+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236371727374 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Booboo78. I was welling up while reading this in my lunchroom at work.
    No words can be said right now
    big hugs to you both xxx
    cuddle those fur babies xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Precious40 For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Booboo: Oh my darling, I'm so very,very sad and sorry for both you and your DH... I was so hoping this cycle would be it for you. I can only imagine how heartbroken and devastated you both must be It's just so Fkng unfair!!!!

There's nothing I can say or do that's going to ease your pain and suffering at this moment in time, and of course you must go away from here and have a time out to process this loss and decide about your future, but know I'll be thinking of you sweetie and sending lots of and healing vibes your way.

As you say, there are other options you may want to consider in time once you've both recovered from this emotional, mental and physical ordeal that you're going through and know that I'll be keeping my eye open for your return when you feel up to it ok?? Take your time and feel free to PM me. If there is anything at all I can do to help in anyway, please let me know

Take care sweetie xoxoxoxox

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Booboo, so sorry to read that ... nothing I can write will help too much, but know that I'm thinking of you.
    Em xx

Sent from my GT-P5110

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Precious: Hello Luv, haven't forgotten about you, just been a bit flat out these last few days Anyhoo, hope you had a good weekend and just dropping in to see how the jabbing's going??

Have you had a scan/BT yet to see what's what?? Am and sending your way for some lovely follies!!!

Will keep my eye out for your update

Booboo: If you're following along from the sidelines, I hope you and your DH are ok and know that I'm thinking of you ok girl??

Hello to all the other lovely ladies following along as well.....

Ok, must go, until next time.........

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bib I'm still here xx
    started gonal f and ovidrel today. BT is on Friday. Scans probably next week . Just plodding along. Feeling very good in fact. Which is kinda weird. Happy and all. I've got good vibes.
    I had an astrology reading. Not sure if I wanna believe in it though. I'm feeling good about this month. My numbers aren't. Hmmmm. Sooooo I'm gunna change my fate. Lol. Capricorn and Leo babies they say. I say a happy and healthy March baby
    its a long weekend over here. But I've had to work. Only a week left of work then I'm off for a few weeks. Sooo excited my mums here from Spain. She's been living there for the last two years. Glad to have her back for a month

glad to hear all u ladies are doing well. Loving here that
    hugs to all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Precious: Good to hear you're on your way Luv That's great that you're feeling so happy and positive about things

I'm very interested in all things occult etc and would love to have my chart read properly. In saying that, I would use it as a guideline only and not take it for gospel myself as so many things in life are variable like your own free will :-D. I was told at my last reading a yr and a half ago that I was going to get pregnant my next cycle, but that pregnancy wouldn't work out, then I'd get pregnant the following June...as you can tell from my signature, neither of those things eventuated (although in fairness, some of the things the reader said did happen) so you have to take these things with a grain of salt I feel.

Bummer you had to work your long weekend but Yay for upcoming holidays. At least you can cycle and have your ET/2WTorture in peace and spend some quality time with your mum Spain hey?? Oooh, I bet that it's beautiful I assume she likes living there as she hasn't moved back here!! Have you been over there for a visit??

Yes, all good here with me. Went to local pathology place early this morn as I had to have the test that all Preggo women are given to check for Gestational Diabetes. Get the results on Fri, but am confident all is well there. Am 27wks on Thurs and due for another scan then to check that my cervix/placenta are behaving themselves

Ok my dear, am you on from the sidelines here, keeping and sending tons of your way for lots of lovely follies and a BFP this cycle for you Will be watching out for your updates

Hello to all the other lovely ladies following along too.......

Must go, until next time......................
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 03-06-2014 at 13:37.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I've hit rock bottom Bib, the past week feels like a blur, it's just so hard at the moment not sure how to move forward.

U have been in my thoughts too, 27 weeks wow not long now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear booboo reading your post reminds me of all those times I felt the same. The only thing I could do was to keep going on till I knew hope was exhausted. Part of that was arming myself with as much knowledge as possible. You are young still and I think it might help to chat to the scientist at the lab and see what they think the problem is and what other options they think might help. They see things from a different perspective to the FS as they are the ones looking at the egg and the sperm and embryo. There might be lab techniques that may help your situation. I've read about adding something to the culture and other cultures that might help your embryo grow but haven't tried them but maybe worth asking. We were willing to look at anything. Definitely ask FS what he thinks and seek 2nd opinion if needed. Best of luck. There is hope, options and a reason for everything. I also have realized after 12 cycles that it all came down to luck (of the right egg with the right sperm and both of ours are dodgy so the probability was low) unfortunately whether it happened after 1 or 12 cycles. Lots of best wishes your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Booboo78. We need to catch up for coffee. Tried to PM you but can't send xxx
    If you're up to it though xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Booboo: Oh sweetie... Have PM'd you my darling...hope it goes through?? If not, clear your inbox and I'll resend. Agree with Kenta about talking to the Embryologist in the lab. They do have a different perspective

Precious: How's the jabbing going Luv?? and

Kenta: Have replied to you on the other thread
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 04-06-2014 at 13:39.