Closed Thread
Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello I've just done my third stim cycle and yesterday BT confirmed a BFP. This is a first pregnancy so I wanted to subscribe to a pregnancy forum right away so I can figure out what to expect before it comes! Nice to see some familiar names in here too!

I won't have a scan for another three weeks but the online calculators tell me I am 5 weeks tomorrow. Aside from some subtle cramping I think the only symptoms I have come from Crinone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awesome news on your scan Kelly you should be suuuuupper excited.

Littlesunflower congratulations ... its an amazing feeling after the ivf journey.

Touch wood ... another whole day where I haven't had to curl up in a sad ball with horrendous nausea.... maybe my Nausea is on its way out ... double touch wood!!! And my reflux has started to really ease up. Thank goodness to be honest it was really starting to get me down and I don't want this amazing precious experience to feel like that.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 20-06-2013 at 22:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly that is great news on your scan! not long to go know until you are past the 12 week hurdle.

Congratulations Littlesunflowers on your BFP!

Update: just hit 9 weeks today, YAY! my symptoms have reduced significantly the last couple of days which of course has made me freak out....Gee i wish i could fast forward to my 12 week scan so that I know the outcome. Fingers crossed Petri the first (as in petri-dish our name for this embryo) has continued to grow and develop and continues to do so. happy Friday Everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the great scan Kelly!

Welcome LittleSunflowers and congrats on your BFP! You've had quite a journey! What I love about this thread is that all the ladies here know what it's like to battle infertility and don't make you feel like a completely moron because you get paranoid.

Sunshine- oh what I wouldn't give to be over the MS now. Dinner last night didn't stay down nor did breakfast on tuesday. The worst thing is you would think I would feel better afterwards but I don't. I'm so glad it's getting better for you and you can start to enjoy the pregnancy. Wait 'til you get that burst of energy again

Tommi- happy friday to you too!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad your scan went well Kelly it's such a relief to see it on the screen isn't it?

CDinOz - how are you feeling now about having two bubs in there? Are you over the shock yet? I think it's wonderful...

congratulations little sunflowers! So pleased you got your BFP , here's to a smooth pregnancy!

sunshinebell, so good to hear your nausea is easing, now you can sit back and enjoy!

tommi - I would be stressing about symptoms disappearing too, even though I know in theory that they come and go...try to relax (easier said than done I know), I'm sure everything is fine. Love your bub's name by the way

To everyone else, hope you are all ok.

AFM - 8 weeks bloods today, and my clinic called to say "bye, all the best, where should we send your file?" ...strange feeling...

tommi has got me thinking... Does everyone have a name for their embie? (Ours is "Dexter" - because it's our 10th embryo)...

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! ! Welcome little sunflower x

Tommi- im9 weeks and 6 days at at 9 weeks my boobs stopped hurting and absolutly nooo nausea. .obv I was worried as u have just advised but I can assure u baby is fine. The doc says placenta starts to slowly work from 8 weeks and that's what had made me feel better.

Hope u all have a good weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post

sunshinebell, so good to hear your nausea is easing, now you can sit back and enjoy!

tommi has got me thinking... Does everyone have a name for their embie? (Ours is "Dexter" - because it's our 10th embryo)...

xxx
    Babybell ...

Last edited by Sunshinebell; 21-06-2013 at 19:44.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our DS was hatchling because it was a hatching blast.

These two are papous and twinkle.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CDNinOZ For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (23-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pilbara thats lovely ... the small things really make a difference. The difference between being personal and a number ..hey? Who was your clinic?

Kelly I'll swop big sore boobs for nausea with you! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    Pilbara thats lovely ... the small things really make a difference. The difference between being personal and a number ..hey? Who was your clinic?

I was with Hollywood, but to be honest, we were increasingly unhappy there (maybe because of our lack of success) and we did our last two cycles there only because we were on a 3 month waiting list to go to a new clinic... The nurses were lovely though, and it was one of the nurses who I spoke to...