+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sounding good Booboo!

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Em hope things r well with u x

bib that's great u got some extra baby clothes, it gets so expensive these days, not long now, getting very excited for u

Next scan and BT is Mon, starting to feel rather average past few days. Like I'm coming down with something, also starting to get sore boobs. Didn't have that last time. Also felt sick past 2 mornings, threw up a bit today sorry tmi other than that just some dull achy pains

Ill also be heading to the shops a little later if I can get into gear - might see what's on at the movies - anyone seen anything good lately?

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=BlondeinBrisvegas;7783694]Precious: Not long to go now Luv and we're all right behind you!! Usually on Day 2 or 3 of your Cycle they'll take bloods so as to get a "baseline" idea of where you're at with E2 (estrogen), P4 (Progesterone), LH, FSH, Prolactin and sometimes they'll do a TSH to check thyroid levels too.

My bloods won't be taken till day 10. That's the cycle I'm on. Drugs on day two though...More washing for you. Wow. Not this weekend for us in WA. Stormy out there ATM . Great day for cooking

booboo. Knew you could do it . Don't give up. We're not. Xxx
    as for movies - I'm waiting for Transformers to come out end of next month

No sign of AF. Think my body is playing tricks on me . Feels like it but nothing. Only white CM. Come on already. My head is ready. Just need my body to be

have an an awesome weekend ladies xx

thanks for popping in Emski. You're doing well I see on other threads xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Precious40 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (24-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Booboo: Hope you're feeling better now Luv Sounds like the side effects could be catching up with you. Hang in there girl, you're almost there now

I love going to the movies and could spend the day there seeing one after another (especially in summer) but haven't been for bloody ages!! DP wanted to see Moses when it came out not so long ago, but we haven't gotten around to even doing that!! Always seems there's something to stop us going these days. Will have to make a concerted effort to see a few before Bellybean arrives

Yes, it is expensive and I'm very grateful for what we've been given as we don't have much $ at the moment after we spent nearly all we had just to get her in the first place plus we're currently saving to get me a decent second hand car before she's born then after that, it'll be saving up to move so things are going to be very tight financially for quite some time, but we're used to that as that's how it's been for the last couple of years TTC anyway.

Precious: Stormy weather = cooking up a storm and watching movies (either at home or at the cinema) I do like a good storm, I must admit!!

Bloody AF, just hurry up FFS!!! She has to arrive sooner or later Luv. Hopefully this week?? Here's some which will hopefully inspire the biatch to get a move on!!

Ok lovelies, hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!!! Yet more washing for me tomorrow (did half of it today), other than that, am planning to take it easy with a my usual walk in the morning followed by a leisurely brunch with DP out on the deck then will kick back with my Sunday paper and relax for a few hours before the afternoon chores/domestic drudgery have to be done

Until next time.................

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (26-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hope the rest of your pregnancy goes nice and smooth Em x

Bad neighbours looks good too Precious, highly doubt we will see a movie now, I'm feeling rather crappy just spewed again sorry tmi I know

Thanks bib - can't say I felt anywhere near as bad as last time but I guess it's to be expected with extra/diff meds

Got up to do jabs early now back in bed, furbaby by my side have to get up soon, my house looks like a bombs hit it.

Enjoy your sunday lovelies lunch on the deck sounds good bib

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Booboo: Just popping in to wish you Luv at your appointment today!!! and for 8 juicy follies (but you'll take as many as possible, I know!!)

Hope you're feeling better today girl. You're almost there now!! Yep, the different meds in conjunction with the increase in them plus your rising estrogen levels have all probably contributed to why you're feeling like sh*t. Hopefully you'll feel better once you trigger

Precious: How you going Girl?? Any sign of that biatch AF yet??

Hello to all the other ladies following along........

AFM: Had a lovely day yesterday. Had my usual morning walk, got everything washed, dried and put away (had to race back down to the shops and buy more pegs as I was on the verge of running out) and cooked a lovely brunch of poached eggs on toast with onions, tomato, mushroom and the first harvest of broccolini from DP's vege patch...was delish!!!

I also got baking in the early afternoon and whipped up a batch of jam drop biscuits (strawberry and raspberry filled) for DP's lunchbox and basically just relaxed reading my paper out on the deck in between loads of washing.

How was the rest of your weekend ladies?? Ok, must go for now, be looking out for your update Booboo...am getting very excited for you now!!!

Have a great day and until next time........................

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks luv, I can't thank u ladies enough for your support it means the world to me

Scan went well, there was def movement over the w/e 1 follie is at 2.8. I'm thinking maybe that one might be overcooked - now I'm stressing about how big they r getting - geez we never have a break from stressing do we

Trigger to be done 1.30 am, just about to set my alarm

Your brunch sounded tasty

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bib. No AF. She's driving me crazy. Come on girl @BooBoo. We're lucky to have each other on here. Support each other. I love u guys too xx 1.30am. Yuck. Why the weird times? When's pickup?
    xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hope she hurries up precious I know how frustrating it can be, will u be on a long or short cycle?

yes weird time it's because egg collection is not till afternoon. I have to be at the hospital 12.30 Wed so I guess I'll be under by 1.30

Not a fun time to jab myself - I think I'll set dhs alarm too, I'm paranoid it won't go off or something

I seriously wish I was one of those people who just thinks whatever will be will be, forgot the last time I felt relaxed one thing the nurse said at my 1st scan that made me think - is that your doing the best u can and she is right a lot of this is out of our control, I just want EC over with now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Booboo:Yay for good scan results!!! Don't stress Luv, they'll all be right to go tomorrow!! Am hoping you're going to feel better today now that you've triggered (how did you get on?? I remember having to trigger at some other ungodly hour like 2.30am once myself)

Yes, we never do get a break from stressing really. First you stress about getting pregnant, then you stress about staying pregnant...it never ends!! Wondering if maybe you can get a accu session in today or tonight or maybe a massage or something to help calm and relax you before tomorrow?? Hell, I'd even take a facial!!!

Almost there my lovely...I'm that bloody excited for you!!! Stay strong Luv, you're almost on the home stretch now!!!

Precious: Oh, hurry up FFS's AF!!! How bloody annoying!! Hoping she shows up by the end of the week for you as I know you're chomping at the bit to get started again Biatch rarely turns up on time when you want her to, but she can't hide forever!!!

Ok my dears, must go for now, am keeping my eagle eye on you both and sending you an abundance of . Have a great day and until next time...................