+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Precious: Not long to go now Luv and we're all right behind you!! Usually on Day 2 or 3 of your Cycle they'll take bloods so as to get a "baseline" idea of where you're at with E2 (estrogen), P4 (Progesterone), LH, FSH, Prolactin and sometimes they'll do a TSH to check thyroid levels too.

They can then compare them when they more bloods usually at Day
    6,9 and maybe 11 (depending on how long you stimm for before you trigger for EPU). It all helps to determine (along with your scans) whether you're having healthy follicle growth happening, how many eggs there are likely to be at EPU, is your lining going to be thick enough for ET, are you at risk for OHSS, is your P4 levels too high to do an ET etc (these are just a few things among many that your BT's and scans tell your FS).

Some ladies are quite happy leaving all the details to their FS to decipher, but other's (such as hard core, control freak (which I'm not normally, but for some reason doing IVF bought it out in me?? LOL), curious, need to know what's happening every step of the way little, old me) like to know the results of these things. It's a totally individual choice and should you want to know, your Clinic shouldn't have any issues with giving them to you either. If they do, I'd have to question the reasons as to why (besides feeling really pi$$ed off about it too, to the point where I'd pretty much be demanding to know)

Booboo: Good Luck with today's BT/scan Luv!!! Will be eagerly awaiting your update!! Am sure things are progressing beautifully for you my dear!!!

Ok, just a quick one, must go for now. Take care my Lovelies and until next time.............
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 21-05-2014 at 13:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks luv, E2 now at 3276, seem to be a few less follies this round so a bit disappointed

Although last cycle e2 at day 8 was 2967. Booked Acu appointment tonight hoping that might help even a little

Hope u r all having a better day then me x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bib I don't give bloods till day 10. But I will ask. I'd be interested to know levels now I can feel AF coming. Not sure if that's good or not. It's only been three weeks since the last . Then four weeks since m/c @Boo how many follies do u have? Any small ones hanging around that may be hiding? Don't give up just yet x
    big hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Booboo: I agree with Precious. It's still early days yet and things could change by the time you have your next scan/BT's (when is that by the way?? Fri or Sat??). Your E2 levels look great and are increasing within the appropriate timeframe which is a positive sign of follicle development.

That being said, if for some reason you do end up with a few less than last time, the most important thing in my opinion, is that the eggs you get are not only mature but of the highest quality that they can be. For eg, 5 excellent quality eggs beat 8 average one's any day in my book. Am keeping my and sending loads of your way for more follicles at your next scan or failing that, I want to see "top drawer" eggs collected at EPU!!!

Hope your Acu session went well last night and helped calm you Luv. As far as I'm concerned, it most certainly can't hurt, so keep on going if you find it helps How are you feeling today??

Precious: Day 10??? That's pretty late in the game, but I know that's how some of these lower cost Clinics work. Doing the bare minimum is what keeps costs down and makes it affordable for people that are lucky enough to qualify for their services.

I should think it would be ok if AF comes a few days or so early, though I've never had a MC, so Em or Vix would be better to offer their thoughts on this. Maybe your AF has been thrown out a little since the MC and you've ovulated earlier this Cycle?? It should be ok, but ring your Clinic and have a wee chat with the FN if you're concerned?

On the positive, if AF is on her way, it means you can get started a little sooner than anticipated!!! And that can't be a bad thing, can it?? Am keeping and sending your way too Luv!! Am hoping and praying to the Fertility Gods with all my might that both you and Booboo get your BFP this time!!!

Big Hello to all the other lovely ladies out there following along.......

Ok lovelies, must go for now, be back later to check up on you. Until then............

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Precious it would be the D&C throwing out your cycles. Mine was all over the place - the first month I had a light period after 40 days and then the next one it was like 50 days and lasted 6 hours! Don't stress, they manipulate your cycle anyway.

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have 4 lead follies, hoping some of the smaller ones will pick up, 2nd scan tomorrow, just feeling deflated. Cried my eyes out while at Acu last night, at least I got a decent sleep last night. The lady I go to is amazing and feel lucky to have found someone so good

Precious hope AF isn't too bad this time, it's good u can get started again
    Hope u r all well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Booboo: There's still plenty of time for some of the smaller one's to pick up Luv. You're only on Day 7 of stimms today, so there's a very good chance that you'll end up with more than 4 follies in total by the time you're ready for EPU.

Don't cry Luv (though no doubt, it was just what you needed to release the stress/anxiety that you're feeling) and don't feel disappointed or deflated either ok?? See what tomorrow brings and go from there. Just take it day by day and focus on the quality of your eggs (God knows, we all want as many eggs as we can get, I totally understand, I felt exactly the same way, used to wish I was PCOS for Christ sakes!!) as that's what all the supplements etc that you've been taking and are taking have been in aid of. Egg numbers are the extra bonus which isn't always a bonus..Look what happened to me in my 3rd Cycle...9 eggs and 7 of them immature sh*tters!!!

Chin up my darling and know that I'm and sending your way

Hello to everyone else, hope you're all having a great day!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (22-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Booboo: Good Luck today Luv!!!! and to you!!! Will await your update!!

Precious: How you travelling Luv?? Any sign of AF arriving??

Ok lovelies, be keeping an eye for your updates. Have yourselves a beautiful day ok??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bib things have picked up a bit which is good, I may be lucky and get about 8 eggs. After this mornings BT ET is now at 5785, progesterone 2. Lining looking good can't remember measurement

Yes can imagine how u felt after your 3rd cycle, u go through so much only to be crushed wouldn't wish this on anyone

Dh was very sweet he arrived home last night, they had a raffle at work - didn't win but bought the prize off a mate who didn't want it for half price (hot air ballooning for 2) left it as a surprise for me to find when I arrived home

How r u hun? Up to much this w/e?

Precious AF show her face yet ? Hope u r doing ok, lots of rain last night - looks like a wet w/e for us

Looks like a next Wed egg pick up for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Booboo: Good Sh*t Luv!!! Am glad the others are catching up and have do doubt they will have by EPU. Your E2 levels are rising beautifully, and your P4 levels are great. It's all looking really good girl!!!

I assume you're going back on Monday for another BT/scan?? Yep, I was really upset and angry after that 3rd Cycle, more so because my FS at the time didn't give any decent reasons as to why that had happened (which pi$$ed me off even more as I had to go and research why that may have happened...was the cherry on the ice cream for me to leave and go to WDA in any event).

I hope you're feeling more positive now Luv about things and it just goes to show that you shouldn't assume the worst so early in a cycle as things really can change within a matter of days Well done DH on the surprise air balloon ride for you both!! Gawd....I'd be sh*tting bricks as I'm afraid of heights!!!

Am getting very excited for you Luv!! and

Precious: How's things with you girl?? Where you at??

AFM: I'm good sweetie and am just washing a heap of baby clothes/stuff this weekend that I got given to me from a friend of a good friend of mine a couple of weeks ago, so the washing machine and hills hoist are going to get a good work out!! DP and I are also going down the shops later for a look around and I need to buy a few bits and pieces grocery-wise plus I don't mind doing a bit of window shopping as well

Other than that, not a lot on the agenda. Is set to be a lovely, fine weekend (hence the wash-a-thon) up here or so the BOM people reckon. Was lovely out when I went for my morning walk earlier, so they just may have got it right for a change!!

Ok my lovelies, must go for now, the washing machine is beeping my name!!! Hope you all have a beautiful weekend and until next time..............