+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hello Domiffy Girl.........

Great idea getting away from it all and going camping. I bet it was so peaceful to just escape from reality for a while and become one with nature so to speak. A welcome distraction for you and your DP I'm sure!!!!

I can't believe your BT is only 3 days away!!! My God, that's gone fast girl!!! I hear you on feeling less tormented about it all because I'm feeling the same way myself so far. I don't know why, but I just roll with it for now......

I understand the Pregnyl probably isn't out of your system yet (prob a bit early)...but throw a dog a bone won't you Fertility Gods???? Would be nice to start to see the HPT's getting darker or doing something different that might give you some kind of a heads up???? FFS!!!! But.....noooooo....looks like we're going to be made to sweat it out to the last possible minute!!!

Good to hear you've got the side effects under control. I also haven't yet morphed into a raging, crying hormonal troll yet and hopefully I won't. Have had a few times I've felt a little irritated and had tears spring up into my eyes, but then it went away as quickly as it started. Boobs still the same as they were the other day. Slightly bloated, but nothing major to speak of as yet. Constipation still creating havoc........have tried pear juice/puree'd pears and have a bottle of Lactulose on standby!!! Good job on not putting on any weight love, wish I could say the same!!! But around 3.5kg's is par for the course for my anyhoo so am not stressing about it.

Thanks for reassuring me r.e. Clexane injections.....will ice for the bare minimum from now on....it really does stop me feeling them when I do ice, so will continue on with it

Mrs P........ Had a look back through my paperwork regarding having my BT on a Sunday and as long as there is a note written onto the pathology form with your phone number that requests the staff call with the result the same day, they will. The place is open from 7am-9am so should know within a few hours or so I'd imagine. And as Domiffy said, hoping all is well with you and your's my dear.

AFM............................

It's 3dpt4dt today and I've woken up feeling like SH$$T I tell you girls!!!! When I was sitting on the lounge having a quiet cup of tea really early this morning (prior to waking up DP to get him ready to go to work) I felt momentarily lightheaded/dizzy???? It only lasted for prob less than 20 seconds, then it went away. As the morning progressed I've developed off and on nausea in my stomach and a dull headache that comes and goes too. I've also been feeling some light,dull, throbbing type of pain in the area of my right ovary that's coming and going also. Been feeling cold and have been hiding under the doona on the lounge wrapped up like a mummy!!! Now, I've just taken off my jumper cause I'm feeling a little warm.....other than that, there's no fever, sniffles, sore throat, coughing or anything else to suggest I'm coming down with a cold or the flu, but it kind of feels a bit that way. I know I've been drinking enough fluid and even though I'm not really hungry, made myself a small bowl of porridge and forced myself to eat it (thankfully, it's stayed down and the nausea has eased off for now).

I fear the effects of all the support we've been taking has finally caught up with me and has dropped me like a ton of bricks today!!! As long as I'm over it by tomorrow and not getting a cold or flu, then I'll be happy. Am glad I'm on leave and not having to go into work at the moment as there's no way I'd of been able to today. So will put myself back on the lounge or into bed shortly and just rest for the remainder of the day I think (which is so hard for me as I'm usually on the go most of the time......) am feeling weary anyhoo, so maybe a "nana nap" is in order

Ok my lovelies, it's over and out for me atm........as always, am sending a galaxy's worth of out to the heaven's for us!!!!!! Have a beautiful day girls and I'll be back soon with another update.....I can hear the lounge calling my name!!!!

Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 11-06-2013 at 11:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Domiffy Love........

Just checking in to see how you're travelling today???? Coutndown to BT has begun......How are you doing with it all??? Still cruising along or starting to get nervous??? Any sign of anything to give you any kind of an idea of what's what??? Know I'm thinking of you girl and sending out masses of Preggo vibes and your way I'm with you in spirit girl, every step of the way!!!!

