+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 74 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas. Awww I have two staffys. One like a tank (girl, black) and one with longer legs (boy, brindle). One American and one English. Love them sooo much. They're both six this year. I want them to live as long as us. Such unconditional love. Love it
    This round (I think we're up to 8) my FS isn't doing anything. I've had DHEA and scratches for the last few cycles. But this one I'm not on anything . Feels kinda weird. Just have to wait for af. Start jabbing on day 1 with cetrotide and prednisolone. Mix in some gonal f and some ovidrel. Then wait 10 days to do bloods. Pffttt. Everything's riding on this one.
    Not sure what thread to go on??? @Booboo78. Never had saizen. Sounds loverly . Good luck xx @emski72. I've been following u too. Fingers and toes are crossed xx going great guns there.
    luv u ladies xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about the loss of your German shepherd/rottie, it's a shame there life's are so short, I'll be a frickin mess when I lose mine. Both of mine r sleeping next to each other at the moment too cute

I have BT Monday, assuming scan will be a few days after. I'm trying to remember when I started feeling things last cycle.

Today I had a nap for 2 hrs, feeling so sleepy today

Dh may be staying back longer now

Precious what dose will u be on? I'm on a few threads but mainly post here and the May thread. I think there is a June one up and running too

This is my 1st time trying the Saizen, hoping it will help egg quality, I bled again today with that jab but it's a lot easier day 2

Bib - Menopur does stink - god when I found out what's in it . When the nurse was showing me the jabs the other week she said it stunk too
    Last edited by Booboo78; 17-05-2014 at 21:36.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Precious: I'm surprised Saizen or Luveris wasn't discussed with you as both may help with egg quality Did you try Melatonin with the DHEA as well?? No doubt, you've probably just about tried it all by now. Anyhoo...C'mon AF so you can get this show on the road!!!!

Booboo: How did your breakfast go this morning?? Feel like all I've done today is eat!! What a sh*tter about your DH maybe having to stay back!! How long do you think he may be delayed for?? Hopefully he'll make it well in time for EPU/ET (because I choose to believe you'll get there this cycle ok??)

I think I used to feel the old ovaries "pinging and panging" around the 5th or 6th day of stimm's but I see you're already feeling the tiredness that sometimes comes from the meds too. Bahahahaha!!! r.e the Menopur. Isn't it delightful to know we're jabbing urine from Menopausal Nun's into us??? Oh yeah, it reeks allright!!!

Good luck with your BT tomorrow Luv!! I'll be looking out for your update. Here's some more to keep those follies growing!!!

AFM: Went for a walk this morning then off to watch my nephew's soccer game (3 all draw). Went to Chemist Wharehouse for a few things (including industrial sized packet of DE-GAS) and have not long got back from DP's second home, Bunnings

Kicking back for what little remains of the afternoon before I have to think about work lunches/uniforms and cooking dinner tonight...the usual Sun domestic drudgery!!

Anyhoo Girls, hope you've all had a good one this weekend and until next time...........

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (18-05-2014),Precious40  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bib I woke up in a panic my alarm didn't go off and took meds about an hr late hope it didn't affect things to much, what r your thoughts it's still bothering me now hrs later . I think if it's more than 2 hrs or so it would be more of a concern, I won't be stuffing up like that again, sure was a quick jab this morn in my panicked state

I have felt slight achyness more so one side, not sure if that's about the meds or from finishing AF

Breakfast was good - had ham/egg hollandaise my fav

Just got back from visiting my family - I was this close to telling them about this cycle then backed out. Then as I was driving down the rd I lost it

Dh may be home Wed/thurs not def yet

Degas oh u poor love x funny though

I'm now just about to make some meatballs so I can snack on and finish housework

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Booboo: No Luv, one hour will not make F.A's difference nor ruin anything, so don't give it another thought ok?? Would be different if it was your trigger shot and you took it too early or late, but even then you'd ring your Clinic asap and they would move your EPU forward or back by x-amount if you get my drift?

I've taken my jabs earlier or later at times in my Cycles as sometimes it wasn't convenient to take them at exactly the same time everyday/night (depending on when you do them or how often you do them). Granted, you don't want to make a habit of it, but the odd injection here or there is fine ok?

Awww Luv....it is tempting sometimes to tell others (family, friends) that you're doing a Cycle, but when you do and if it doesn't work out, it's just so hard to have to tell said family and friends over and over again (until you've told them all), that it was a bust and it just ends up upsetting you more...kind of like reopening the wound over and over But at the same time, you want to tell them so you don't feel so alone like you do sometimes (well, I know I did at times) and you have that tangible support system there to help you when you need it.

