+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I LOVE laksa... in fact I'm known to have one per week at Penang Coffe House in Hawthorn, the lady running the place knows me by name lol. I almost die when they go back to Penang every year for a months holiday and shut up shop over Christmas.

Booboo hope you're feeling better now and that you're not sick for the whole weekend. Synarel always gives me at leadt one killer headache in a cycle . Hopefully you're ok today.

We are having a very quiet weekend ( we never really have outrageous weekends anymore lol), Mother's day brunch tomorrow for DH's mum (I have to make a GFcheese cake) and it's our 2 year wedding anniversary on Mon, so we might wait until the following Monday, I'll have an annual leave day as we have our NIPT/Harmony testing and a scan booked in and also our 10 week first official OB appt to do all the paperwork etc. So figure we can go somewhere nice in the city for lunch beforehand to celebrate our anniversary. DH works from home so getting out for lunch is a real treat for him!

Hope you all have a great weekend - BiB, hope your mum is having a good couple of days while you're up there. Enjoy every moment

Em xx

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Malaysian last nite was delish - ate so much there was one dish called marmite chicken, sounds a bit weird but very tasty

Em laksa is one of my fav too, especially in winter, that and a good Pho soup - a few of us from work are hooked on one that they sell near us and must go at least every 2 weeks

happy anniversary for today Em and hoping all goes well for your scan/other testing coming up

Bib hope u had a good w/e with mum, how is she doing?

Must have spoke too soon about no side affects from the synarel - seem to be suffering from a bit of insomnia - last few nights not too good. The other nite woke about 2 and was up till about 4 before I could go back to sleep. Overall though feel ok just bloody tired

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Booboo: Did I read over on another thread that AF showed her face this morn?? Yippee!!! Am sure all will be good with your BT results and you'll be ready to start jabbing by the end of the week!!

Am starting to get all twitchy with anticipation and excitement for you Luv!! Am keeping absolutely everything and sending sh*tloads of your way sweetie!!! I'm riding shotgun here with you girl and praying to the Fertility Gods to let this cycle be yours!!!!

How are all the other lovely ladies travelling out there?? Been a while since a few of the regulars popped in....Precious, Kenta etc, etc: Hope all's well in your world Girls

AFM: Flew in last night and was too knackered to post until I got a chance now. Am 24wks today and to herald my arrival to my 6th month mark, I was up riding the porcelain bus in the middle of the night last night!! Yes, the acid reflux/indigestion BS or whatever it is has started to kick in more frequently over the last few days plus my ankles, for the first time ever, puffed up like a freaking toadfish (especially the right one) yesterday afternoon over the course of a few hours. Fluid retention, here I come FFS!!!

Other than that, the trip went well (except the quick hurl I had in the airport toilet not long before I boarded the plane home....Mylanta not doing the trick there ladies...) and Mum's hanging in there though I can see she's slowly but surely deteriorating. Made her a chocolate cake with fresh cream and thick, chocolate, fudgy icing for Mother's Day on Sunday and my step father and I took her out for lunch (which was a bit of an ordeal for her I must admit) yesterday for her birthday.

Was absolutely buggered by the time I got home last night as Bellybean had kept me awake from 3.30am onwards yesterday having some kind of internal "rave party" from then until 6.30am by which time, she'd obviously worn herself out doing all her on and off "dance moves" and promptly went to sleep for hours on end!!! plus I had a sh*t night's sleep last night thanks to my dodgy gut juices and my usual nightly "Lavvy Lurking"......LOL

Yes, a wee (no pun intended...lol) rest this afternoon when I get home from work will be in order (if I get home early enough) though I can see I'll be out cold by 8.30pm tonight the way I feel right now (stomach acid's permitting)!!!!

OK, must go for now...take care everyone and until next time..................
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 14-05-2014 at 13:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    She sure did show BIB 3am Thurs morn to be exact lol, didn't get much sleep after that
    Thanks love appreciate your support it means a lot x
    Had BT today and nurse said I'm good to go for tomorrow morning with jabs
    I think I've looked at 100 utube vids lol, I'm scared of stuffing up the bloody jabs with the mixing lol, I'll be alright once I've got the 1st over with.

Have a bad headache tonight thinking this time it's the synarel or otherwise part of period symptoms - have had plenty of water today

Getting close now Bib, not long till u meet your sweet little girl sorry to hear u having been feeling too crash hot u sound exhausted, take it easy x

That cake sounds yum, I'm sure your mum loved it and appreciated u being there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I'm back.. I've been lurking in the background xx
    Had FS appt yesterday. Been hanging out for it
    As u know I had a d&c. Had af four weeks later. Which I'm glad came and went. It was diabolical . Found out it was trisomy 16
    I'm starting a new stim cycle start of June . Birthday day month and it's going to work xx positive thoughts all around
    thanks ladies for being there. Luv u all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi Precious,

glad to hear you're recovering ok and looking to the future

Em xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Booboo: How did you go jabbing today Luv?? BTW..forgot to mention the Menopur has a funny smell too, so don't worry about that. Hope you got rid of your headache as well, no doubt it was caused by a bit of both I'd say. Here's some to get those follicles going!!!!!! I've got high hopes for you this cycle my girl!!!!