Mrs P......... What's happening with you love??? Still waiting out your time on the sidelines??? Am hoping it flies so you can start your next cycle. As always, hoping all is well with you and yours

AFM..........................

Well, buggered if I know what was going on yesterday with feeling like crap, but within a couple hrs of posting, I was 100% over it and feeling just fine and dandy. DP came home from work expecting to find me glued to the lounge or in bed and there I was fit as a fiddle......WTF????? As I said to him, if I didn't know better you'd think I'd made the whole thing up.......Very strange indeed.....but anyhoo.....am feeling absolutely 100% today(although I did have one of those little pains in the right ovary area earlier this morning when I was out doing the shopping.....prob a result of the constipation from the Crinone!!!) and firing on all cylinders!!!! Mine is not to question why, but to be grateful it's not a cold or the flu or I really would've been pi$$ed off!!!!

Ok girls, just a quick post, am off to do my second Pregnyl booster shot and get on with the rest of the domestic drudgery that awaits me Hope you'e both having a great day.......here's some more for us all!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    A real quickie here. BinB, - Glad you're feeling better hon. And happy housework. I'm going to have a quick nap while DS is asleep. I'm still sick, chest infection, but I don't want antibiotics so it will take a few more days to shake.

. For you both...

MrsP...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there Blonde

Sounds to me from your description yesterday that you had some implantation action going on girl all the twinges, flu symptoms etc right on track within your implantation window! Woo hoo… that is so very exciting and so pleased you’ve bounced back and that there’s no major lurgies lurking beneath the surface today... Here’s to some sticky one(s) I say !!! and sending out some extra strength for today, it is sounding so very promising for you at this early stage Blonde.

Hi MrsP sorry to hear you’ve developed a chest infection you poor love – hope you turn the corner soon.

AFM Well feeling a bit flat today. Just one line on POAS this morning so it looks like the booster is all gone from my system after 5 days – so for what it’s worth that’s kind of interesting to know. But sadly there are no new lines appearing. Not a single preggo symptom or sign either. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch . So I think it’s game over for me this time round… I will be on the doorstop of the pathology place when they open on Fri morn for BT so will hopefully have results by early afternoon… will drag myself off to the gym in morning as it will be the only way to keep myself sane and stop myself from clock watching…

Grumble grumble… just got off the phone with a friend who is currently 6 months along with her 4th – she will have 4 under 5… oops pregnant again… how did that happen? Have been pretty discreet with where we are at in our cycle but she knows we are expecting news on Friday and she was blahing on about how she will finally find out the sex of bub at tomorrow's ultrasound and how it’s been such a torturous wait and that ob could have told her last time but didn’t – jeez wanna swap problems/torturous waits? Not saying I’m bitter… well yes maybe I am just a bit (lot). Just feeling oversensitive at the moment to her insensitivity…

Oh well… it’s time for a clexane and a cuppa then bed for me... take care ladies.
    Last edited by Domiffy; 12-06-2013 at 22:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Domiffy my little love.......

Sounds like you were having a bit of a sh$t of a day yesterday girl and the last thing you needed was an insensitive "so-called" friend blabbing on in a totally insensitive and mindless way!! You have every right to feel the way you do, your feelings are valid so don't apologise for them. Ok, I shouldn't say "so-called" am sure she's nice or you wouldn't be friends, but why is it that it's always friends and/or family that are so damn clueless to our feelings/struggles??? (actually, mine are good, but in saying that, only 2 friends know and 1 family member....it's too hard to have to constantly tell everyone over and over again when it fails....it's like stabbing myself in the heart everytime I have to say it again...learnt that lesson after Cycle 1 and have kept our subsequent cycles on the "down low" to all but an approved few ever since).