I learned that one after Cycle 1 and DP and I never told anyone (besides my older sister as she was helping us out here and there and my Bubhub buddies) ever again when we did a Cycle until we got our BFP (although I did accidentally let the cat out of the bag to my little sister just before EPU on my last Cycle, so had to fill her in then...)

Am keeping my your DH comes home Wed if he is to be delayed, the sooner the better hey girl?? Meatballs!!! Yum!! Though I suspect probable indigestion might ensue were I to eat them at this point in time if my stomach is anything to go by right now after I've not long finished my dinner of rissoles, vegetables and gravy (Mylanta, here I come....AGAIN!!!)

You may LOL my dear, why you still can....won't be long before the tables are turned and I'll be sitting here LOFL at you!!! You just wait my girl!!! I'll just bide my time and watch you get your BFP from the sidelines here then it's Game On Girlfriend!!!

BTW...the ham/eggs hollandaise sounded delish Luv!! Ok sweetie, hope I've set your mind at ease and you can relax now knowing that all is well and everything is still on track as it should be

Will await your update tomorrow after your appointment xo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas. I've tried nuns urine, the steroids. Don't remember the clinical names. But remember that everything was thrown at me in Oct 2013 cycle and it got canceled. So this time FS wants to go back to basics. I don't really like the endo scratch . I'm keen to give it a go. Bit hesitant, but I gotta trust him
    @Booboo78. I start on cetrotide and prednisolone 10mg from day 2 of af. Then onto gonal f 400iu starting day 5 with 2 clicks ovidrel. Then when I trigger with Pregnyl I'll be taking doxycycline 100mg for 10days. Hope all that makes sense
    They call it a 'sandwich antagonist cycle'

I'm keen to start when af arrives. Roll on the 3rd June.

Had to work this weekend and I'm pooped. Homemade soup from DH. Awesome guy xx

luv to u ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Booboo: Good Luck today Luv!!!

Precious: I did the endo scratch on my last 2 Cycles. It's not a pleasant experience, that's for sure, especially when you're wide awake having it done!!

Yes, I guess you do have to trust him and I've read about the sandwich protocol that you're doing. Talked to FS about doing it myself in the lead up to Cycle 4, but he didn't think it would best suit me. and for you!! Hurry up 3rd June FFS!!! Not to worry, I'll be here watching and cheering you on!!!

Big thumbs up to your DH for cooking up the soup!! Yum!! Love soup!!! No doubt it was delicious!!!

Big hello to all the other lovely ladies following along............

Ok, just a quick post for now Ladies...Hope you all have a good day!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for easing my mind BIB I was hoping u would reply Sunday as I'm a bloody worry wort

Precious how far away is AF away? Home made soup yum I did a bit of cooking this past w/e. Made a beef stew and meatballs, the food you want to eat when it's cold out there

I hope I'll be able to join u with the degas soon bib seriously though hope it's not too uncomfortable for u x

Had BT this morning and I asked for how my levels are at E at 1297, she said that was good, is it? I have no idea

Another BT wed with 1st scan

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (24-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Booboo: Too right that's bloody good for 3 full days of stimming!!!: Good job follicles!! Well, that's my opinion anyway. What do you say Emski, Precious, Vix???

Beef stew!!! OMG....delish!! I love a good beef stew and mash Made Silverside with all the trimmings (mash,vege's and white sauce) last night for dinner. DP was pleased as it's one of his favourites and made an absolute pig of himself and ended up with a gut ache for his troubles!!! That'll learn him!!

No, pain is not the issue for me with the gas. It's the revolting stench that follows after my "organ ar*e" starts striking up a tune!!! Feel like I should have "toxic waste zone" tattooed on my bum sometimes!! Another thing no book tells you about...oh, they mention the gas allright in a very broad way (burping and flatulence) but don't tell you just how God awful and putrid it can sometimes be!!

Any word on when your DH will be coming home?? Can't wait to hear your results from your scan/BT's tomorrow Am sure it's going to look very promising girl at this early stage Here's some more to keep those follicles growing!!

Big hello to all the other ladies following along...............

Ok my dear, must go for now. Time to sort out my feather baby for the day and go get ready for my walk. Have a great day Luv and until next time........

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never asked for results on stimming... The FN just tells me when to come back and give more bloods . I've just went on size of follies. Hmmm. I shall ask when I start soon . Sooo looking forward to starting again. And nervous xx
    luv you guys xxx