+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi luv trigger went fine - I woke about 1230 so ended up staying awake until it was time. Woke up with flu symptoms though good timing hey

Good thing I booked today off work as well, will just take it easy today and hope this dosent get worse do u know what's safe to take? I might even need to talk to nurse later

I did originally book an Acu apt today but cancelled as I was stressing about too much going on down there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Booboo: If it was after ET, then you would need to stick to whatever is safe to use in pregnancy (including panadeine forte as that's what was given to me to come home with from the hospital when I was discharged after having OHSS after getting my BFP). For the moment, you should be able to take whatever you need to, but just check with a pharmacist/nurse that it's ok and not going to cause any issues with the anaesthetic tomorrow.

Please don't worry, even if you are coming down with a cold/flu, it won't affect your eggs in any shape, way or form... not this close to EPU Luv, so rest assured all is well there. Rest up girl, drink heaps of fluid (soup, tea, whatever). The only thing to worry about is at transfer time and it's not so much having a cold, it's about having a fever that could cause a problem (as you don't want to raise your body temperature in any extreme way in the 2ww), but as long as you keep that under control, all will be ok. Hopefully you've caught it early and can pi$$ it off well in time for that!!

Fair enough r.e the Acu session..maybe reschedule after EPU and before ET?? I went the massage therapy way myself, but whatever works for you and keeps you calm and relaxed is definitely recommended!!

Ok sweetie, hope you're feeling a bit better this afternoon. Know that I am thinking of you and keeping everything and sending bucketloads of your way that this cycle is your lucky BFP!!! I'll be stalking you!!! xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spoke to nurse earlier bib and she mentioned paracetamol. She says they prefer we stay away from nurofen/cold & flu

Had a bit of a sleep now back in bed Dh just made me soup really need to get up and do things but no energy on a plus your right I am feeling better with the other symptoms since trigger

Have scheduled an Acu for sat just in case I have a 3dt, the clinic r not open Sunday/mon which is a bit of a bummer but she did say I could maybe see her at home, she's such a sweet lady

How is your day going luv?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BooBoo. Rest up sweetie and get better soon. EC tomorrow? How exciting. Can't wait to hear how you're going...
    She came this morning whilst at work. Sooooo happy right now. Start drugs tomorrow.
    Have a great night ladies xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Booboo: today Luv!! Hope you're feeling better this morning a got a good sleep in last night. Apologies for not getting back to you, but I developed a bit of a headache yesterday arvo (had a crap night's sleep Monday night..only 3-4 hours and it was broken anyway) which I think was the cause of it.

Anyhoo, wishing you all the very best girl!! Am keeping and sending for a good haul of lovely, mature eggs and go DH's sperm too!! there's some champions amongst that little lot!!!

Enjoy your wee nap Luv and we'll see you on the other side. Am thinking of you today and will be looking out for your update once you feel up to it. Go Booboo, Go!!!!!

Precious: And it's about frigging time too!!! Yippee Luv!! Happy jabbing Girlfriend and here's some to get those follicles started. Will be keeping my beady little eye on you too!!

Hello to all the other lovely ladies following along.........

Ok my lovelies, will start the "Fertility Dance" for the pair of you (imagine Humpty Dumpty hopping from one leg to the other and turning around with hands in the air...) and am hoping and praying for a BFP for you both!!!

Until next time..................

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Precious yay u can get startedHope u see some nice looking follies soon

Bib - how's your head hun? Hope your feeling better today

Just got to hospital waiting to be admitted any min now. This bloody cold got worse but doing my best with drinking lots of fluids/taking it easy

U made my laugh with your Humpty dance comments If it helps Im up for trying anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update - got 7 eggs, 5 mature that were injected

Thanks
    Reviews
    I giggled too at 'humpy dumpty'. I'm sure you're gorgeous @bib
    woooo hooooo @BooBooo. Awesome news. Great haul. I'm impressed. Are you happy with the numbers? Now rest up and be pampered for the next few days. When is transfer?
    so happy for u Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Way to go Booboo!!! and that they all fertilise for you sweetie!!

"What we want??" "100% Fertilisation!!!" "When do we want it??" "NOW!!"

Right, am putting on my dancing shoes and getting ready to go another round with the Fertility Gods for you Rest up sweetie and I'll be on the lookout for your update tomorrow xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sad news 0 fert rate, dh and I have spent the morning crying, drinking strong coffee and smothering our fur babes, can't tell u how devastated we are.

Will be be taking a break from bub hub for a while but know that I'm thinking of u all. I'll pop in from time to time as want to stay in touch u have all helped me so much over this nightmare of a ride and I will always be thankful for that

Have talked to dh about other options today, talked a little about fostering/adoption and will book in for an information session when they have one next, of course that may not happen but it gives us a little hope. Have also been thinking about embryo adoption but not sure - haven't got to talk to dh too much, all of this is just so overwhelming. I can't see much point in going ahead anymore with my own eggs

Take care my lovelies, precious hope this next one is it for u hun x