Precious: Welcome back Luv!!! Am so glad to see you getting back up on the horse and having another go. and this next cycle is yours!!! That's a sh*tter about the Trisomy 16, the only positive to take from that, is it's not you and at least you know you can get pregnant and your body is not going to reject an embryo. May you get your birthday BFP!!! I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, don't you worry about that!!!

Hello to Em and all the other lovely ladies following along :-)

AFM: When I was out on my morning walk today, I was 3/4's of the way through when I ran into "Old Mate" who delivers our parcels around the corner from home with a lovely brindle staffy dog close by to him. I assumed the dog was his as he ran up to me for a pat, but Old Mate said "No" when I asked him and said he thought the dog was mine. It had obviously escaped from its yard and although it had it's rego tag and another tag with a ph number and tag number to call if the dog was found, it had no name or owners ph number.

Anyhoo, I took him home with me as I couldn't bear to leave him to wander the streets (God knows what would of happened to him, plus I was working from home today anyway) and rang the number and found out his name is "Cobber". His owners have been tracked down and will be picking him up later this afternoon, so all's well that ends well

Other than that, I'm good and no more vomiting/swollen ankle issues for the moment. Had a check-up with my GP this morning then went to A-mart Allsports to buy a decent pair of walking shoes. They so happened to be having a shoe sale so I ended up buying a pair of Addidas one's (at the recommendation of the Dude who works there) for half price!!!

Ok Lovelies, must go for now. Hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead of you, whatever it is you're up to. Just a quiet one ahead for DP and I. I am a little tired I must admit and am looking forward to chilling out and doing as little as possible!!!

Until next time..............
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 16-05-2014 at 15:29.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies xx
    @bib. You are one in a million . Looking after us on here. Now a stray dog. Love it. I have two staffys. Love them xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Precious gl for June hun not long now, glad to hear u r ok, fx for a birthday BFP

Bib - jab went ok was a rather slow start this morning though, fidly bloody things
    Bled a bit with the Saizen but I'll get the hang of it again

Cobber what a cute name his owners must have appreciated what u did. Have u got any pets?

Glad u r feeling better, new shoes is a nice treat esp when it's a bargain

Hi Em hope u and jelly bean r well x

Have a nice w/e all, I don't have much on just brekkie with a friend sun morn. Looking forward to a quiet 1 buggered after a busy week

Dh home Tues

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Ladies...............

Precious: Thanks Luv He's an American Staffordshire Bull Terrier, so way taller and more solid than the normal one's but very, very cute!! Took a photo of him on my ph. Was interesting leading him home by his collar yesterday, he was one very strong boy and still only a young man at 3 yrs old I later found out. He was very happy to see the young bloke that came around and got him yesterday afternoon, not that he hadn't been spoilt here with food, water and a comfy bed to sleep on for the day!! DP says the staffy breed are notorious escape artists (don't care, I still have a soft spot for them), so hopefully they'll find wherever he got out from

Right, so what protocol are you going to do for your next cycle?? Same as last time or will you change it up a bit...maybe do an Endo scratch or something as well??

Booboo: Saizen made me bleed once or twice too and gave me a couple of bruises as well, so that's pretty common, not to worry. You'll be a Pro by the time your DH comes home on Tues. Bet you can't wait to see him??

When's your first scan/bt due Luv?? Go follies, Go!!!! Yes, we have one big fin baby and a few smaller one's and a feather baby Our furbaby (German ShepherdXRottweiler) passed away just over 3 1/2yrs ago (he was 10.5 yrs old) and DP and I were devastated, especially gut wrenching for DP as he had both our furbabies mum and grandmother previous to my meeting him and I inherited our furbaby when I met DP

We said then that we'd never get another dog after he passed away and even then we couldn't bear to be parted from him, so had him cremated so he could be with us forever. He sits in a beautiful jade green urn with his collar over him and his photo leaning up against him We still miss him everyday and DP and I still get teary when we talk about him sometimes. If only they could live as long as we do

Anyhoo Luv, I hear you on the "buggered" thing, hope you're having a leisurely day today and have a good time at brekkie tomorrow morn with your friend.

Hello to all the other lovely ladies out there too.......

AFM: Took my new shoes out for a road test this morning. OMFG!! They are sooooo comfy!! Comparing them with my old pair is like comparing driving my Heap of Sh*t car to a BMW!!!

Made it home unscathed (no Cobber roaming the streets this morning) and basically have just been taking it easy doing the domestic drudgery and reading the paper. How much lazier can I get??

May go down the road to the shops later on with DP to have a look around and buy a few bits and pieces (DP wants some photo frames to put some ancient arrow heads in and other paraphernalia he collects and buys off E-Bay etc so he can display them). Tomorrow my almost 15 yr old nephew has a soccer game in the morning, so will probably head off for that and a catch up with my older sister.

Ok Lovelies.....hope you're enjoying your weekend so far. Until next time..............
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 17-05-2014 at 11:02.