It's totally normal to feel bitter sometimes towards others who have what we so very much want, especially the one's that have absolutely no idea what it's like to struggle to have a child and never will know all the heartache,pain,stress and pressure both physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and financially that the world of infertility and IVF bring!!! God, 4 kids under 5....... Bugger that for a joke.....could think of nothing worse!! Anyhoo,she's welcome to it..... I'm happy to settle for one precious little bundle and be thankful for that!!! It's really pi$$ing me off to read this today........do you want me to take her down for you????? Just kidding love!!! The mood I'm in atm, I'd happily tear verbal strips off her instead!!!.........again......kidding (but not really......)

Ok, so the boosters have gone out of your system love, but don't go waving the white flag just yet ok??? I'm assuming AF hasn't arrived and you're not experiencing any pre-AF symptoms either??? It 'aint over until the BT says it is and I, for one, refuse to give up hope for you!!!!! I'm still chanting my Preggo mantra for you love and sending loads of you and your DP's way!!! I'll be keeping my for you in the morning and clock watching myself (I'm up at the crack of a sparrow's everyday anyhoo and it's even earlier while DP's doing o/time so will be counting down the minutes and wishing and hoping for a BFP for you with every fibre of my being) Yep, you get yourself down to that gym and spin,cycle, treadmill, etc etc and do whatever else it is you have to do in order to keep your eyes off the clock until you get the results love.....

Mrs P...........
    Am hoping you're feeling better today love but if your chest infection doesn't clear up soon, you better bite the bullet and get yourself down to the GP's ok???? Don't want to be hearing it's turned into pneumonia or something equally serious.......healing vibes your way.

AFM.........

Do you really think those symptoms I had the other day could really be a sign of implantation Domiffy??? I admit, the thought did cross my mind for all of 2 seconds and then I thought "Don't be bloody ridiculous, it's just side effects from all the drugs you idiot" No, I couldn't be that lucky could I??? That would be too easy to have such an obvious sign of something good happening plus I didn't think the symptoms I was having could even be remotely suggestive of implantation??? I'm still going with the side effects theory for now love. Am still feeling fine other than that......though am a bit moody today but that's because I had a sh$t of a morning!!!!........

On a totally unrelated topic........Went down the road to the local shopping centre to do a few things (pay rent, develop photo's etc) and when I got back into my car, the key wouldn't turn past the accessories point in the ignition and on to the "on" part and start the car. I tried for ages and ages and in the end had to call RACQ man to come and sort it out for me. Eventually, after hammering the igniton, spraying with WD40 type of lubricant, he finally got the key to turn (with the help of a pair of pliers) and started the car (bear in mind, my car is an old heap of sh$t that I'm forced to drive having no spare cash to upgrade as every spare cent has gone toward this and every other IVF cycle we've done over the last 12 months).

Once he'd checked that the key then turned off and back on again without any further drama's, off I drove........until I got stuff all up the road when the car then started spluttering and farting its way along....all for no apparent reason and completely out of the blue!!! FFS!!!! I only just managed to crawl into my mechanics where the heap of sh$t is now sitting with only God knows what wrong with it and only God knows how much it's going to cost!!!! Am so over it today!!!! Didn't need the aggravation and added expense at this particular moment in time!!!

Anyhoo, that's my rant over for now. Am going to put the kettle on and have a cuppa and settle down. Know that you're in my thoughts my girl....keep your chin up lovely and don't concede defeat just yet!!!! Be stalking this thread for the rest of the day/night/tomorrow until I hear from you next............ Good Luck My Girl!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 13-06-2013 at 13:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dom, - . BinB, - I haven't read your post yet, but I have to run out the door for my massage. Am feeling a bit better today. Be back tonight...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Mrs P......Enjoy your massage you lucky thing!!! I am envious I must admit....I looove massage!!!! Glad to hear you're feeling better and the massage can only help!!! Until later Mrs P.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've not had the best couple of days here, have we.

Dommy, - All I want to say is, NooooooOO . And with fingers in ears say, - La La La La La La! That's not right! The stick(s) are wrong!
    I am shutting my eyes really tight and wishing your BT will say otherwise tomorrow. Best of luck Hun...

