+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kenta, I'll speak to clinic again when I can. Very happy to see your good news in your signature, u have been through a lot, congrats

Bib thanks again for your pm, precious I'll pm u, should be fine as cleared some messages, hope things r looking good for u

I know within time things will get easier, not letting this beat us just yet

Our frickin hot water system packed in too, have had to have bird baths the last few days, if only it was summer wouldn't mind so much having a cold shower. Boiling the kettle and putting water on the stove top not much fun!

Have a good week ladies and thanks for your support
    Last edited by Booboo78; 05-06-2014 at 15:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not the best of news
    E2 is below 100. They may have to cancel
    Im on 400 gonal f and they don't want to go any higher
    its day five (h5)
    Back Monday for more bloods and they'll decide then
    Far out Brussels sprout
    give me a friggin break

have a great weekend xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Precious: Oh, FFS's Luv!! That's strange they won't go any higher, I know my FS will go up to 600IU (possibly even more if I remember rightly) if needs be, but I think some FS don't believe that higher stimm's will = more eggs.

Things can change in a matter of days Girl, you know that, so I'll be keeping my and sending to your follies to hurry up and get a move on!!! Might do some major brown nosing to the Fertility Gods too for good measure!!!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend anyhoo lovely...be keeping my eye out for your update.

Until next time.............

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Precious: How did your appointment go today Luv?? Have been and sending your way hoping for a good outcome. Am keeping my eye out for your update

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (09-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bummed out today . Cycle was cancelled.
    start again on DHEA tomorrow. Was off it this cycle. Now back on. Not impressed. Should have stayed on it. Arrrgggg. Next us July. Sooooo ****ed right now. Had my cry and now to get fit and fight back. These months are killing me. Just wanna.... Arrrggg. Not happy jan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Precious: That's a sh*tter of a thing to happen Luv and I'm so very sorry Are you doing Melatonin too for egg quality?? If not, 1x5mg capsule at night about an hr before you go to bed (have to have them made at a compounding chemist too. The homeopathic kind they sell on the shelf will do bugger all to help as it's not strong enough).

That's right Luv, have a cry, have a drink and get back on the horse again. It sucks having to wait I know, but use this time as an opportunity to get your ovaries and oven in tip top shape for your next cycle. Are you taking any other vitamins/supplements for your lining/egg quality etc?? I can give you the list WDA gave me if you want or have I given it too you already?? Granted, 3 months of taking them all at a minimum would be best, but anything's worth a try I reckon.

July will be here before you know it,chin up Luv and keep your eye on the prize. Just another hurdle for you to jump, but you'll do it girl Oh, and I also recommend choosing a "theme song" for yourself (I chose Katy Perry's "Roar" prior to starting my last cycle. I listened to it at least once every day while I was cycling and in the 2ww, more if I was having a sh*tter of a day) that you can listen to and help keep you focused/motivated. I also downloaded a guided meditation I listened to almost every day during my cycle and 2ww also. I found it great for easing my anxiety and for focus/motivation too

Ok Luv....keep me updated on how you're going ok?? xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to hear your cycle was cancelled Precious - that's really tough.
    Have a wine or three!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I'm still around, just waiting for August AF to arrive
    have been taking a few extra supplements - thanks @BlondeinBrisvegas xxx
    I've been reading along on other threads and following you ladies. And loving it. You're all giving me hope @Booboo78. Hope things are looking up again for you xxx thinking of you
    hugs to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Precious: Hello Lovely...been keeping an eye on you on one of the other threads that you're on I'll be keeping my and sending your way for your cycle in August!!!

Am hoping the extra supplements will help improve your eggies for you too girl!!! Bloody hurry up August!!! Will be cheering you on from the sideline's Luv, don't you worry!!!

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with and feel free to share that supplements list with any other lovely ladies that may be interested ok?? It's part of Wazza's protocol and he believes in it helping maximise egg quality/uterine lining and so do I. It's worth a try when you've tried just about everything else!!!

Booboo: Thinking of you too girl and have sent you a PM
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 09-07-2014 at 13:18.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (17-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Glad to hear you're going again Precious! All the best for you August cycle. Keep us posted.

Em xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (17-07-2014)