low risk for downs etc.

I never imagined people had ms like ive had. I really thought it was a couple of hours nausea couple of chucks and that was it!!!! How nieve. I've never had friends or family that have had it bad.

oooo exciting! Let us know how the scan goes . Nice that your DH can be there too!

im wondering if the IVF drug support makes the morning sickness worse maybe? With DD if I didn't eat, I threw up, so I ate...heaps . Then I just felt vaguely nauseas until lunchtime most days, but my wrist bands took the edge off enough so that I could go about my normal life. This time, if I don't eat, I throw up, but if I eat, I throw up, if I walk down the hallway I may randomly start dry retching, and every time I brush my teeth it's touch and go as to whether I'll manage to keep the contents of my stomach in my stomach... I have cancelled on so many people, that probably everyone thinks I'm avoiding them, because I. Just. Need. To. Stay. Lying. Down. ....oh well, only a few more weeks of it probably, and it reminds me that there is actually a baby in there!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (27-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I'm way behind here. So sorry for not keeping up a bit better.

Welcome Klashy (sp?) So sorry for the difficult journey you've been on. Hopefully all goes smoothly now.

Sunshine- good luck with the scan today! SO glad you've been released from your clinic. Do you have any frozens left there?

A big hello to everyone! I can't remember everything that was discussed- sorry. I'm blaming it on baby brain

AFM: 11 wks and 2days today and I'm still curling up into a sad little ball or having my head in the toilet (or garden bed whichever is closer). I found a dead possum in the garden and DH said it was because I threw up there- I didn't think it was funny. I'm like you Pilbara- anything seems to make me feel ill. Oranges and mandarins helped with DS but not as much this time. Yoghurt seems to help this time. Poor DS has never watched so much TV and iPad. I feel bad but I can't manage otherwise. Thankfully he goes to daycare so I know he's getting some time outside playing.

I've officially told my work that I'm preggers. I really needed to since I have no idea when these babies will arrive. Frankly I don't really care for the job and so if I had to leave it early I'm not going to be upset. I'm trying to work out now which is the better option- the baby bonus or the paid parental leave. So far I don't think it makes a difference. I think they work out about the same. I didn't have paid parental leave with DS. He was born in November and it took effect in January.

By the way- I'm freezing!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CDNinOZ For This Useful Post:

Shamy1  (26-07-2013),Sunshinebell  (27-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops I jumped ahead again. I'm only 10 weeks 2 days.

I also forgot to mention about the flu shot. I got it this year but back in March so we were okay but when I got pregnant with DS I asked the FS about the flu shot and he strongly suggested I not get it so early in the pregnancy (I was only 5-6 weeks). I didn't get it but I had a really bad flu that year and with a pregnancy there is very little you can take to help the symptoms. I think being further along getting the flu shot should be okay.

We found our DS's gender and we'll probably find out with these babies as well. All our family is overseas and they will want to send gifts. I can either end up with heaps of neutral, small clothes or we can find out and be set up for awhile. Plus I just can't wait. If these are boys I'm already okay. If they are girls I think I might be inundated with cute girlie outfits.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, thought I'd join in on this forum. Just found out yesterday we had a BFP. This was our second attempt at IVF but first FET, so couldn't be happier. Now for the nervous wait until next weeks BT to make sure it's stuck. This will be my first bub so feeling very nervous. Love that I can come on here and follow everyone's journey through pregnancy