And, Bah Humbug, to insensitive baby factory friends. I hope she realises the errors of her ways.

BinB, - Oh crap! I hate cars! Do you have any idea what is wrong with it?

I would always say to myself, that any and all symptoms are "just the drugs" to protect myself from getting my hopes up to high. 'But', - Well, Just but!

Good luck with the rest of your 2ww, I hope your little amigos are snuggling in for the long haul.

I love my massages too. I get a one remedial massage a fortnight. She is great. I always feel so much better afterward. And she works from home, so she doesn't charge too much, and I can claim it on PHI too, so it is a luxury I can afford.
    Thanks BinB. I will go to the doc it it gets worse, the last thing I want is to get really sick before a cycle.

Well Lovies, Must head off to bed.

MrsP...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Domiffy Darling...........

Not sure if you will get to read this post before heading off for BT, but just wanted to wish you and copius amounts of for a BFP!!!!! God....I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof in anticipation for you!!!! I'll be thinking of you love......... and keeping my .............

Mrs P...............

Oh, to have a massuese down here who I could go to who does a good Remedial number from home at discounted rates too.......(no PHI for us povvo's(poverty) as I call DP and I) but if you hear of one through the grapevine, feel free to let me know!!!

Yes, I totally understand about writing possible symptoms off as side effects in order to protect your heart, but as I've mentioned before, any kind of "Flight's of Fancy" are not allowed in any shape, way or form whilst I'm doing a Cycle plus I'm still not convinced those symptoms I described could in any way be attributed to possible implantation?? Maybe 1 or 2 of them, but all of them????? Hmmmm.......I remain sceptical at this point!!

Have no idea what's wrong with "The Heap" and will await my mechanic's call sometime this morning to no doubt give me the bad news (mainly on how much it's going to cost)........Oh, and r.e "Insensitive Baby Factory Friends".....good one love!!!! Yes, I hope at least one of our 3 little stars has settled in for the long haul......Implantation should of happened by now if it was going to shouldn't it????

AFM............

Am 6dp4dt..........and if I thought things were going to improve after yesterdays fiasco with "The Heap".....then I was sorely mistaken!!!! The universe gave me a break for the rest of the day to calm down then promptly set about creating another "iss-you" at dinner time in the form of an electrical catastrophe!!!!

Yes, as I was "fluffing up" the rice in my rice cooker prior to serving, all of sudden there was a BANG!! and then some spark action started coming out of where the cord was attached into the rice cooker. The house was immediately plunged into darkness (thumbs up to the safety switch for kicking in) but that was soon rectified when DP, torch in hand, headed downstairs to the fuse box to sort it out.

Thankfully, no damage sustained in any electrical outlet and order was restored pretty quickly. I must say, the only positive to come out of it all was that at least the rice was already cooked before the stupid thing sh$t itself!!!! So, after all the excitement of the "rice cooker incident" had passed and I'd settled down for the night, I went off to bed weary from the day's mechanical/electrical drama's looking forward to getting some decent shut-eye........But Nooooooo, then it was time for "Sleep Wars.........The Return of the Insomnia" to start...... After a lousy 4 hrs kip, I was wide awake and decided around 2.45am to get out of bed (was sick of tossing and turning and didn't want to disturb DP) and go into the loungeroom to read and drink hot Milo until it was time to wake up DP for work......FFS!!!!!!

Am now housebound for the day until I get "The Heap" back which will hopefully be by this afternoon sometime. So have decided to bake biscuits and stalk this thread periodically until word from Domiffy comes through!!!

Until then.........................

Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 14-06-2013 at 08:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Im new to these forums and was hoping some of you may have some advice.
    I am looking for an experimental FS in Sydney preferably (or Australia). I would like someone who is open to trying some of the USA protocols such as 'A/ACP' or 'stop lupron' etc.

Thanks in advance!